What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only logical explanation from the conspiracy minded 'hum-watan' could be:

The Talibanese have been given X-Box by our enemy forces, and they've been practicing on Ghost Recon!

We need to stop making excuses, wake up and take affirmative action against, well, whoever they are.

Granted that we mustn't give in to conspiracy theories but at the same time we mustn't make light of the situation either ! I think some very pertinent questions could arise out of this :

1) How deep is their infiltration of the Pakistan Armed Forces ?

2) Can we afford to borrow a page from ISAF's book and bomb the sh*t out of them and their sympathizers ? Or would doing so alienate even the gullible ones into going completely over to the Taliban Camp ? And at that can we economically sustain it and the ensuing development that must follow every military engagement for anything to have a lasting effect ?

3) How in God's name is the TTP so well versed in military strategy ? How can they identity targets, measure up their significance, lay-out seemingly effective plans and then execute them with such impunity ?

4) What compelled them to change their engagement strategy from recklessly attacking some of the more peripheral military bases or outposts alongside the Afghan border into taking out strategic military assets well into Pakistani territory ? How has their strategy been streamlined so well into something a lot more effective, bold and well-thought out ?

5) If the TTP can pull off incidents like today that what does it say about the assertion that 'we've broken their back in the Tribal Areas, in Swat and other parts of KP ?'. If this is the handiwork of a spent, completely routed organization then I wonder what they'd be otherwise ? Or could it be that it was all just a bluff for them to hold out for as long as they could in those engagement so that they could move out as much of their assets into Afghanistan as possible ?

Yes of course That is the reason it is not a news in Indian Television, but what i want to know is whether you people are giving the credit of this attack to RAW or not. Please be honest, If yes, If there is a future thread regarding Covert Operations of RAW, Please don't tell us that RAW has nothing to do with the attacks, If your answer is No please don't blame us for attacks that happen in your country.

Dude its a its Tit for Tat.
You Blame us and we blame you, Nothing new. Infact we blame RAW much lesser as compared to indian blaming of ISI.

just got wind of this attack. damn not again. Has not the security establishment learned anything from the Mehran Naval Base Attack?

They call this a success that Pak Army defeated the militants. It is a FAILURE. A success would be if the attackers were stopped before being able to breach the perimeter.

Granted that we mustn't give in to conspiracy theories but at the same time we mustn't make light of the situation either ! I think some very pertinent questions could arise out of this :

1) How deep is their infiltration of the Pakistan Armed Forces ?

2) Can we afford to borrow a page from ISAF's book and bomb the sh*t out of them and their sympathizers ? Or would doing so alienate even the gullible ones into going completely over to the Taliban Camp ? And at that can we economically sustain it and the ensuing development that must follow every military engagement for anything to have a lasting effect ?

3) How in God's name is the TTP so well versed in military strategy ? How can they identity targets, measure up their significance, lay-out seemingly effective plans and then execute them with such impunity ?

4) What compelled them to change their engagement strategy from recklessly attacking some of the more peripheral military bases or outposts alongside the Afghan border into taking out strategic military assets well into Pakistani territory ? How has their strategy been streamlined so well into something a lot more effective, bold and well-thought out ?

5) If the TTP can pull off incidents like today that what does it say about the assertion that 'we've broken their back in the Tribal Areas, in Swat and other parts of KP ?'. If this is the handiwork of a spent, completely routed organization then I wonder what they'd be otherwise ? Or could it be that it was all just a bluff for them to hold out for as long as they could in those engagement so that they could move out as much of their assets into Afghanistan as possible ?

You'd make a perfect analyst, but a so-so strategist :D

Ok i think now it's to close this thread just like the story and operation has been closed we gave enough fun to these hateful indian trolls whom have no respect for anyone not even for human lives MODS plzz close this thread why are we tolerating such disrespect from people we care nothing about pl close this thread enough of these dumb a$$ trolls.

Good and Bad points of todays Attack:

Bad Points:
1. Repeated attacks on military attacks (GHQ, Mehran and now Kamra) and the counting is still on.
2. Same on Kamra in similar manner as on GHQ and Mehran,( entry of terrorists from slum areas and Nullahs, wearing uniform, passed unchecked through three security barriers).
3. Absence of modern security equipment military installation (CCTV, motion sensor security, infra red barrier)et etc same 18th security style by javans and guards.
4. Terrorists having inside information regarding locations of sensitive military hardware.
5. Intelligence failure to counter any such attack.

Some Good Points:
1. The base commander Muhammad Azam leading from the front (unlike the coward Mehran base commander).
2. Unlike GHQ and Mehran attacks only one casulity of our Javan. (22 casulities in GHQ attack and 14 in Mehran base)
3. The terrorists were effectively neutralized within hour, much earlier as compared to GHQ and Mehran Base where the stand off lasted for 26 hours.
4. No damage to military hardware like destruction of Orins in mehran.
5. The reduction in neutrilization time shows some improved counters measures keeping in view the lessons learnt from GHQ and Mehran base.

One could say that Pakistan is learning to fight these terrorists. Just to add to the good things about this attack

We should prepare our self for more attacks specially about new offensive in Waziristan.
After offensive operation in waziristan, i doubt peace in next election rallies.
We openly announced for offensive operation which is risky tactic, Some terrorist will run in Afghanistan, but They have time and they can expand in many cities for revenge of operation.:hitwall:
There is no middle place.
Go for full offensive till last death of Taliban. Taliban will again use their children and wife as civilian cover, World media will again roar. But we need full offensive operation including Killing of Taliban children is necessary because if we leave them, they will take revenge and will become great threat for peace.

If we does half offensive then country will burn.:fie:

Huuunh...Rommel himself learned at my feet ! :D
LMAO :rofl:

Let's now pray together - Mods bhaio aur behno: Hamaray gunah, trolling aur talkh kalami ko maaf kar do. Hum dono, sedhay honay ki buhut koshish kar rahay hain.

Cross our hearts and hope to die! :pop:

We should prepare our self for more attacks specially about new offensive in Waziristan.
After offensive operation in waziristan, i doubt peace in next election rallies.
We openly announced for offensive operation which is risky tactic, Some terrorist will run in Afghanistan, but They have time and they can expand in many cities for revenge of operation.:hitwall:
There is no middle place.
Go for full offensive till last death of Taliban. Taliban will again use their children and wife as civilian cover, World media will again roar. But we need full offensive operation including Killing of Taliban children is necessary because if we leave them, they will take revenge and will become great threat for peace.

If we does half offensive then country will burn.:fie:

This is true, but i doubt whether such a operation will happen, Because as of Now Pakistan is facing Al-qaeda, TTP, Islamic movement of uzbekistan, Lashkar e jahanghvi. If they start a new offensive in North waziristan, They will face Haqqani, Hafiz gul bahadhur , I am not sure regarding Mullah Nazir faction.

These are views and as such should not be suppressed. Nobody here knows anything factually and as such many are postulating.

But I guess any direct accusations should be accompanied with some tangible proof more solid than "how did the illiterate guy know which was the most expensive plane on the base" ... Just like Indian accusations of Pakistan's complicity are brutally questioned (despite having a living and talking Pakistani citizen who was caught in the act), I guess same scrutiny should be applied to accusations of Indian involvement in such attacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom