What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

im sure india has done it india was unhappy with the tour of pakistan of srilankan they done what they have to cancel the tour of sri lanka to pak but they cannot end up they were using to do it and these attackers did not did sucide attacks if any pakistani terrorist was invoved in it they have use to blow them selves and those attackers have the sucide jackets but they have it in back pack to show that pakistani was invoved in it but it was not

ok ok guys , as most of are saying its RAW act . So then your what your Intelligence was doing ????? so same Intelligence failure. AND RAW succeed its objectives .... Right ????

ok ok guys , as most of are saying its RAW act . So then your what your Intelligence was doing ????? so same Intelligence failure. AND RAW succeed its objectives .... Right ????

Only paranoids like Indians are speculating before time just like pathatic Indian media did in Mumbai attacks.

I would say wait for the investigation to start and end

Last edited:
Lets not just say random stuff out of our bottom here. I higly doubt this can be a act of RAW. since they will first target in this act and If anything will be proven gainst them. Raw will be in great deal of trouble and most indians WILL SUPPORT PAKISTAN THIS TIME. Atleast the educated and thinking ones will for sure.
I am planning to make a get together with my friends in Delhi, but dont know how and where should we go and show our condolences. any suggestion will be apperitiated

im sure india has done it india was unhappy with the tour of pakistan of srilankan they done what they have to cancel the tour of sri lanka to pak but they cannot end up they were using to do it and these attackers did not did sucide attacks if any pakistani terrorist was invoved in it they have use to blow them selves and those attackers have the sucide jackets but they have it in back pack to show that pakistani was invoved in it but it was not

they were probably wearing kalavas?

pls desist from such half assed analyses! just because they wore back packs they must be indians!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ur desperation is getting the better of u now. calm down.

March 3, 2009

Posted by Kamran Abbasi at 7:29 AM in Ethics and morality

This is the end
The darkest day in Pakistan's cricket history © AFP

Today's attack on Sri Lanka's cricketers is a despicable act, a coward's agenda. Nobody should lose their life over a game of cricket, and no sportsman, official, or spectator should be injured in pursuit of the game they love.

The sole purpose of this barbaric act is a craving for the oxygen of publicity. There can be little political or strategic mileage to be gained by an attack on sportsmen. Indeed, we can only hope that such mindless violence will deeply damage the cause of the perpetrators, and precipitate their rapid downfall.

The least of the consequences of this disaster is that those who have advocated the continuation of international cricket in Pakistan - including me - have been proved wrong. No international team will now visit Pakistan, and the Pakistan Cricket Board should voluntarily arrange all future tours at neutral venues for the next year, may be longer.
This the darkest day in the history of Pakistan cricket and it occurred in a pleasant suburb of Lahore, a once great city of gardens and tranquility, not far from my own family home in Pakistan.

This is the end

Says it all!

Can this be a act of LTTE ???? i think they are quiet capable of this!

yaa,ofcourse LTTE would surely like the idea of travelling to pakistan for killing Srilankan players.Then again I guess LTTE way too smart to fall for such rubbish idea...

Last edited:
We should not point fingers at anyone unless proper investigation is carried out, btw Tamil Tigers are the ones I think behind this attack as mentioned by some anaylysts.

Could be Tamil Tigers, but be also advised that Tamil Tigers are trained and equipped by RAW to destabilize Sri Lankan Govt., It is highly possible that RAW killed 2 birds with a very small arrow!

None of the international teams were willing to visit Pakistan. Australia and India had recently canceled their trips at which point the Sri Lankan team came to rescue Pakistan. They, in the process, invited the wrath of India yet continued with their plans of tour facing considerable opposition. And RAW decided to teach them a lesson. It was the perfect opportunity and they have served a crippling blow with minimal force.

So much for our intelligence and elite police units! They may just as well serve as practice targets!

Now ISI must ensure that Cricket never takes place in India for as long as it doesn't take place in Pakistan!

Right.....I'd rather blame my own intelligence for this failure then the culprits!

Sri Lankan team leaves for home
Updated at: 1330 PST, Tuesday, March 03, 2009

LAHORE: The Sri Lankan cricket team after the Lahore attacks has left Pakistan for home this afternoon after it was taken from the Gaddafi Stadium through helicopter to the airport.

Special arrangements have been made for bringing the tourists to the airport and a special helicopter of the Pakistan Air force took them from the Gaddafi Stadium to the Lahore airport. Then, they will be sent through a chartered flight to Sri Lanka via Abu Dhabi.

Present at the Gaddafi Stadium to see-off the Sri Lankan players and the officials were PCB chairman Ijaz Butt, director National Cricket Academy Aamer Sohail, chief operating officer Saleem Altaf and other officials.

Sri Lankan players were looking peaceful and happy on this occasion.

The Sri Lankan players were also accompanied with three Pakistani doctors.

This may be recalled that this morning unknown persons attacked the Sri Lankan team through deadly weapons and many cricketers were wounded due to which the Test match going on in Lahore was formally cancelled and the Sri Lankan government has called back the team.

Sri Lankan team leaves for home

Back
Top Bottom