What's new

Atak T129, M1 and M2

VictoryAndHonour

Reaction score
In First, i didnt explain features cause i dont know english just trying.

Turkish Weapon : M1 (Mehmetçik-1)
4 version is produced for this weapon :
Carbine-Six
Barrel Length: 267 mm | Weight: 3.02 kg
Carbine
Barrel Length: 368 mm | Weight: 3:48 kg
Medium Range Combat
Barrel Length: 419 mm | Weight: 3.56 kg
Long Distance Battle
Barrel Length: 508 mm | Weight: 3.85 kg
Image :
800px-Mehmetcik_1.jpg

10037.jpg

New Turkish Weapon : M2 (Mehmetçik-2)
Image :
4598a306.jpg

(I can't found else image.)
Physical Features :
Length: 88 cm
Weight: 4.3 kg
Shooting Specifications :
Ammunition: 7.62 x 51 mm
Muzzle velocity: 810 m / sec
Effective range: 400 m
Filling: 20 rounds
Sight: Iron Sight, ACOG, Eotech, Python, etc.

Turkish Helicopter : Atak T129
Video :
Image :
atak-helikopter.jpg

This project is continue since 1995.First Flight : 28 September 2009

Crew : 2
Length : 14.6 m
Height : 3.4 m
Pali Diameter : 11.9 m
Empty Weight : 2900 kg
Loaded Weight : 5000 kg
Top speed : 270 km / hour
Range : 561 miles
Flight height / Service ceiling : 3048 m
Engine : LHTEC CTS800-4A
Weapon Equipment :
-Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM)
-Air-Air Missiles (ATAM)
-70 mm (2.75 inch) Guided Missiles
-70 mm (2.75 inch) Unguided rockets
-20 mm Machine Cannon

And Turkish Satellite is produced.Completing the final tests for launch.

Maybe Pakistan buy them.

By The Way, Turkish Military Videos :
1- One
2- Two
3- Three
4- Four

Last edited by a moderator:
No! Pakistan shouldn't purchase all of these including T129! Why would Pakistan purchase it?

Turkey should try to buy from Pakistan including JF-17, AlKhalid, many advanced machines, let's see from Turkish side.

Simple answer is Reject from Turkey (NATO)

No! Pakistan shouldn't purchase all of these including T129! Why would Pakistan purchase it?

Turkey should try to buy from Pakistan including JF-17, AlKhalid, many advanced machines, let's see from Turkish side.

Simple answer is Reject from Turkey (NATO)

You are simplifying a complex dynamic - Turkiye as a NATO member maintains her autonomy with regard to her strategic interests - lets focus on the aircraft

You are simplifying a complex dynamic - Turkiye as a NATO member maintains her autonomy with regard to her strategic interests - lets focus on the aircraft

Sir, I would recommend you to request Turkey (NATO) to purchase from Pakistan sides, in which Turkey never did. All they do is advertising military stuffs here in which we must avoid it.

**NATO killed Pakistan army and soldiers, you know it.

Both countries have great deal of mutual respect and both have bought systems and technologies from each other. This is only increasing as time goes by. Despite being a NATO member, Turkey has protected her dignity and say pretty well, unlike us. (Sigh)

Sir, I would recommend you to request Turkey (NATO) to purchase from Pakistan sides, in which Turkey never did. All they do is advertising military stuffs here in which we must avoid it.

See Nabil's response and of course if we make superior products not just our brother Turkiye, but any number of customers will want to purchase such products -- Lets focus on manufacturing superior products, the customer part will take care of itself, don't you agree?.

See Nabil's response and of course if we make superior products not just our brother Turkiye, but any number of customers will want to purchase such products -- Lets focus on manufacturing superior products, the customer part will take care of itself, don't you agree?.
I agree
you cant just force others to buy what ever you have .... bring quality and the customer will come .......

Actually i followed ALTAY development to some extent so a couple of things to share.

1. Turkey wanted independence/ self reliance in armor industry, they were building pretty good FCS, GCS for armored vehicles but they lacked other technologies like tracks, composite, plated armor, gun manufacturing tech. They never asked to buy AKs in the first place because their requirement was much higher, even South Korean K-2 Black Panther was rejected in this very ground!!

2. They have bought tech from South Koreans, Pakistanis, composite plated armor of AK which they liked and are manufacturing for ALTAY, Germans, and biggest chunk is for local suppliers.

Both countries have great deal of mutual respect and both have bought systems and technologies from each other. This is only increasing as time goes by. Despite being a NATO member, Turkey has protected her dignity and say pretty well, unlike us. (Sigh)

Give me links regarding Turkish purchases many items from Pakistan, nabil. You talking about tanks.

listen man turkey will buy weapon's from pak when the quality of weapon's will match with turkish need's when the quality will not matched so why turkey'll waste their money??? even their quality is much more high then our's every buddy know that!!! so i think we souldn't have to fight turkey is our good friend and supporter like china :)

After Otokar, FNSS, MKEK, ASELSAN and HAVELSAN, the Pakistani firm producing the Al Khalid MBT will transfer the technological support for the production of advanced passive armor.

SOner 80 was a turk defense expert, he posted this piece of news on another forum. "The Al Khalid, known for it's unique feature of automatic target tracking system used by the Tank is from the French MBT Leclerc. No other tanks have this feature. I also know that about 100 delegation large, Turkish engineers, politicians and businessmen traveled to Pakistan to discuss about defensive cooperation. It is clear that Turkey would develop it's MBT with Pakistani assistance. The EuroCopter lobbied for Turkey to slam the law article that calling the Armenian Genocide does not exist, brings you to a penalty of some 40.000 euro and 1 year jail. Damned. Therefore the ATAK (Turkish Gunship project) to co-produce 90 gunships has been postponed. I think Turkey chooses the Italian Mangusta or the Rooivalk (translated from NL = Red Valk or Falcon??) Because the big offer from Eurocopter for the jointly manufacture of the Tigre.

About the Pakistani arms dealers & technicians, yes there was told that it was only small arms. to camoflage the project and therefore Turkey also produces rifles, howitsers and rockets. Vice versa to Pakistan. For both countries producing small arms is like buying candy in the shop. But building MBT's armor is a very new technology to Turkey. Turkey does not exist of the Technology to built composite armor. Even Pakistan has aquired composite armor plating in the mid 1990's when the tank plant in Taxila. The Pakistani's got the Type-85 from China and have made big advances like composite armor plating, thermal sights, auto loader, 125mm gun, etc.. The Al Khalid is far better than the original Type-85II now (The First was also called Type-85IIAP). US$20 million were reportedly spent on the indigenous development of the Al-Khalid tanks over a period of eight years. Heavy Industries Taxila started production of Al-Khalid in November 2000.

The technology to produce MBT is also 'fresh' in Pakistani technicians' brains. So, like 1990's guided 227mm MLRS rocket transfer (for the M270 MLRS), this time is to transfer bigger technologies to Turkey, and Turkey also want to transfer tech to Pakistan. Pakistan has been a close ally, often called brothers because the Turkish Air Forces help in 1971 in the Indo-Pakistani war."

Also, i know this happened through first hand sources.

http://www.****************/forums/...nsfer-composite-armor-technology-turkey-4986/

As a result of this relation, we have an option of a Turkish FCS system developed by Aselsan, options include Knight 3 FCS, Volkan FCS, currently we have a French FCS but we are making it in house for many years now.

:cheesy:
Use your brain and dont be mad.We didnt killed you know that too...
Be neutral and answer again please :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom