What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for bringing that up, but if array is damaged then than would be an Eyerie where as Saab2000 may not be an AWAC, right?

Buddy SAAB2000 is a standard turboprop platform, nothing special about it!

Eyrie (array on top) and the integrated sub-systems are the main thing. As long as the array and the subsystems are secure, no problem!

Just saying looking at the pink names at the bottom of the screen.

Ok fair enough. I just did not find the bold part (below) funny or relevant in your previous post. Meh, forget it.

"Too many pink members today. Kafi bharation nai laat khai hai aaj."

Apóllōn;3316354 said:
Afghan... local?

To me it looks like Regret in His eyes , as if he was thinking Did i Do the Right thing , or was it even worth it,

Is it just me or anyone else think that this dudes soul is being taken away in the most painfull way ever?

Feed his remains to the PIGS and let him stay till the end as Pig ****. Remaining Afghans must be Kicked out at once they like it or not Mine the border.

1.Who is STOPPING this stupid parliament to makes laws? If its members are given so much freedom to do as much corruption as they doing it now, why are they not free enough to make laws?
2.What has CJ got to do with these 'islamists'. If you are muslim why do you call these terrorists 'islamists'? Islamist term is used interchangeably with terrorist. Are all muslims terrorists?
3.Who are the 'terrorist' lawyers or if you can name a few 'terrorist' judges?

There must be 'Dislike' link under each post too!

Oh really?

Digest the latest news today. Make a judgement on

1. Who is bullying who?
2. Who gets to make the laws?

Learn the fine line between the legislative and executive and then come argue.

Source: Judiciary’s position parallel to that of executive, legislature: CJ | DAWN.COM

BTW, this is today's news!

SLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry on Thursday said that interpretation of laws was the judiciary’s calling whereas implementation of those laws was the executive’s responsibility, DawnNews reported.

Addressing a full court reference on the occasion of Justice Shakirullah Jan’s retirement, the chief justice said that the judiciary was aware of the fundamental rights of the people and the authorities and rights of state institutions.

He said that the judiciary held a position parallel to that of the legislature and of the executive.

The chief justice rejected the perception that the judiciary was playing the role of the opposition, adding that, all state institutions should respect the judiciary’s independence.

He added that the existence of and respect for an independent judiciary was inevitable for the state.

Now, now dear airmarshal: By your enlightened take on everything Pakistan, we should all get law degrees and practice politics from the court rooms? Cool!

Very well said , i agree with you 100% .
As long as we have no anti terrorism laws these terrorists cant be punished and hanged for their crimes , Supreme courts asked the govt many times that if they want to handover terrorists to agencies or to investigate or arrest them then Govt should make such laws that help the agencies and security forces to tackle terrorism efficiently , but after a decade of WOT we still not able to make such laws .
I think that in this case courts and Security agencies both cant be blamed but the law makers of this country should be blamed instead .

This is the biggest hypocrisy.

We (political and military leadership) want to be feted and praised for being the frontline state in this fake 'global war on terrorism'. We beseech, cry and moan in front of rich nations like beggars that our sacrifices are not recognized, as if they were needed in the first place.

We pump out our chest wearing this medallion of 'frontline state' but the biggest irony is we have no laws to deal with this problem. Britain has stringent laws to arrest, interrogate and gather intelligence on terrorists. Those laws completely contradict their own laws on prisoner rights, privacy of its citizen and their freedom of speech. These laws were enacted after London bombings. Just ONE attack.

My question to out political mafia is - how many attacks will catch their attention that this needs to be dealt with at state level?

We (political and military leadership) want to be feted and praised for being the frontline state in this fake 'global war on terrorism'. We beseech, cry and moan in front of rich nations like beggars that our sacrifices are not recognized, as if they were needed in the first place.

We pump out our chest wearing this medallion of 'frontline state' but the biggest irony is we have no laws to deal with this problem. Britain has stringent laws to arrest, interrogate and gather intelligence on terrorists. Those laws completely contradict their own laws on prisoner rights, privacy of its citizen and their freedom of speech. These laws were enacted after London bombings. Just ONE attack.

My question to out political mafia is - how many attacks will catch their attention that this needs to be dealt with at state level?

Whatever you have said till now is true. But then again looking at the kind of lanatis we have in the form of politicians do you think even ten more of such incidents would catch their attention?

Never. Nothing is going to happen.

Honestly Security in Pakistan is a big joke...Our people are stupid too (Talking about common people here who think we are implementing these security measures due to Washington's Influence)

Whatever you have said till now is true. But then again looking at the kind of lanatis we have in the form of politicians do you think even ten more of such incidents would catch their attention?

Never. Nothing is going to happen.

what hurts more is that there are still sympathizers of these laantis on an educated forum like this one.

Honestly Security in Pakistan is a big joke...Our people are stupid too (Talking about common people here who think we are implementing these security measures due to Washington's Influence)

Interesting comment. Can you please elaborate on "people here who think we are implementing these security measures due to Washington's Influence" would be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom