What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

Every of these organisations have half right and half wrong demands and anti state and anti army stance too... why cant they just work for right things ? Or maybe USA se dollar nai mile he na 😆

Anyways happy to know someone and his organisation is countering em..

Some maybe funded under this program. By and by, let them March, and if anyone breaks the law prosecute accordingly.

The thing is the aurat march will be hijacked by leftists and libturds. These are women living lavishly and working for NGOs and then march for "rights". These are the same women who beat up their maids and their daughters who work like slaves in their homes.
I still think its all fault of our men and society, why cant we teach proper Islam to our sisters and daughters? Why we dont let women go to mosques and dont do arrangements for it? If its ok for women to go to college, go to work, go to bazars for shopping, then why not go to mosques? Remember if we distanced our women from Islam and its teachings, its like distancing our next generation from Islam. The basic basic belief in Allah and His deen comes from a mother. The basic emotional attachment with religion is fomented by mothers. Its because of my mother that i pray and have belief, the stories of Sahaba RA and Prophets AS she used to tell me as a kid that affected me my whole life.

The concept is quite confusing this Aurat Mach in Pakistan
The left side of course is our confused group

The Right side is the Traditional View which most people are accustomed to , in between there are some common elements

1615234810984.png

From a Constitutional point of view , and from Law's point of view , while freedom of speech is great however if it conflicts with the part and laws of "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" then of course , some mechanism is needed to stop this none sense from getting out of hand

Technically you can't call yourself "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" if your core values are drifting away from the Classical concept of Islamic Society

What ever images I have seen of this group , they absolutely have no connection to Islamic views
That is why it is important to understand who are the Leaders of this group and where do they get their general financing and support. Some of the banners and material they spread is absolutely horrible

Let me be Blunt even in Western Society

a) Women take care of their children, I have seen women doing 2 jobs to feed their kids

b) They cook and take care of meal planning with in their family those who are in wedlock

c) Women take exceptional care in ensuring their homes look amazing 24/7, yes they do clean

d) Women understand some women are feminist (Crazy) who just don't have a family mindset, and there is no cure for Feminist most men in Western world also hate feminist

e) If a women neglects their kid and does not prepare meal they will be jailed it is common law

f) if a women beats up his mother in law they will be jailed

g) If a women beats up a maid they will be jailed

Why I am stating this very simple , it is called Responsibilities of being a women and being part of family

The group I am sure when they are investigated simply hides behind "common" issues but when the investigation is over they get back to their original train of thought, the original plan of course are all the confused concepts they have as I tried to explain in the image above. At some point when detailed investigations are done people will come to same conclusion as I have made , that the main leaders of this group their mindset does not aligns with National Goals for Women

Last edited:
Hum nay bacho ko "maddren" modern banana hai!

I am not saying or dictating anything about Pakistani women - but where I come from, there is no argument between modernity and Islam. Women can have equal opportunities in education, job prospects and still be a proper Muslimah. But I am not a woman, so I leave this to women to decide.

iu

iu

Indonesia has done wonders in this area,
iu

Published March 8, 2021
Updated 11 minutes ago

Activists of the Aurat March hold placards during a rally to mark International Women's Day in Islamabad on March 8, 2020. — AFP/File's Day in Islamabad on March 8, 2020. — AFP/File

Activists of the Aurat March hold placards during a rally to mark International Women's Day in Islamabad on March 8, 2020. — AFP/File
Preparations were being finalised on Monday as organisers geared up to hold Aurat Marches across the country to mark International Women's Day and call for the protection of women's rights.

The first Aurat March was held in 2018 in Karachi. The next year, it was extended to more cities, including Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Larkana, and Hyderabad. This year too, the marches will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and other cities of Pakistan.

In Karachi, the march is scheduled to take place at Frere Hall. In view of the prevailing coronavirus situation, organisers have emphasised standard operating procedures (SOPs), including wearing masks and maintaining a distance of six feet.

The Karachi march will also be broadcast live.

The Aurat March in Lahore will be held in the afternoon from the Lahore Press Club to the PIA Building.

Each chapter of the Aurat March has its own manifesto with the Karachi chapter focusing on patriarchal violence; Lahore on addressing healthcare workers and women’s health; and the Islamabad march is dedicated to the crisis of care.

Last year, the situation at the Islamabad Aurat March turned precarious after male participants of a rival 'Haya March' by religious parties threw stones at participants of the Aurat March, injuring at least one person. The situation was brought under control by police.

Tributes
Meanwhile, tributes have poured in with ministers and politicians recalling the role of women in their lives while simultaneously calling for them to be given equal rights.

Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa in his message said Pakistani women had "contributed immensely for the glory and honour of our nation". Women were also at the forefront of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, he noted.

Talking about women in uniform, Gen Bajwa said they have "proved their mettle by contributing copiously in diverse fields serving the nation & humanity".
"They deserve our immense respect & gratitude," he added.

National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser said that the protection of women's rights was the "top priority" of the government because it was "imperative for the formation of a progressive society", according to a report by Radio Pakistan.

Minister for Information Shibli Faraz said March 8 "highlighted women's high status in society and their commendable services in different sectors".

He said that the Constitution was a guarantor of women's rights and they had played an important role in the building and progress of the country.

"Making women powerful and protected in society by ensuring equal rights and equal opportunities for progress for them is our determination," he stressed.

PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz also talked about women empowerment, saying she "dream of a Pakistan where women excel in every field and play leading roles".

Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood paid tribute to all the women in his life, including his mother, wife, daughters, sisters and his colleagues at work and in politics.
"Thank you for making the world a better place," he wrote.

Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry used the occasion to encourage girls to opt for science subjects to change their and the country's destiny.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) leader and newly-elected senator Faisal Subzwari reminded people that respecting women also meant "respecting their liberty of making choices".
He called on people to encourage the women in their families, adding "we as a society badly need educated, confident & courageous women".

@Horus and it begins!
Why have you linked a noble occasion like womens day to 'aurat march' .One is a pure the other is inorganic and agenda based

What these Aurat march degenerates don't understand that they have to tackle "Hinduana Rasme" and not Islam. Islam liberated women and condemned the killings of newborn girls. Islam gave property rights to women at the very beginning, a thing even "god's own country" (for liberals it is) didn't have til 1882.

We need to practice Islam (men and women). No Peeri-Mureedi-BS, no Hindu traditions disguised as Islam. But what these upper class "ladies" know. Beating housemaids, not paying them, fabricating lies that they steal and stuff like that to kick them out (and not to pay them) all day long, but on 8th march they are all for gay... I mean womens rights! Disgusting people!

The reaction on social media (different trends on twitter) was more than enough to show that this so called aurat marchi (few ugly ngo aunties+ burger boys) was a flop (as always) --- people of Pakistan don't buy into this ******** propaganda and funded slogans + the funny part is, all the political parties (along with govt depts) supported this in order to prove their loyalty (mental slavery) to their masters.

a real Pakistani woman speaks:

Parenting on the forefront. Especially mother`s grooming.
I used to think the same, not anymore -- at the forefront is the state, the direction you take your generation is in the hands of the state.

I am not saying or dictating anything about Pakistani women - but where I come from, there is no argument between modernity and Islam. Women can have equal opportunities in education, job prospects and still be a proper Muslimah. But I am not a woman, so I leave this to women to decide.

iu

iu

Indonesia has done wonders in this area,
iu

A few pictures do not make an equal society.

Pakistani women have achieved all this and much more.
Medicine
Science Military
Strategic thinking
you name it, and Pakistani women have broken the glass ceiling.
But the sad fact remains, equality is still an issue in developed societies, and generally conservative societies tend to have more equality issues.

Not most, but all Muslim societies are conservative in nature, as are all developing nations. I am not referring to governments or having secular included in the constitution, but nations and societies within those nations.
Most countries, including Muslim countries, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia have a long way to go.

I love this,
Pakistani society in motion, fighting for its own future,
decided by all.

Back
Top Bottom