What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

we know with what we are dealing with and wek now who is today supporting whom:

"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

and than you think how can they support these pig growers in mosques.. but its crytsal clear why they do,,

By your logic, just because AZE does not actively support palestinians, Armenia should keep its stolen lands.

Sorry it doesnt work like that. I can't do more for the palestinaisns that 350 million arabs. Arabs have unlimited money, unlimited people and almost unlimited lands. From egypt to iran. from turkey to the indian ocean. And they are on the verge of normalising ties to israel, economic links, military alliance etc. So arebaijan should fight Israel and all the arabs? just so palestinains can have 5,000 sq km of land?

Since israel has unlimited money and weapons from the US and soon unlimited money that the arabs will give them too, I think the best way to help the palestinains is to help reform arab countries into democracies and let their own people decide how they want to deal with israel.

We all know arabs themselves are the only reason Israel exists. Had they not betrayed the turks it would not even be an issue.

Israels crimes against the muslims are not even close to crimes committed by France, Russia, Saudi, Assad, Spain.

AZE should do whatever it wants to free its lands. It cant help anyone until it helps itself first.
Round of applause for this post.
Except India has a 50x bigger economy than azerbaijan and many more lives are at stake. If they get MQ-9 drones or whatever Western toys it will be very hard to deal with especially with lack of strategic depth.

Pakistan really need good anti-air and radars. The best radars, best SAMs, and satellites dedicated to the region.
Great points. However, for India the best defence includes an overwhelming counter assault with drones and missiles. They will cry when the casualties mount and we can fortify and protect our precious troops. Create an overwhelming conventional (unmanned) response that will shock and awe them all the way to Bengal. Certainly, SAM's etc are needed, but a big part of our defence must be a devastating counter punch.

Last edited:
Sorry, how is Armenia proper not involved? This so called republic of Artsakh doesn’t have a single factory, and has only 100,000 people. And yet has better air defences than Iran or 80 million people. Surely Armenia is involved in this war

"better to keep your mouth shut, and let people believe you to be a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

please try not to discuss matters you are absolutely illiterate in . Thank you and have a nice day.

"better to keep your mouth shut, and let people believe you to be a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

please try not to discuss matters you are absolutely illiterate in . Thank you and have a nice day.

lol, do you remember Iran moaning that Russia won't sell it the s300 for about 10 years. I remember very well, at the same time "Artskah republic" had s300 and every other Russian air defence equipment.

I like Iran, but you are seriously outgunned, it's not even funny. Your only chance to defend yourselves are nukes. but your leaders are living in some kind of delusion that some conventional force can protect you.

but that's not the topic here.

at 0:17 seconds, you can see a some strobe light or laser illuminating the impact point.

at 1:05 ouch. 1 second warning.

It's bizarre how the AZE drone force seems to value a $100,000 truck more than 6 ARM soldiers.

Last edited:
lol, do you remember Iran moaning that Russia won't sell it the s300 for about 10 years. I remember very well, at the same time "Artskah republic" had s300 and every other Russian air defence equipment.

I like Iran, but you are seriously outgunned, it's not even funny. Your only chance to defend yourselves are nukes. but your leaders are living in some kind of delusion that some conventional force can protect you.

at 0:17 seconds, you can see a some strobe light or laser illuminating the impact point.

It's bizarre how the AZE drone force seems to value a $100,000 truck more than 6 ARM soldiers.
Soon there will be no vechiles to target
Also su 25 will now come into play since air defense
Is gone

I heard the National game of Azerbaijan is Hide and Seek. Lol

Soft-Warning

Hey Bosnian, are u guys disloyal to the core or what? remember ur ppl's genocide or do we have to remind that to you everyday? Iran assisted you when many of the states you do cheerleading for now turned their backs on you. So please shut it. If you cant talk good its okay, but dont say garbage about a country that helped you to be able to be alive and post on PDF on this day. Dont prove to be among those that are ungrateful. You got a lot of forgotten CHUTZPAH for a Bosnian.

Hey Bosnian, are u guys disloyal to the core or what? remember ur ppl's genocide or do we have to remind that to you everyday. Iran assisted you when many of the states you do cheerleading for now turned their backs on you. So please shut it. If you cant talk good its okay, but dont say garbage about a country that helped you to be able to be alive and post on PDF on this day. Dont prove to be among those that are ungrateful. You got a lot of forgotten CHUTZPAH for a Bosnian.
bur ur bengali

Bro, I may be a Bengali, but one of my parents family descend from Eastern Iran. And i dont wanna tell u anything further than that.

May I frankly ask you a question? What is ur age? You said sumthing really really unbelievable in the Vienna Thread. I know what ur intention was (BAITING WHITE SUPREMISCISTS) but was it right for to do that kinda NASTY baiting in there , knowing people lost their lives?

I see your bearing Canadian Flag. You live in a first world country, thats the least that shud be expected from you. YET, you cared about putting ur baiting skills to work in a nasty way. Was that correct? tell me. Have you ever felt threatened or scared for the ppl you love? I am going to guess that you havent based on ur behaviour. But please behave and try to be more mature. Thats all I have to say right nw

Last edited:
Round of applause for this post.

Great points. However, for India the best defence includes an overwhelming counter assault with drones and missiles. They will cry when the casualties mount and we can fortify and protect our precious troops. Create an overwhelming conventional (unmanned) response that will shock and awe them all the way to Bengal. Certainly, SAM's etc are needed, but a big part of our defence must be a devastating counter punch.
As for the drones in the air, land and sea, please leave it to the Turkish indigenous products being readied to be produced en masse...

Back
Top Bottom