What's new

Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on Kashmir

Let them troll bro ASQ, apparently to them they are destined to rule the world as a major super super power, and that in the future, China, US will just be jokes compared to them. Let them be happy in their dreams :hang2:

Oh.my god. Thats really bad news for us. Major set back for india. .what a strategic gain for pakistan. . It will put india in lots of trouble regarding kashmir issue. .a major crisis regarding kashmir is coming very soon because of this support

who was ur closest ally? :rofl:

Don't laugh too much you might hurt your self in the process.. :lol: our closest alley is China and several more hope u have good night sleep dont loosee sleep now hahahah :lol: enjoy.

indians should stop being arrogant and come back to reality. india is a 3rd world country with more people living below the poverty line than the total populations of both Pakistan and Azerbaijan combined.
I think some people here need reality check..

Pakistan + Azerbaijan (combined) population = 170.6+9.5 million = 180.1 million

Indian state of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) alone = 190.891 million

Or let me put it in other words.

The population of Azerbaijan is less than half of the population of the Bombay metropolitan..

Source -
Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azerbaijan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of metropolitan areas by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I don't intend to downgrade Azerbaijan in any way but this comparison is just to make everyone realize the scale of the population of India. Its not a child's game to manage so many people.)

With a population like that of India, it is bound to have some shortfalls but even then, with all the problems, it has struggled its way upto the second fastest growing economy in the world.

Atleast apply logic before chest thumping blindly.

Last edited:
Go figure a Muslim country giving support to Kashmir...go figure. Doesn't really surprise me.

No one supports India on Kashmir not even Israeli's.We need big international support before start a final count down.:devil:

I think some people here need reality check..

Pakistan + Azerbaijan (combined) population = 170.6+9.5 million = 180.1 million

Indian state of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) alone = 190.891 million

Or let me put it in other words.

The population of Azerbaijan is less than half of the population of the Bombay metropolitan..

Source -
Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azerbaijan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of metropolitan areas by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I don't intend to downgrade Azerbaijan in any way but this comparison is just to make everyone realize the scale of the population of India. Its not a child's game to manage so many people.)

With a population like that of India, it is bound to have some shortfalls but even then, with all the problems, it has struggled its way upto the second fastest growing economy in the world.

Atleast apply logic before chest thumping blindly.

The World Bank estimates that 456 million Indians (41.6% of the total Indian population) now live under the global poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP). This means that a third of the global poor now reside in India.

Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So its correct to say that india has more people living below the poverty line than the total populations of both Pakistan and Azerbaijan combined.

I only said that when I saw indians being arrogant in this thread and making rude comments against our brotherly country, Azerbaijan.

So what difference does it makes if AZ supports PAK, do they have any voice in UN. Do you think India would change its stance or be in pressure because AZ is supporting Pak. Its natural for a muslim country to support another one.

AZ and any other country can give their voice. It doesn;t matter, Kashmiris have two options.... live as INdians or get a visa and ship off to Pakistan. They have a choice unlike in ***

hmmm we need to send some dollars to baku for them to start singin in our tone...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom