What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bullshit crap story..............A plan that is totally made by RAW.......Some of those terrorists could be Pakistani national but not all secondly they were trained in India under Indian RAW Supervision.(Same like "Ajmal Phari" MQM Target Killer who accepted on media that he got training from Indian RAW and he is caught in Karachi")....

1- First thing why they were all killed to left no proof...
2-Why Hmmd Kurkary, the investigation officer was shoot dead who was investigating this terror attack...coz he found the truth who was behind this master plan.
3-How Indian media was know within 10 mins of starting the attacks that those were Pakistani and they start clamining within 10 mins when they heard about Attack.
4-If you clearly watch the video of "Ajmal Qasaad".........with your open mind, better to take some smoke from your nose it will open your brain's vains......:lol:....He is clearly saying the words, pronounciating (His Accent) is totaly Indian, pay closly attention to his words, he is saying..."Bagwan mujey maaf nahi karey ga." "Bagwan will not forgive me"
Then he is saying he studied in "Patshalah" a hindi words that is not spoked either in Urdu or any Pakistani language nor Pakistani speak this word they call this "School" same as in English.

I will let you Indians in on a secret. Every day we Pakistanis celebrate the Mumbai attacks in our hearts. In fact I can't fall asleep without thinking about Mumbai attacks.

The mumbai attacks define my existence.
Well,then you are paying the price by being bombed by US,NATO,and Suicide bombers daily and of course PREDATORS...
and people like your mentality,most of the pakistani's are,you deserve being bombed by Drones

howz that soole magne? You have faced more terror attacks and been bombed mercilessly than any other country on this world,remember that...

Hi-

As long as the establishment wills-
This incident will be reminded to general dumb emotionaly fragile indian public- every other month-
Politics-

Kassab is alive- Trump card-
The other guy arrested some days ago- another trump card-

Soon as Aman ki Asha crap takes over- no one will talk about it- :pop:-

RSS is one of the founding bodies of our nation.

Where is the question of banning them?

Have we become so morally and nationaly bankrupt?

As for the majority no caring for the RSS or being indifferent to them, that is equally not true.

The RSS has always been a shadow organisation. But do not doubt their reach or influence.

No it wasn't. Rather it used to be a banned organisation. Despite the absence of caste hierarchy in RSS, it maintained and continue to maintain its intolerant stance towards members of other religious groups.

This is what the founder MS Gowalkar had to say, ( I'm paraphrasing a bit ):

"The non-hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must hold in reverence the Hindu religion and must entertain no idea but hose of gratification of Hindu race and culture.

Non-Hindus must must remain wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation , claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment - not even citizen's right
"

No self respecting Muslim or members of any other religious groups would ever dream of endorsing the RSS. The "muslim wing" of RSS is a joke.

A Bullshit crap story..............A plan that is totally made by RAW.......Some of those terrorists could be Pakistani national but not all secondly they were trained in India under Indian RAW Supervision.(Same like "Ajmal Phari" MQM Target Killer who accepted on media that he got training from Indian RAW and he is caught in Karachi")....

2-Why Hmmd Kurkary, the investigation officer was shoot dead who was investigating this terror attack...coz he found the truth who was behind this master plan.
3-How Indian media was know within 10 mins of starting the attacks that those were Pakistani and they start clamining within 10 mins when they heard about Attack.
4-If you clearly watch the video of "Ajmal Qasaad".........with your open mind, better to take some smoke from your nose it will open your brain's vains......:lol:....He is clearly saying the words, pronounciating (His Accent) is totaly Indian, pay closly attention to his words, he is saying..."Bagwan mujey maaf nahi karey ga." "Bagwan will not forgive me"
Then he is saying he studied in "Patshalah" a hindi words that is not spoked either in Urdu or any Pakistani language nor Pakistani speak this word they call this "School" same as in English.

Yea- it is all the Hindu-American-Zionist conspiracy to malign the good name of Pakistan.

No it wasn't. Rather it used to be a banned organisation. Despite the absence of caste hierarchy in RSS, it maintained and continue to maintain its intolerant stance towards members of other religious groups.

This is what the founder MS Gowalkar had to say, ( I'm paraphrasing a bit ):

"The non-hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must hold in reverence the Hindu religion and must entertain no idea but hose of gratification of Hindu race and culture.

Non-Hindus must must remain wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation , claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment - not even citizen's right "

No self respecting Muslim or members of any other religious groups would ever dream of endorsing the RSS. The "muslim wing" of RSS is a joke.

Correct me i am wrong, wasn't it an RSS or Hindu extremist who came up with the idea of partition?

Just like TTP is trained by Pak Army just to extract funds and sympathy from rest of the world.

Yes in pakistan in encounter all the terrorists are caught and none of them have lost lives in the hands of PA. Right.

Yes and who was in power.... Knock knock it was Congress not BJP....

Actually we do not have disputes with Martians and also martians do not have history of such attacks to it was obivious to blame Pakistan. Or may be we were feeling friendly....

Not even indians use the word pathshala and if u would have read the articles about the incident they were given trainings in hindi.

Correct me i am wrong, wasn't it an RSS or Hindu extremist who came up with the idea of partition?

No, the Partition was agreed upon by that great secular Nehru who incidentally also rejected the Cabinet Mission Plan which could have kept India united.

For the partition, both sides were responsible. The RSS and Muslim League were equally responsible for the partition. However, a partition was the right move to make. I would not prefer having to put up with fanatic and intolerant groups of Pathans, Pashtuns who give a bad name to Muslims everywhere.

Take Pakistan and Afghanistan for example.

If you are Muslim please speak about Muslims, if you wish to impose your persoanl views upon the entire community.

Please do not club "other religious groups" into your personal agenda and opinion.

I belong to one of those "other religious groups" am a fierce nationalist and self-respecting member of my own faith that is non-Hindu, and I do not have any issue, problem, or resentment against the Hindutva ideology.

Rather than question what the RSS does or does not stand for, please instead look within your own community and weed out the traitor bastards within.

For the partition, both sides were responsible. The RSS and Muslim League were equally responsible for the partition. However, a partition was the right move to make. I would not prefer having to put up with fanatic and intolerant groups of Pathans, Pashtuns who give a bad name to Muslims everywhere.

Sorry RSS is not responsible for partition. Its purely b/n Muslim League & Congress and moreover the egos of Jinnah & Nehru.

It is also a curious irony of history that the helmsmen of two-nation theory were not practicing Muslims themselves.

Jinnah enjoyed his scotch and ham sandwich. Not to mention his marriage to a parsi.

Liaqat ali khan was married to a christian and not really a fan of practicing Islam.

No, the Partition was agreed upon by that great secular Nehru who incidentally also rejected the Cabinet Mission Plan which could have kept India united.

I dont like to get communal or talk about things from a religious perspective, but partition was a religious issue so it has to be said.

You would be living as slaves of Muslims if Cabinet Mission Plan was accepted. Thank God unlike Gandhi (who was also secular and accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan), there was someone with balls to stand up and reject that s h i t. Cabinet Mission Plan was essentially saying minimum 35% of political positions and Govt offices would go to Muslims, even in states like Himachal Pradesh which has 5% Muslims. It was unrealistic and that is not how a democratic country works. People get positions and political power because of talent and elections, not reservations.

Please..99% of the Islamic terrorists in the world who target infidels were non-Pashtuns including those from my state Kerala considered the most liberal in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom