What's new

Baba Ramdeb threaten to arms traning to supporters .

:rofl:

Nice joke, bro!

abcc82bf-a0f1-4e9a-8721-dd6c340ac94bMediumRes.JPG

The face of the new resurgent India of the 21st century of a lot. He is a big joke indeed.

Why doesn't he stand in an election? Why is he trying to subvert the parliamentary process? If he is popular, he will get elected. The government goofed up and showed it's brutal face. Ramdev is goofing up further. This side show is making us lose focus from the real issue at hand. I fear the government will use this oppourtunity to paint Anna Hazare with the same brush.

He's now an official nutcase. I supported his fast against corruption and believed the police clampdown on him to be harsh. Now he has just relegated himself to the list of Indian weirdos with his threat to arm supporters to hit back at the police. Somebody should guide him to a court house and suggest that he gets a court order if he feels his rights are being violated. Not arm supporters to hit back at police officers purely trying to do their work. Jeez where does this guru think he is living in ?

What a bullshit propaganda! The man is a yoga guru.. one of the main emphasizers of peace. The UPA didn't find anything against him so they started accusing him of Rs 21000 crore scam, arms training and all the other bullshit.

Emergence of Indian Taliban!

This is what happens when fame obsessed yoga gurus take up political issues and take on the system.

And the secular fascists have gone berserk by just one UPA sponsored article... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Ramdev is an Illiterate @sshole.

Don't embarrass yourself with half baked knowledge please...

Where are the supporters of this dhongi baba now?I have been saying from day 1 that this guy is a nutjob trying to seek attention on rss payroll and he has just confirmed it.If this mofo gets away with arming civilians and interfering in govt then there is no need for lawand order,we just have to give in to anyone with a fake fast.Is this the mofo people were seeing as their leader against corruption,he's a bussinessman and not a sadhu.
As the first poster said in short 'he's a nutjob',he's destabilizing the country for his own end,is politically motivated,setting a bad precedent and hampering the real anti corruption talks ongoing between hazare and the govt.For once dickvijay singh was right when he said this guy was a thug and a fraud.

Ramdev has lost face and is now acting like a petulant kid. There are better ways to get back at the government and we have a proper process for this. We are not a dictatorship. Misbehaving governments are shown the door in the next election. This behaviour makes me want to believe in conspiracy theories that Ramdev is paid by the congress to divert attention from the real issue. Either that, or Ramdev believes that he is above the law and can raise a vigilante army, in which case, he is a loony. Peaceful protest is one thing, protesters armed with weapons.. that's reason enough for ASPA to be applied.

Sadhus don't carry talwars ,period.

As robespierre said - 'no one likes missionaries with guns'

He's now an official nutcase. I supported his fast against corruption and believed the police clampdown on him to be harsh. Now he has just relegated himself to the list of Indian weirdos with his threat to arm supporters to hit back at the police. Somebody should guide him to a court house and suggest that he gets a court order if he feels his rights are being violated. Not arm supporters to hit back at police officers purely trying to do their work. Jeez where does this guru think he is living in ?
Be realistic he is no Army general to train people arms.... LOL wat arms? That talwar? I even doubt he knows fully about yoga. The Congress is playing all kind of dirty politics.
At the end of the day the real issue is being stabbed. How come the Congress didnt do anything when the separatist held a conferrence in Delhi?
The more issue gets important the more I think it is a job of Govt.

What a bullshit propaganda! The man is a yoga guru.. one of the main emphasizers of peace. The UPA didn't find anything against him so they started accusing him of Rs 21000 crore scam, arms training and all the other bullshit.

And the secular fascists have gone berserk by just one UPA sponsored article.
.. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Don't embarrass yourself with half baked knowledge please...

Maybe you should not embarrass yourself. Those comments were on TV.

This whole incidents seems to me like a congress consiracy along with ramdev to throw the fight against corruption off the track and take out public support which would benifit congress in turn... the way 2g truths are coming out nothing seems to be clear ...

Back
Top Bottom