What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

May be Police action is rude but people should be constructive in fighting corruption as Anna hazare did. They fast for Lokpal bill a prudent step to eliminate corruption instead of vague ..."Stop corruption, hang the corrupt.."

I dont no about Baba Ramdev, but I think we should stay away from Babas,Pirs, Huzurs etc....The donations the get from their fans could easily be a possible mean for hiding black money....

Yesterday Maran's name cropped up in the 2G scam, the Aircel people were awarded 14 telecom licences throughout India when Maran was the Telecom minister and in turn the company invested 300 crores in to Sun TV which is owned by Maran's brother

Was there a statement by PM, Kapil Sibal, Digvijay, Pranab ........ etc etc, no and yes Maran is still a minister in the government, UPA2 is pathetic

Yesterday Maran's name cropped up in the 2G scam, the Aircel people were awarded 14 telecom licences throughout India when Maran was the Telecom minister and in turn the company invested 300 crores in to Sun TV which is owned by Maran's brother

Was there a statement by PM, Kapil Sibal, Digvijay, Pranab ........ etc etc, no and yes Maran is still a minister in the government, UPA2 is pathetic

leave them this apologists.. they do not know that many ministers of UPA go to baba's shivir... the Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay is very close to baba that's why he was appointed to deal with him... and now the same minister who were kow towing to him now pressing accusations against him.. disgraceful..

even though time limit was till midnight .. what was the need to do that in night . when their was children and ladies from different parts of country...
suppose if anything could have gone.. this many people had the ability to create havoc in the city.. this was done under the guidance of sonia gandhi to slow down the process of reform and to save their ..

Yedurrappa was accused in land scams .
Was there a statement by PM in waiting , Sushma swaraj , And yes Yedurappa is still a minister and also a CM of Karnataka , NDA is pathetic

Stop derailing the thread and be on topic

Just wondering.. when are the next "Prime Minister" elections gonna be held?

Nobody will stop BJP from doing mass agitation, in fact I will support that.
What I cant support is this league of extraordinary gentlemen trying to force elected representatives of parliament.

And what is BJP , the main opposition party doing? Trying to fire a shot at govt hiding behind a baba who is dressed as woman. Pathetic.

Nobody will stop BJP from doing mass agitation, in fact I will support that.
What I cant support is this league of extraordinary gentlemen trying to force elected representatives of parliament.

And what is BJP , the main opposition party doing? Trying to fire a shot at govt hiding behind a baba who is dressed as woman. Pathetic.

please provide the link which says baba dressed like a woman, of course form a non government source..

he was doing everything within his constitutional rights.. on whom behalf he was doing is not not relevant

he was doing a peaceful protest against corruption.. u can agree or u can't but u cannot act brutally against peaceful protesters

GOV has done that

dont u people get that it is about constitutional right of the people

Yedurrappa was accused in land scams .
Was there a statement by PM in waiting , Sushma swaraj , And yes Yedurappa is still a minister and also a CM of Karnataka , NDA is pathetic

Stop derailing the thread and be on topic

LOL I thought corruption was the topic that we are discussing here, ru discussing something else? So according to you 2 wrongs make a right?

LOL I thought corruption was the topic that we are discussing here, ru discussing something else? So according to you 2 wrongs make a right?

buddy basically they are diverting from topic.

there point of view is that as baba doesn't have credentials , so he doesn't have the right to do a peaceful protest along with thousands of anti corruption supporter.. disgusting

i support Baba ramdev ,BJP to root out this corrupt congress n italian mafia queen

i support Baba ramdev ,BJP to root out this corrupt congress n italian mafia queen
She is much better than average INDIAN politician. Dont bring ancestry into debate.
As Indian, we all feel good when Bobby Jindal wins election, when Indian origin people do good in UK and canada.
Why dont we do the same with Italians in India.
Why are you so xenophobic.

We are discussing abt arrest of Baba and his intentions .

Abt corruption every1 has a univocal voice .

Baba and his supporters were lathi charged because he was agitating against corruption (atleast he says so ;)), his intentions, probably he wants to start his own political party, so?

Today congress is calling him a thug, why were congress ministers falling head over heal to meet him just 2 days back, 4 cabinet ministers went to the Delhi airport LOL, shouldn't the four ministers resign then

Baba and his supporters were lathi charged because he was agitating against corruption (atleast he says so ;)), his intentions, probably he wants to start his own political party, so?

Today congress is calling him a thug, why were congress ministers falling head over heal to meet him just 2 days back, 4 cabinet ministers went to the Delhi airport LOL, shouldn't the four ministers resign then

I agree, congress gave too much importance to him. They did double mistake, one by trying to negotiate with him. And second trying to break his fast. They should have allowed him to run out of his steam.
But I guess, it was police on ground that took the call, not govt in power.

Back
Top Bottom