What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

It is so obvious that Azerbaijan has been preparing herself to take Nagorno-Karabakh back for years. There is only one obstacle in front of Azerbaijan is Russia. If she finds a way to neutralize Russia on this issue (which is almost impossible) or get US and EU supports, then we will see that Azerbaijan will prevail against Armenia to take her lands back.

I cannot post links so can someone share footage from the military parade which took place in Baku on 26th?

Are you a Tork living in Germany?
You're always here in the Torkish section.

I have always wondered how retards like you think that the word "Tork" is actually offensive? anyone here actually offended by that word? Never really got it.

I have always wondered how retards like you think that the word "Tork" is actually offensive? anyone here actually offended by that word? Never really got it.

He already got banned.

Kazakhstan is already testing the Sherpa Light Scout. Not sure why would Azerbaijan need it, if it already has domestically-produced Gyurza (Cobra), as well as MRAP's such as Matador and Marauder, as well as plans for a bigger MRAP - Mbombe.

Unfortunately, they didn't show everything at the parade. Azerbaijan didn't show Kasirga TP-300 (300mm) and Firtina T-155 (both from Turkey), new Russian SAM TOR-M2E, the MLRS Uragan (Hurricane), and VENA artillery, Israeli Barak-8, Israeli Heron, Hermes-450, and Hermes-900, the modernized BTR-80A, as well as new heavy armored vehicles based on modernized T-55. And finally, a special surprise - new mid-range missiles (400 km) - which have greater range than Armenia's very old SCUD-B's, but slightly less than the ISKANDER-M's on the Russian base in Gyumri. In any case, more than enough to counter-strike at Yerevan - or Metsamor nuclear station if Armenians decide to launch missiles at Baku, Sangachal terminal, or the Mingechevir hydro-electric station.

Unfortunately, they didn't show everything at the parade. Azerbaijan didn't show Kasirga TP-300 (300mm) and Firtina T-155 (both from Turkey), new Russian SAM TOR-M2E, the MLRS Uragan (Hurricane), and VENA artillery, Israeli Barak-8, Israeli Heron, Hermes-450, and Hermes-900, the modernized BTR-80A, as well as new heavy armored vehicles based on modernized T-55. And finally, a special surprise - new mid-range missiles (400 km) - which have greater range than Armenia's very old SCUD-B's, but slightly less than the ISKANDER-M's on the Russian base in Gyumri. In any case, more than enough to counter-strike at Yerevan - or Metsamor nuclear station if Armenians decide to launch missiles at Baku, Sangachal terminal, or the Mingechevir hydro-electric station.

That nuclear station is located at border with Turkey, it will damage Turkey more than anyone else if destroyed.

No intention to troll/flamebait, but am I the only one who worries about how our Azeri brothers seems to buy anything tacticool and shiny that's being offered to them? I mean, this might lead to painful logistical problems once deployed on a battlefield, not to mention the training/educational process of the soldiers who will operate them.

Yes ,and im interested in German matters.

Looks Really interesting :

merkel-%C3%B6calan-395d0280.jpg

I know him, but who is she?

That nuclear station is located at border with Turkey, it will damage Turkey more than anyone else if destroyed.

Indeed, it would be a disaster for the whole region - primarily for Armenia, as well as for Azerbaijan (Naxcivan), which combined have more exposed population there than Turkey (Aghri Dag and other mountains will protect Turks, and keep most radiation for Armenians).

Baykuş;4478214 said:
URL says it's Merkel.

Obviously that's untrue. The lady looks nothing like Merkel, and even when younger, Merkel was clearly overweight and looking similar to today. Here's an old photo of her, from around 1989 or so: presseurop.eu/en/content/article/3776151-chancellor-made-gdr

Baykuş;4477894 said:
No intention to troll/flamebait, but am I the only one who worries about how our Azeri brothers seems to buy anything tacticool and shiny that's being offered to them? I mean, this might lead to painful logistical problems once deployed on a battlefield, not to mention the training/educational process of the soldiers who will operate them.

you are right, the logistics, repairs, maintenance and education/training would be extremely complicated with such a wide array of systems, yet what to do for such a country in such a complex region and position as Azerbaijan? It's primary enemy state, Armenia, also has a very wide array of weapons from a wide geography - South Africa, France, Russia, China, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, etc. Other countries in the region also have that.

Tactical missiles are important to keep Armenia in check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom