What's new

Awesome: Iran Air Appoints A Female CEO

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Awesome: Iran Air Appoints A Female CEO

iran-air.jpg

Iran has appointed a female CEO to lead its national airline for the first time since it was established in the 1940s.

Iran's national flag carrier airline, Iran Air (HOMA), held ceremony on Sunday to say farewell to former CEO Farhad Parvaresh and introduce new CEO Farzaneh Sharafbafi attended by Minister of Road and Urban Development Abbas Akhoundi.

1F6A9673.jpg

2515704.jpg 2515714.jpg resized_327423_302.jpg resized_327425_216.jpg

And? You are happy with our aircrafts? Im sure its much better now for you.
We have already paid much for those flying junks much more than they worth.
You westerners should thank God there are people like Rouhani in Iran who finds jobs for your jobless youth.
AirBus is a multi national product.
Our national program to develop a home made airplane was completely dismissed by Rouhani and his baro bach.
100 miliard dolar dadim be in haroomzadeha nemishod ba hamin pool yeki melli sakht, aziz?

You westerners should thank God there are people like Rouhani in Iran who finds jobs for your jobless youth.

Our national program to develop a home made airplane was completely dismissed by Rouhani and his baro bach.
100 miliard dolar dadim be in haroomzadeha nemishod ba hamin pool yeki melli sakht, aziz?

I believed that kindness is an iranian value. I guess i was wrong. The A320 is considered one of the best aircrafts in the world.

Paying more than they're worth earned you some goodwill(out of the word I'm trying to remember). Besides pressure on Trump for the Iran Deal.
F*** that deal that gave our nuclear capability away for nothing.
But you have taken the point well, those imaginary threats could deceive some of our cowards too. They dealt our national security with these flying junks.
Frenchies are the only benefiters of that deal. We don't lack technological requirements to develop smaller airplanes for our own air liners. These are political mess nothing more, i can't find an economic equation which approves the purchasing of A-350 and A-380. We don't need such big planes, no Iranian company can operate them either. But political mess as usual

I believed that kindness is an iranian value. I guess i was wrong. The A320 is considered one of the best aircrafts in the world.
Well i don't like to see our money is being thrown away for political reasons.
Airbus is ok, but i prefer Iranian junks for Iranian airlines.

F*** that deal that gave our nuclear capability away for nothing.
But you have taken the point well, those imaginary threats could deceive some of our cowards too. They dealt our national security with these flying junks.
Frenchies are the only benefiters of that deal. We don't lack technological requirements to develop smaller airplanes for our own air liners. These are political mess nothing more, i can't find an economic equation which approves the purchasing of A-350 and A-380. We don't need such big planes, no Iranian company can operate them either. But political mess as usual

1. Airbus is not french, its european.

2. Why insult our products? No one forced you to buy. Do you actually know jow much work and effort was made from us? The A320 is sold like hot bread. If you order now, you wait years. We actually produced the Iranyair crafts outside the schedule to deliver as quick as possible. Im sure many iranians appreciate that and re not as hostile as you are

Before you build a civilian jetliner there are other easier things to build
just a thought

Back
Top Bottom