What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Only Indians can think and afford to inflict such things on theirself to blame other later just like saffron brigade did in Malagaon whereas we cant afford to destroy our best line of defence viz a viz Sea on which we spent a HUGE money

I didn't quiet understand the meaning of your post... I mean it...

What I deduced is: Indians do such damage internally and then blame others... and Pakistan doesn't do it itself cuz you can't afford it and thats why blaming Indians for this?

But, here is the problem... You did not destroy it, terrorists did. I don't even know by what logic are you already inferring that India has some part in it, when the operation just got over a couple of hours back and there is no news pointing in that direction... and instead of lamenting on the fact that these guys are literally running amock and your government has not been able to do anything about it (before or after it), you are blaming someone else (be it CIA or RAW or dunno who else)... I don't get it!

raptor shall we start with Federal/Provincial assemblies.

so on one hand you dont want to look bad by admitting that you hate those who are getting in your way, and on other you are pointing out... if a society cannot cooperate within it self, how will it survive against the external invasion? and tell you the truth the with external factor being minimized, 80% of our problems will be solved....and you wont feel the hate that you are feeling towards the other segment of the society.... be brave, dont lose hope, its not the end of the world...

Good point, how will 80% (accurate) will be solved problem? Pakistanis are divided, confused, and corrupt these days. They continue to believe it is CIA, RAW, Mossads, Alien, blaming others instead ourselves. It is serious insulting of our intelligence and mentalities, Pakistanis must look themselves including me and you, who support terrorists elements inside ? maybe millions... If US decide to get out of this situations, there will STILL more attack from ourselves, not outsiders.

After OBL raid, Navy base attack, next F-16s/JFT attack, and then nuclear attack, I feel sorry I have no hope for the future of Pakistan. All we say cheap word is Pakistan Zindabad!

Which country(ies) are scared of Pakistan-India coming closer? (Pakistan PM Gilani sitting with MMS during Cricket match, seems to have unsettled many in both sides of region).

*Both sides = east/west.
Thankfully someone out of you guys can also think with is (upper) brains. That's what i wanted to hear.

I didn't quiet understand the meaning of your post... I mean it...

What I deduced is: Indians do such damage internally and then blame others... and Pakistan doesn't do it itself cuz you can't afford it and thats why blaming Indians for this?

But, here is the problem... You did not destroy it, terrorists did. I don't even know by what logic are you already inferring that India has some part in it, when the operation just got over a couple of hours back and there is no news pointing in that direction... and instead of lamenting on the fact that these guys are literally running amock and your government has not been able to do anything about it (before or after it), you are blaming someone else (be it CIA or RAW or dunno who else)... I don't get it!

that was in reply to an idiotic blame by an Indian that Pakistan navy destroy it, itself to get attention.

2. i am not blaming India you should open your eyes and read carefully.

Point being that even this attack on a naval base resulted in minimal damage - the terrorists did no 'fly off' with a P3 or chopper.

Hypothetically, if such an attack did take place at a nuclear facility, the result would be the same - a few security personnel might be martyred, minor damage here and there, potential hostage situation, and eventually all terrorists killed.

There is simply nothing to suggest that an attack on a nuclear installation would result in a meltdown or any strategic assets being compromised. The amount of manpower and explosive material required to do that is something that is simply impossible for any terrorist organization to put together.

Is 10-12 hrs by strong group of 20-30 Scumbags sufficient to screw up Cooling system (including back up generator) etc and trigger a catastrophe? Even at this highly fortified naval base, it took about 12 hours to clear these morons?

Specially with valuable tips from Mumtaz Qadri type insider religious bigots, it appears to have some possibility. One has to ascertain the possibility to be doubly certain, the Pakistanis and all who can get affected by such possibility (however remote it may be) rather then summarily dismissing it as I-know-it-all.

Even if the nuclear assets are guarded extremely professionally, in the wake of repeated internal security failures, there is no harm in questioning oneself again and again and re re re -visit all the so called sound security measures in place.

I now support DRONES ATTACK against militants scums terrorists sympathizers foreginers!

:usflag:

Is 10-12 hrs by strong group of 20-30 Scumbags sufficient to screw up Cooling system (including back up generator) etc and trigger a catastrophe? Even at this highly fortified naval base, it took about 12 hours to clear these morons?

Specially with valuable tips from Mumtaz Qadri type insider religious bigots, it appears to have some possibility. One has to ascertain the possibility to be doubly certain, the Pakistanis and all who can get affected by such possibility (however remote it may be) rather then summarily dismissing it as I-know-it-all.

Even if the nuclear assets are guarded extremely professionally, in the wake of repeated internal security failures, there is no harm in questioning oneself again and again and re re re -visit all the so called sound security measures in place.

the operation was prolonges to catch terrorists alive. they could have killed the terroriss within the first few hours but navy cheif insisted on catching the terrorists alive. which was done

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom