What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

i saw many pakistanis making fun of mumbai attacks that indian nsg took this number of hours to retake the control and how attackers came through sea via pakistan after having powerful navy.......
now i m convinced that those ppl got the answer that how security laps occurs..

I asked the same question many pages back. Apparently got no answer. Which itself is an answer.

It like making fun of US for 9/11 attacks.They are the most advanced military power,yet they have to become the victim on their own soil.

Again,reiterating:Never make fun of anyone. Oneday you will endup in the same mess or even much worse. Especially to pakistanis.,Because they are the ones who made much fun of 26/11 when 170 + civilians have been randomly taken down by some brainwashed morons.

iphone,

Well----what is more terrible---the emergency law or the taliban law----. I would take the emergency law anytime of the day. Under that law----anybody talking against the state----instigating against the state---trying to cause unrest, would be deemed the enemy of the state.

Which means that people like Imran Khan and his cohorts could be subject to capital punishment----all these hosts on the tv channels, and their interviewees, destroying the integrioty of the state and glorifying the taliban---they would be charged with anti state activity---charged in anti terrorist courst on war footings and executed on fast track basis.

But the problem is Gilani---does he have the ballz to be the man---or Zardari---does he have the cojones to take charge----.

Iphone---us's presence has nothing to do with what we neeed to do for our sakes----. We could have done it 9 1/2 years ago or the slopes of hindu kush---if we had any vision of what was to come.

Sir,

This can only happen if india takes the HIGH ROAD----and not let mumbai type of attacks stop the progress of peace.

Britain did it----they had the IRA launching mortars at 10 downing street and the british were sitting in the peace talks with the irsh----you know why----they had a 1000 years of history behind them to make them understand that by reacting----the terrorists win.

India has not reached that stage of understanding yet---the day it does----it will find ways to make peace with pakistan regardless of what the hurdles are.

India is not ready and mature enough to let it happen-----. It is feeling too strong----and too important to take that final step.

MK, Indian leadership is either too vary of domestic pressure from hardliners or has been burnt so many times in its attempt at peace overtures that it doesnt want to take any more risk. The strategy is to rather wait and watch Pakistan burn itself in its self inflicted fire than go over and help. This approach also runs the risk of India catching some of the cross-border flames.

If US leave tomorrow, taliban would loose their reason to fight along with theirlegitimacy among people, Pak forces can and will finish them off in matters of months.

Apologies for butting in, but that might be the solution for Pakistan's problem, but its not the solution to the worlds problem. If US leaves , Taliban will move back into Afghanistan and its back to square 1.

Pakistan needs to buckle down and get rid of this ideology of "jihad" and "strategic assets". Thats the only permanent solution, anything else will just be a temp fix.

i saw many pakistanis making fun of mumbai attacks that indian nsg took this number of hours to retake the control and how attackers came through sea via pakistan after having powerful navy.......
now i m convinced that those ppl got the answer that how security laps occurs..
There is a lesson for us all - never make fun of someone's misfortune. That Karma has a way of sneaking up from behind and bite you in your azz.

Apologies for butting in, but that might be the solution for Pakistan's problem, but its not the solution to the worlds problem. If US leaves , Taliban will move back into Afghanistan and its back to square 1.

Pakistan needs to buckle down and get rid of this ideology of "jihad" and "strategic assets". Thats the only permanent solution, anything else will just be a temp fix.

Untill those top honchos using this Jihad as a weapon against India change thier mind, nothing is gonna happen. And i will bet 200 grand on that.
When we are ready to get two steps down, others should also be considerate. There is no point of rattling in closed chambers and public forums.
Actions should speak.

Put Kashmir Aside, I bet there is not problem for the improvement of Indo-Pak ties. If these two countries progress together, then there is no point of unvoncentional warfare aka terrorism( Read LET ).

The chairs at the dictating table has certainly changed the positions. Long ago ISI used to be a commander of all these organisations(Psuedo).Not all these terrorists are dictating their own terms. Sadly a common man is suffering.

Sir Mastan Khan for once i totally agree with you........but......how many out of 180 million Pakistanis can interpret the message you have given in sophisticated English. And the ones who can, how many out of them agree with u? As an example you can take a poll on this forum where i believe 100% represent the educated class of Pakistan about whether they agree with the Lal Masjid operation and you will get at least 30 to 40% who will say the army and Musharaf were at fault. Now if 30 to 40% of the educated who are less than 10% of total population of Pakistan do not stand behind the army for a very small scale action against extremism imagine what will the result of such an action taken on a large scale? How many from within the army will refuse to take part in it? Not to mention that the rulers of Punjab are open sympathizers of extremists. Like i said in another thread, we are brainwashed beyond redemption and will only survive this through a Ataturk type action

Perhaps because there were more terrorists than the authorities now say there were -- This operation was long in the planning, the operators (terrorists) apparently better trained than what the Pakistanis claim are their best, the SSG, SSGN (and this should be sobering tot the ordinary Pakistanis)

Look, what is different today from the first hours of this attack?? what is different in what we thought this event is about??

Allow me to say, that for most people, absolutely nothing is different, they know this attack was long planned, well executed and achieved it objective of making the world reconsider the degree to which the Pakistani armed forces can be trusted to safe guard nuclear materials

Yet for whom has the story changed??

Certainly the authorities - they have only partially figured out how to use the "facts" -- the one thing they have figured out is that there were just 6 terrorists, 2 of whom escaped - so there was never any threat to any "strategic assets or components thereof"

Now everything (facts) that does not fit this, will have to be "cleansed".

Fine buddy i am just intrested in knowing one simple question . it took 16 hours to kill small number of terrorists
incase of mumbai also it took 60 hours for killing 10 terrorists so im just wondering will these be the same time the Commandos in other country take

No one resigned or suspended for this incident , what is going on ---

Why Kiyani is silent ?

Only speak in favor of US drones attacks and US Military aid.

Is he COAS of PA ?

Sir Mastan Khan for once i totally agree with you........but......how many out of 180 million Pakistanis can interpret the message you have given in sophisticated English. And the ones who can, how many out of them agree with u? As an example you can take a poll on this forum where i believe 100% represent the educated class of Pakistan about whether they agree with the Lal Masjid operation and you will get at least 30 to 40% who will say the army and Musharaf were at fault. Now if 30 to 40% of the educated who are less than 10% of total population of Pakistan do not stand behind the army for a very small scale action against extremism imagine what will the result of such an action taken on a large scale? How many from within the army will refuse to take part in it? Not to mention that the rulers of Punjab are open sympathizers of extremists. Like i said in another thread, we are brainwashed beyond redemption and will only survive this through a Ataturk type action

Hi,

Well sir----that is where marketing and salemanship comes in---like in Lal Masjid case----it was theeasiest of the things by the govt to do---only if they knew----. First of all---right from day one of operation when millitary was stationed around the compound----they should have put a clamp on the news----a clamp on the cell phone and land line phones.

The state does not REASON with the public---the public has to reason with the state---the integrity of the state supercedes the integrity of the person who wants to stand in the way of the state----. Public negotiations hurt the cause of the state----when every tom dick and harry started to get involved with the maulvi in the lal masjid---the cause and the position of the state became a lost cause---and the maulvi's position got strength day by day.

The publics reaction to the the lal masjid was also due to the fact that Musharraf was very weak in providing justice to the victims of all kinds of crimes----he was actually extremely callous in that regards----.

That alone led to his downfall---like it led to the down falls of hundreds of civilizations before him----it is the law of nature--the promise of GOD----you don't provide justice to HIS weak and poor---you just kiss your rule/authority goodbye----and be forever condemned to live in indignity in this life and in the annals of history---.

If Musharraf would have proceeded with some executions of criminals before the millitary action or after the millitary action----like the rapists of Mukhtar Mai or other gang rapsists and karo kari killers----he would have changed the mindset of the public---plus bringing up the examples of the great muslim Caliphs to what they did to insurrection would have played well as well----.

But the real tragedy for pakistan was and is----that when it needed the SSG Musharraf to be the man he claimed to be---pakistan found out that he was a chicken at heart---he didnot have the courage to provide justice to the weak and the underlings------.

It is a tragedy to have such a leader of men and pakistan---and add a double tragedcy to that---prime minster Gilani has no ballz either to be the leader as well---.

Hi,
...---like the rapists of Mukhtar Mai or other gang rapsists and karo kari killers----he would have changed the mindset of the public---plus bringing up the examples of the great muslim Caliphs to what they did to insurrection would have played well as well----.

But the real tragedy for pakistan was and is----that when it needed the SSG Musharraf to be the man he claimed to be---pakistan found out that he was a chicken at heart---he didnot have the courage to provide justice to the weak and the underlings------.

Couldn't have said it better.

Friends

NYT is reporting that Chinese engineers confirm that they were being held hostage -- and it's possible, not saying that's probably what happened, just saying that it's possible, that this complication, if the news is true, could have been a consideration and that's why these people were able to hold off the forces for as long as they did --

Here's what I really think:

1. That there were 2 to 3 times the number of attackers the govt. says there were
2. That they had inside help on multiple levels - it will be "leaked" after the investigation that some "low level" types or civilian employees had provided information
3. That this was very complex operation - and I can't believe there were not multiple dry runs that went unnoticed?
4. There were terrorists within the residential area adjacent to the base and that the rescued engineers vehicle was fired upon form this area.

To counter that--- pakistan needs to do something equally radical. It is an absolute neccessity and it is imperative that pakistan install a homeland seurity department and and install an anti terror CZAR to oversee this department.

The anti terror czar would have the same authority as indian General Brar had during the blue star operation. There would also be a sort of emergency enforced in the country----there would be a seperate wing incharge of dealing with security and anti terror activities. that same organization would also be in charge of the anti terrorist courts---which will prosecute and pass judgements at an expedited pace and the executions of the culprits will be carried out on a fast track basis.

The initial 30---90 days would be a massive cleanup operation wherein the anti terrorist forces will strike at any and every religious organization with any links to taliban, al qaeda or any other fanatic group. Their leadership will be taken out and neutralized in a similiar manner as it would have been taken out under the rule of any muslim KHALIFA.

The reason I am talking about the Khalifa / Khilafat is due to the fact that the pakistanis want Khialafat, but they don't have any clue as to what the Caliphs did to the insurgents or they have conveniently forgotten. The pakistanis praise that period in that islamic history as a great period of law and order.

Our history tells us that most of our Caliphs were ruthless against any insurrection, insurgency, religious fanaticism and religious hegemony.

The rules of engagement will be similiar to what the great khalifas of islam enforced aganist any insurrection and any terrorist anctivities against the state.

and where does the American terrorists fit in your Khilafat model- what will the Caliph do to terrorists like Raymond Davis;

a) behead the useless American terrorist
b) have a cup of tea with the terrorist

I would also like to know, how your proposed model of Khilafat will deal with liberal fascists, american boot lickers and most importantly, will your Khilafat model enforce Islamic laws in the state.

Now lets see if you are really sincere or just using the name of Khilafat to propagate Americanized agenda.

Islamist terrorists seems to have much support on this forum - I wonder why this is? Is it because they have seen that their ideas are tolerated by certain members of the admin? -- Well, what would you call it when our esteemed member Rabzon has been treated in the way he was - After all if the the shabby and indecent and unfair treatment of Rabzon was authorized, or not authorized, perhaps the owners or administration will come clean with their own membership - It seems much like the Republic, this forum too is unwilling to respect it's forum members and what the admin itself say are their values.

Back
Top Bottom