What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

I think I tracked it down on Google Earth. As a layman the location doesn't look safe to me :confused:
Though i dont want to under estimate your research, but why dont you find us a 'safe' place to camp at Siachen?

Though i dont want to under estimate your research, but why dont you find us a 'safe' place to camp at Siachen?

there isn't a safe place up there ...is it? It is a dangerous place overall.

whats the latest update?

and does anyone has the google earth co-ordinates of the location of the incident?

an indian will find the safest place, ofcourse considering the indian POV first rofl

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Right now I would wish for us all to concentrate on the recovery operations. We owe it to the soldiers and their families.

There will be plenty of time for introspection later.

siachen-major_zaka1.jpg

MAJ ZAKA UL HAQ

529549_10150633220756316_52380166315_9654259_953154869_n.jpg

PA-39548 Maj Zaka Ul Haq, 105 L/C .. with daughter n son
he is the one who stuck in the avalanche in Siachen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Understand why was Indian Help offered as late and why wasn't it taken... Indians here were in a position to airdrop as many men, equipment and relief as Pakistan and US have till now at much better pace... the sheer egos of a few might have costed a dozen lives at least.

Forget China... they don't know how how things go in our part of siachen.

With all due respect, do you seriously think that Pakistan Army will take help from India? Our soldiers are not tourist in Siachin. They are present in Siachin to defend their motherland, to fight their enemy! To fight against INDIA!

Furthermore, 135 is not a big figure. There was a time when tens of dead bodies came everyday and still there was no shortage of volunteers who were ready to die for their country.

I would prefer to know could the Indian have warned the PA that the Glacier was behaving abnormally if they were having such equipment installed on their side. Maybe thats a wake up call to both army's to closely co-operate on such data?

For God's sake bro, India and Pakistan are enemies! Why would they save each other from disasters!

Must have survived on a wing and a prayer for........over twenty years. !!!

No, it was just luck.

The Indian side tries to rely less on luck by extensively studying the environment. DRDO is also developing/has developed seeds that can be used to locally cultivate vegetables in places like Siachen as transportation of food is one of the major costs involved.

With all due respect, do you seriously think that Pakistan Army will take help from India? Our soldiers are not tourist in Siachin. They are present in Siachin to defend their motherland, to fight their enemy! To fight against INDIA!

Furthermore, 135 is not a big figure. There was a time when tens of dead bodies came everyday and still there was no shortage of volunteers who were ready to die for their country.

For God's sake bro, India and Pakistan are enemies! Why would they save each other from disasters!

Well obviously you have not served in the armed forces? We have saved numerous lives of injured Iraqi soldiers when we pushed them out of Kuwait and still gave them first aid. No one is at war. Only fanboys here are at war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom