What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
saab 2000 damaged ,
RPG hit , damage is not severe ...
one rudder is badly damaged but hopefully it will be repaired in a month or so

Is it just me or anyone else think that this dudes soul is being taken away in the most painfull way ever?

on the contrary he seems to be enjoying himself while his soul goes to goat heaven. look at his dreamy eyes.

saab 2000 damaged ,
The rudder, or any other part of the aircraft can be repaired / replaced, ONLY IF there was no damage to the array on top!

Law or no Law...matters nothing... there is enough law on paper to deal with these morons....THE ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NO WILL.. .. i would be the devil's advocate and say that government and agencies have brought hundreds of such moron religious bigots into court. but the top man there is settling scores with persons that he doesnt like...

as said before Samosa price is a high priority to these morons...
Both of you are Right 100%. I was watching the Najam Sheti Program of 14 august and there he mentioned that ISI ex chief Pasha told when leaving that they captured 900 Terrorists’ and our Great Chief Justice had given freedom to them (Why Not,he is the relative of Ishaq one of the biggest Terrorist of Laskir e Jahngvi and Shipahey Sahaba from Bahawalpur). Please qute my words, when this Chief justice Choudary will resign in 2013, He will be brought to justice by someone putting bullet in his head. Or before 2013.

Look at the response against 9/11 by the super power. Look at the response by our neighbour against mumbai attacks, after these responses can any one think about acting again. And look at us we did not respond to the GhQ, Mehran, Abbotabad, Salala, Zarrar company, and many many more. In the absence of appropriate response, this will bound to happen again and again. Kyani Saheb, dont react, and wait for more.

Now I have doubts about our Chief ... I have heard in a party about his brother is corrupt but I didn't confirmed it with any source ... but in case of Kiyani he was chief officer of my uncle so my family knows him personally he himself a gentleman but the other way around the story is different but I am not confirmed ...

Yes. They are a better source. I am amazed that despite being a senior member and you know so much about Pakistani military and even after that you consider defense minister to be a credible source. Seriously. :)

Kia ho gaya bhai? Roza lag raha hai?

Yes I consider the Defence Minister's statement credible for this event, because it coincides with the ground information that I have. And since I am in no place to issue statements, so there! One should have the 'brains' to 'assess' the situation on a case-by-case basis and not have a blanket belief on one source. I would be the first to disagree here if there were loopholes in the statement from the Defense Minister that is generally vetted by the concerned Air Commodore level aides working in the Ministry itself!! So Beta G! You still have a lot to learn before you reach the state of nirvana for these matters!

saab 2000 damaged ,

The rudder, or any other part of the aircraft can be repaired / replaced, ONLY IF there was no damage to the array on top!

According to pakistani and foreign media IL-78 got a hit. Is there any news source specifically saying Saab 2000 got a hit.

my source say rudder , one RPG fell on hanger that saved it , damaged rudder was seen along with some bullet holes ...
my source wasn't ready to provide full information but one thing he told that a RPG fell on the hanger where saab 2000 were parked ..
there were c-130 , il-76 and saab 2000 there ...
but attack was pointed towards saabs

Yes I consider the Defence Minister's statement credible for this event, because it coincides with the ground information that I have.

And what "ground information" you have my dear? Do tell us that which aircraft was "destroyed" from your ground sources? Kafi confusion ho rahi hai.

So Beta G! You still have a lot to learn before you reach the state of nirvana for these matters!

I am trying to learn from you. Let's see if you can teach us something precise about this event.

Sorry for bringing that up, but if array is damaged then that would be an Eyerie AWAC where as Saab2000 may not be an AWAC, right?

You forgot the big IF's:

IF the parliament is allowed to make the necessary laws.
IF the CJ takes his head out of Islamists ***
IF the 'Terrorist' lawyers and 'Judges' can be purged from the system.

Don't forget we are fighting a war on the 'Judicial' front as well. The whole god damn judicial system has been infiltrated by terrorist sympathizers!

Therefore, don't ignore the FAT elephant in the room, the CJ and his cohorts!

1.Who is STOPPING this stupid parliament to makes laws? If its members are given so much freedom to do as much corruption as they doing it now, why are they not free enough to make laws?
2.What has CJ got to do with these 'islamists'. If you are muslim why do you call these terrorists 'islamists'? Islamist term is used interchangeably with terrorist. Are all muslims terrorists?
3.Who are the 'terrorist' lawyers or if you can name a few 'terrorist' judges?

There must be 'Dislike' link under each post too!

Sir According to several senior members at pakdef.info only one air craft was damaged and it was minor damage. (Aircraft was not blown up like P3C Orions ).

No Patriot you are wrong on that... i myself have been there they themselves are not too sure about it ...the article from which it was revealed that il-78 is the one that suffered was written by a foreign author and like other news it was or can be just a rumor..,also the article has many glitches ...if you go back to the previous page on that site you will find many claiming it to be saab-2000 AWAC

Law or no Law...matters nothing... there is enough law on paper to deal with these morons....THE ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NO WILL.. .. i would be the devil's advocate and say that government and agencies have brought hundreds of such moron religious bigots into court. but the top man there is settling scores with persons that he doesnt like...

as said before Samosa price is a high priority to these morons...

You know what! The best thing is to just kill them. Thats probably the easiest thing to do.

Now I have doubts about our Chief ... I have heard in a party about his brother is corrupt but I didn't confirmed it with any source ... but in case of Kiyani he was chief officer of my uncle so my family knows him personally he himself a gentleman but the other way around the story is different but I am not confirmed ...

this discussion is irrelevant and by the way
Kyani has already clarified that his duty and his work as COAS has nothing to do with his civilian brother. so it is only fair that Kyani is judged on his personal capacity and his position as COAS not on the bases of who was his neighbour is or what his brother or cousins have been doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom