What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

hmm from attacks in Pakistan, to interference of India, to history of Afghanistan, to personal attacks, to frustration, where the hell is this thread heading to ? if there's no evidence against the accused ones then for earth's sake just stop replyin' ur not forced to reply . I get tired of just reading all these repeatative replies by the same people every time, dont u guys get tired of typin' the same nonsense over 'n over again ?

Islamic economic system to secular country mein bhi implement ho sakta hai.

As for Uncle Hameed Gul, don't listen to him, he is one of the fathers (baap) of all the problems we face today.

gul-cia.jpg

I can agree that his support of some dodgy people/organizations has been wrong... but he is human and I would nt ascribe malice to him... I ascribe malice to Musharaf though...

If you want Islamic economics in Pakistan then for the love of God, you are NOT a secularist... You are a threat to all anti Islamic forces on earth... Its in the economics where the front line of the clash of ideologies lie T Faz... Trust me... You are no friend to the secularists if you even allow the idea that an Islamic model of economics could be started in Pakistan...

I think I have a good idea now where you are coming from... You oppose bigotry and intolerance in the name of Islam... and I hope you understand that most of the Islamists on this forum think the same actually... We should not confine ourselves within narrow stereotypes... I give this advice to everyone actually...

I do have a problem with people who associate Islam with the dark ages however...

I also have a problem with people who think drone strikes should continue... because this is nothing but treason against Pakistan itself... All is not lost and we can still come out of this mess... but the status quo has to change... we need to sort out these problems on our own terms... Americans are more than happy to fire hell fire randomly and create further problems for us than solving them...

We also urgently need to get rid of the commanding top brass of Pakistan... not only are the incompetent, they also seem to be on the payroll of the Americans... Let there be new people promoted and new policies devised... enough of the corrupted rotten malfunctioning present... on towards new hope and plans...

'n can the Indian memebers plz stick their nose into their own matters only ?? e-freaks

'n can the Indian memebers plz stick their nose into their own matters only ?? e-freaks

You should have thought of that when Pakistani members began screaming about RAW and India almost as soon as the thread started.

If you don't want Indian members commenting here, advise your countrymen to ditch the rotten conspiracy theories and stop bringing India's name in.

looks like the liberal fascists are out of gas-plz stop complaining like a child and counter the arguments with arguments.

kill all in fata, ban on religious parties, shoot the bearded ones etc., etc., these are the words we keep hearing here and goes on to show who is the extremist.

for liberal fascists- anyone speaking against American terrorism or drone attacks is an extremist. Plz wake up and hear what the streets of Pakistan is saying.......

Hmm... this is strange. The moment Muse goes on to talk the same language that you anyway have been propagating with greater zeal and fanatiscm, albiet to a differnt purpose, you start complaining that they are running out gas.

And I have not read any of the members advocating a kill all in FATA or whatever else that you seem to be claiming. That is not their narrative. What gets lost in a discussion between an accomodating individual and a demanding individual is the actual matter of the discussion. Because the demanding individual will continue to demand no matter what the accomodating individual yields and the objectives are in a continual phase of shifts. That is the case with the religiously fanatical Islamists on this forum. However, you have to understand that it will always be the meek that will inherit the earth.

Just look at Afghanistan. The taliban were the strong and the Islamic and Jehadi and martian and what not. They were the instrument of the strategic rule and success of the great pakistani army. They were the pride of Paksitan!!

But what you will like to call the relatively meek and ball-less or whatever in actuality now rule Afghanistan. Irrespective of how much the mullah and the military try, even in Pakistan, it will be the average liberal thinking society that will inherit it. In present form or another. But in everypart of what is Pakistan today, you will see the liberals prevailing. Because that is the only way to life. Accomodation and co-habitation. The rest are all supposedly glamourous aberrations.

Apologies for butting in, but that might be the solution for Pakistan's problem, but its not the solution to the worlds problem. If US leaves , Taliban will move back into Afghanistan and its back to square 1.

Pakistan needs to buckle down and get rid of this ideology of "jihad" and "strategic assets". Thats the only permanent solution, anything else will just be a temp fix.

Apologies .. but are we in a condition to think about World’s problems? Did world thought about our problems ever? Being a Pakistan I would say Pakistan should publically announce that all those who move out of Pakistan in any direction will be allowed to go, without any attack from Pakistan army.

Fence the borders on Afghanistan side and get the hell out of this War on Terror. World should own what they started and what they bread three decades ago, it was never Pakistan’s war when it was against Soviets and it is not Pakistan’s war now… so why should we suffer? …Period!!

Hmm... this is strange. The moment Muse goes on to talk the same language that you anyway have been propagating with greater zeal and fanatiscm, albiet to a differnt purpose, you start complaining that they are running out gas.

And I have not read any of the members advocating a kill all in FATA or whatever else that you seem to be claiming. That is not their narrative. What gets lost in a discussion between an accomodating individual and a demanding individual is the actual matter of the discussion. Because the demanding individual will continue to demand no matter what the accomodating individual yields and the objectives are in a continual phase of shifts. That is the case with the religiously fanatical Islamists on this forum. However, you have to understand that it will always be the meek that will inherit the earth.

Just look at Afghanistan. The taliban were the strong and the Islamic and Jehadi and martian and what not. They were the instrument of the strategic rule and success of the great pakistani army. They were the pride of Paksitan!!

But what you will like to call the relatively meek and ball-less or whatever in actuality now rule Afghanistan. Irrespective of how much the mullah and the military try, even in Pakistan, it will be the average liberal thinking society that will inherit it. In present form or another. But in everypart of what is Pakistan today, you will see the liberals prevailing. Because that is the only way to life. Accomodation and co-habitation. The rest are all supposedly glamourous aberrations.

You need to read more carefully then... Not only have the liberal fascists attacked Islam here by linking it to dark ages but they are also calling for more drone strikes...

As I said... the extremes of these two ideas... terrorism in the name of Islam and fascism in the name of liberalism are actually opposite sides of the same coin...

The brutal Pakistan army has been killing Balochs since decades, actually their massacre had started right after the creation of Pakistan. Even today army sabotages every reconciliation effort that the civilian government starts in Balochistan. The demand of Balochs is justified, they should be allowed to run their own province and the natural resources buried in their mountains belong to them.

Bugti was killed but Altaf the terrorist whose hands are red with the blood of innocent Pashtuns and Sindhis is military establishment's biggest buddy.

I can agree with the part that Baluchs should administer their own land and the resources should be provided to the local areas (before cough cough ermmm for example PUNJAB... cough cough) BUT any talk of separating from the rest of Pakistan and I give you my personal declaration of war over it (if you know what I mean)...

I dont think that the Army has just been randomly killing Balochis either... but yes, there is need to put a full stop to hostilities on various fronts... BLA is not a new phenomenon... the only reason why they have gotten support recently is because people are not getting justice in Pakistan...

Err.... what happened at Mehran is very much to the concerns of the Indians. The whole inside support act at such a sensitive installation actually exposes the whole region to a risk. India certainly does not want some non-state insiders either helping the Islamists with a dirty weapon or even worse, launching one at India themselves. This deliberate or clearly incompetent loss of control of the Pakistani forces (any which way, it is equally damaging for the region) does not let it be just a pakistani matter anymore.

This is an all bets off scenario, so please be less touchy about our interest and kindly accomodate.

You need to read more carefully then... Not only have the liberal fascists attacked Islam here by linking it to dark ages but they are also calling for more drone strikes...

As I said... the extremes of these two ideas... terrorism in the name of Islam and fascism in the name of liberalism are actually opposite sides of the same coin...

I do not agree with your assertion. The reference to the old ages is anyway perfunctory since that is the basic narrative of the Islamists. Where else did the whole idea of Sharia or the Salafism arise from? By drawing a reference to those very ages and then highlighting the foolishness of chasing windmills in the present day environment actually takes the gas out of the whole Islamist argument. It is a very fair reference to show that the Islamists have no agenda of success.

If they are calling for more drone strikes then what do you really find wrong with it. The drone strikes are clearly with Pakistan's consent (no matter how much Kiyanai lies for this or how much Pasha feigns a fret) and in the safety of Pakistan. Why should the safety of the nation be held hostage to that of the terrorists who like to talk only with gun and suicide attacks on civilians and still claiming that they will go and get 72 up there? You need to think about that.

Regarding your other part of the post, there is nothing such a fascist liberal so relax, the mint is still sane.

more reasons why the militants had 'inside help / info'.

1- if the govt. spokesperson is to be believed, how did the militants know of the 'blind spots' of the surveillance cameras (only someone who monitors such details would know!?)
2- 'urdu speaking' 2 militants were speaking clear urdu - this shows that the LeT or Punjabi militant group was involved in this attack!? - TTP has deep links with punjabi militant groups.
3- from the point of entry, the militants took a 'bee-line towards the P3c's, which were 1-1/2 km away. they knew exactly where to go.

Sir... that is nt very surprising actually... There is a term for it... Its called "the Network of Raymond Davisis in Pakistan"

I do not agree with your assertion. The reference to the old ages is anyway perfunctory since that is the basic narrative of the Islamists. Where else did the whole idea of Sharia or the Salafism arise from? By drawing a reference to those very ages and then highlighting the foolishness of chasing windmills in the present day environment actually takes the gas out of the whole Islamist argument. It is a very fair reference to show that the Islamists have no agenda of success.

If they are calling for more drone strikes then what do you really find wrong with it. The drone strikes are clearly with Pakistan's consent (no matter how much Kiyanai lies for this or how much Pasha feigns a fret) and in the safety of Pakistan. Why should the safety of the nation be held hostage to that of the terrorists who like to talk only with gun and suicide attacks on civilians and still claiming that they will go and get 72 up there? You need to think about that.

Regarding your other part of the post, there is nothing such a fascist liberal so relax, the mint is still sane.

Dear Guest01 (were you recently banned from here?)

Since you have nt read anything on Islam (obviously) I dont think I ll waste my time with you...

As for plans and agendas... i have personally quoted numerous books and blueprints for the future on the forum... Pakistan can be a superpower if people were to study our material carefully and implement it... Now that does nt go well with some people in New Delhi and Washington D.C does it? :)

Apologies .. but are we in a condition to think about World’s problems? Did world thought about our problems ever? Being a Pakistan I would say Pakistan should publically announce that all those who move out of Pakistan in any direction will be allowed to go, without any attack from Pakistan army.

Yes Pakistan is. All America has done is flushed out all the terrorists from Afghanistan and they have crossed the border in Pakistan. Its upto Pakistan, as to what it wants to do with these terrorists. And if you are going to tell me that Pakistan, the country which has one of the largest armies in the world doesn't have enough resources to pulverize these rag tag militia men, then its hard to buy. Why do you think America has to resort to drone attacks?

Fence the borders on Afghanistan side and get the hell out of this War on Terror. World should own what they started and what they bread three decades ago, it was never Pakistan’s war when it was against Soviets and it is not Pakistan’s war now… so why should we suffer? …Period!!

Thats actually a good idea, but would Pakistan take the responsibility next time a terrorist trained on its soils attacks some country? And America is partly to be blamed for the mess created in Afghanistan during the cold war, but Pakistan participated willingly. It wasn't forced to take part unlike this time. Pakistan itself was worried about the Soviet presence, and on top of that Pakistan gained a "bachelor pad" in the form of Afghanistan, where it did all its dirty works far away from home. Now the fruits of all those dirty deeds have walked into Pakistan, cause they don't have anywhere to go.

Nearly 90% of the posts on this page have nothing to do with the attack on PNS mehran....

I have read everything from war on pakistan / Indian agents to US Spies on the thread...

How about coming up with what exactly happened there...? how to avoid ground breach by terrorists at any strategic installations?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom