What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying it is not? How so?

OMG, give me some of that whack s*it you having. JF17 is a potent defensive AC and I would have been happy if some were destroyed. That would be really bad for Pak AF. However, I am sad about the Shaeed's loss.

Do you just want to start an LCA vs JF thread here? Yet again? Please stay on topic and don't humor others on our Tri Colours expense. Period!

I would, the court jumps at the first opportunity to grill the agencies, the military and the government. Shouldn't they be asked why in over a decade has not even a single man been sent to the gallows for terrorism? This bastard that was broken out of the Bannu jail tried to assassinate our president, he should have been hanged ages ago! Same goes for thousands of other terrorists waiting in jails to be broken out.

the court has no laws to deal with these type of terrorists. those countries that have such problem have special laws to dela with these a$$holes. But in Pakistan, where 'parliament is supreme' stuffed with time passers and opportunists, there are no such laws.

Its the job of parliament to make such laws. Only then the courts will be able to deal with them. Criminal laws cant fight terrorists. I hope its clear enough. :)

No Air crafts got destroyed. Sorry

351586a9b6c5h3ry.gif

Dude, you need to pass around several of these.....since there are many hopefuls and wishful thinkers.

Base Commander should be given medal.He fought on the front line ( was hit by sharpnels due to RPG hit near him ) he continued to fight the terrorist.I think this was very well done and handled very well by the air force security.They managed to avoid any asset damage.

No Air crafts got destroyed. Sorry
351586a9b6c5h3ry.gif
Wait for the dust to settle. TTP is claiming something and PAF is claiming something. The real damage will be revealed in a few days. probably a week.

So which aircraft got destroyed? I hope it's not JF-17, that aircraft in PAF is beneficial to India. I hope F-16s or Saab AWACS got destroyed. Is not bothered whether Chinese AWACS is destroyed or not.

Il-78 Midas.. which was damaged

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3316333 said:
how is F-16 not beneficial to india, reducing the population is very beneficial to india does it not :azn:
That's a good point there unless PAF is only interested in fighting India's population like the LeT, other than the IAF.

OMG, give me some of that whack s*it you having. JF17 is a potent defensive AC and I would have been happy if some were destroyed. That would be really bad for Pak AF. However, I am sad about the Shaeed's loss.

Do you just want to start an LCA vs JF thread here? Yet again? Please stay on topic and don't humor others on our Tri Colours expense. Period!
-face palm-
Please get lost and don't quote my posts again. Thank you!

NO air craft was destroyed - Only one IL-78 had minor damage due to shrapnel from RPG HIT.

the court has no laws to deal with these type of terrorists. those countries that have such problem have special laws to dela with these a$$holes. But in Pakistan, where 'parliament is supreme' stuffed with time passers and opportunists, there are no such laws.

Its the job of parliament to make such laws. Only then the courts will be able to deal with them. Criminal laws cant fight terrorists. I hope its clear enough. :)

You forgot the big IF's:

IF the parliament is allowed to make the necessary laws.
IF the CJ takes his head out of Islamists ***
IF the 'Terrorist' lawyers and 'Judges' can be purged from the system.

Don't forget we are fighting a war on the 'Judicial' front as well. The whole god damn judicial system has been infiltrated by terrorist sympathizers!

Therefore, don't ignore the FAT elephant in the room, the CJ and his cohorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom