What's new

Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on Kashmir

I agree. Its a valid point. Now on similar lines, google for
"Kashmiri pundits" and change of demography in Kashmir. Waiting for your viewpoint on that

I followed your advice and this is what is says:
"Kashmiri Pandit population in Jammu and Kashmir dropped from 15% in 1941 to 1% as of 2001". With all due respect 15% is still not a majority. However perhaps a compromise can be made for the return of those people. Let just remain open for these kinda compromises.

A question to the Azeri members here:

Does Azerbaijan recognize Armenia as a sovereign nation?

Offcourse we recognize the the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Armenia. All the former Soviet republics inherited the territorial treaties. It is Armenia that does not recognize the Azerbaijani sovereignty and territorial integrity. And as you have seen in the comments, they do not even recognize our history, culture and identity. You know there are 30 million Azerbaijanis in Iran, though I live in Baku now I am from Iran. Despite the discrimination against Azerbaijanis in Iran, the Azerbaijani recognizes and respects Iranian sovereignty and territorial integrity. So why shouldnt we recognize Armenia.

Kashmiri Pandit population in Jammu and Kashmir dropped from 15% in 1941 to 1% as of 2001

Wow just wow!
Don't you find that 'drop' the least bit disturbing? Any specif reason why 15% of a group of people gone? infidels don't matter eh?

However perhaps a compromise can be made for the return of those people. Let just remain open for these kinda compromises.

Your bigotry astounds me!

Also that is specifically about the Kashmiri Pandits in the valley

Demographics of J&K (in 2001)
% Muslim=66.97% % Hindu=29.63% % Sikh=2.03% %Buddhist/Other=1.36%

Wow just wow!
Don't you find that 'drop' the least bit disturbing? Any specif reason why 15% of a group of people gone? infidels don't matter eh?

Your bigotry astounds me!

Also that is specifically about the Kashmiri Pandits in the valley

Demographics of J&K (in 2001)
% Muslim=66.97% % Hindu=29.63% % Sikh=2.03% %Buddhist/Other=1.36%

I didnt call anyone an infidel. The given percentage is disturbing but not decisive. The Muslims would still make the majority. And I write "perhaps" because Im not Pakistani and I do not have the right to represent them nor to speak on their behalf. If it was up to me, a compromise could be made. Kashmir being under Pakistani rule and the return of all former Hindu people. This would offcourse include security guarantees.

The Muslims would still make the majority.

If it was up to me, a compromise could be made.Kashmir being under Pakistani rule and the return of all former Hindu people

Going by your logic all Muslim majority areas in India should accede to Pakistan?

Pakistan, Azerbaijan call for resolution of Kashmir

The Ambassador-designate of Azerbaijan to Pakistan, Ali Alizada called on Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs, Syed Tariq Fatemi in Islamabad on Monday.

They discussed all aspects of bilateral relations and regional developments.

The Special Assistant underlined the importance that Pakistan attaches to its fraternal ties with Azerbaijan.

The meeting focused on the issues of Nagorno-Karabakh and Jammu and Kashmir, which reflects convergence of views of the two sides on key regional and international issues.

Tariq Fatemi mentioned the crucial role of air connectivity in giving spurt to bilateral trade and economic interaction and people-to-people exchanges.

He assured the Ambassador designate of full cooperation in his efforts to enhance the bilateral ties between the two countries. -Radio Pakistan

Most relevant thread.

Pak must just provide Azeris JF and related equipment. Both Iran and Turkey will support such a decision.

Pak must stand behind Azeris in their hour of need.

all Indians fight like dehati aurat, with all your faults Musharaf I love you for this one line

Back
Top Bottom