What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

Insha Muslims will destroy the Mandir being built on some part of Babri mosque, when we will conquer India {as said by Prophet (SA)}.. We will built the Babri Mosque on the whole area...

this Mandir will be wiped away the same the Somnaat Mandir was destroyed by Ghaznavi InshaALLAH....

what does 'we' stand for here..if its Muslims, yes, India is for Muslims too, so no need to rant. If its Pakistan, then I don't know if Prophet, during his time, would know that something like Pakistan would come into existence and conquer its neighbor

Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has beyoen forcibly taken away from the muslims.

Between what is happening in Kashmir, and this sort of official government sanction of violence against muslims and muslim holy sites, the future appears quite bleak...

Maybe in Pakistan you have the liberty second-judge courts descions, but in India we abide by them.

These are not some kangaroo courts, passing judgement and if you doubt please read the report filed by ASI to the 3 judge bench but if any body still has a problem with the verdict they can file a review petition in SC.

Besides what the point of bringing Kashmir into this..or just want to open a flame thread??

As Indian; I whole heartedly welcome the judgment of the High Court. We should not go further into the conflict in the interest of national integration. Let us overcome the situation for ever as we have enough to do for our families and for our nation to move ahead in future. There can be coexist Temple and Mashjid in the same place.. Let it be the multi-cultural place on earth.

No more blood Please.!
No more communal riots please.!

Nation comes first. Be united..!!

Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has been forcibly taken away from the muslims.

Between what is happening in Kashmir, and this sort of official government sanction of violence against muslims and muslim holy sites, the future appears quite bleak...

Please comment with facts.

1. Court gave ruling of case which was initiated before India's Independence has not thing to do with Babri Mosque destruction.

2. Hindu Temple structure (Confirmed with Facts by ASI) was found below Mosque.

3. All judges were unanimous that Temple existed and existing temple will continue to remain.

Let Muslims of your country do not agree, But Muslims of India agree
for most part of judgement, Only dispute they would challange in Supreme court is the judgment disproving wakf boards appeal which was not made within stipulated time of 12 years. I don't think that would have affected the judgment.

I feel courts were biased even by giving 1/3rd part to Muslims when it was proved that Mosque was built over the Temple. As per one of the judges ruling.

Then Indian prime minister Narsimha rao of Congress had even granted 100 crores to build Mosque which was to please Muslims and was against secularism.
AFAIK even as per Sharia building Mosques over structures of other faiths is not allowed.

Big fact is no one was offering prayers from Mosque for long.

^^Van Holle, In Pakistan and all other free countries of the world we are free to opine on the fairness or lack thereof of court judgements. The administrative machinery being compelled to follow a judgement is one thing, and the judgement being fair is entirely another.

Would you like to review a list of court judgements in Nazi Germany and other states and comment on the "fairness" of their findings? A Court is not an agent of God. It is made up of men with biases, faults and agendas. If you think otherwise you are living in a fool's paradise.

It appears to be confirmed by all the TV channels I have watched.

The net-net is that 2/3rds of the land of the Babri mosque has been snatched away from the muslims, the destruction of their mosque has been validated, no punishment has been meted out to Advani or the mob that illegally destroyed a place of worship and the desire of india's muslims to obtain some semblance of justice has been crushed.

There were no such case in front of the court that, who is guilty and who destroyed.etc THE MATTER BEFORE COURT WAS A TITLE SUITES FROM VARIOUS PARTIES ON WHICH COURT GIVEN THE VERDICT.

Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has been forcibly taken away from the muslims.

It appears to be confirmed by all the TV channels I have watched.

The net-net is that 2/3rds of the land of the Babri mosque has been snatched away from the muslims, the destruction of their mosque has been validated, no punishment has been meted out to Advani or the mob that illegally destroyed a place of worship and the desire of india's muslims to obtain some semblance of justice has been crushed.

The case being discussed is 50 years old. 30 years older than the event you are mentioning. Its a civil case on the dispute of title to the land in question. The criminal case on destruction is proceeding separately..

Do some research before posting something. Being a moderator we expect better than this from you.

As Karan mentioned .. this case is all about land dispute. Not for demolishing of structure. That's separate case and justice will be done.

I suggest you to merge this thread with other thread running in world affairs section.

^^Van Holle, In Pakistan and all other free countries of the world we are free to opine on the fairness or lack thereof of court judgements. The administrative machinery being compelled to follow a judgement is one thing, and the judgement being fair is entirely another.

Would you like to review a list of court judgements in Nazi Germany and other states and comment on the "fairness" of their findings? A Court is not an agent of God. It is made up of men with biases, faults and agendas. If you think otherwise you are living in a fool's paradise.

Fine Its good that most of parties declared before hand they would obey the judgment.
The judgment was based on facts and took 60 long years.

Anyway aggrieved party can approach supreme with in 3 months and judgment will not be implemented till then.
Supreme court can always overrule the judgment.

So who is leaving in fools paradise?

Finally after 400 years the great temple will be re-built.If i am not wrong it is clearly mentioned in the Quran that an edifice built on a land considered sacred by the people of any other religion cannot be called a mosque.

Insha Muslims will destroy the Mandir being built on some part of Babri mosque, when we will conquer India {as said by Prophet (SA)}.. We will built the Babri Mosque on the whole area...

this Mandir will be wiped away the same the Somnaat Mandir was destroyed by Ghaznavi InshaALLAH....

We dont need peple like Ghaznavi anymore. you destroy their worship place they destroy ours, what is the point of this?

Finally after 400 years the great temple will be re-built.If i am not wrong it is clearly mentioned in the Quran that an edifice built on a land considered sacred by the people of any other religion cannot be called a mosque.
That's not the Context Islamists will Looks onto.
radical islamists see this as a threat to islam.I mean, a Hindu Temple over a Mosque-however truly justifiable it can be(Because "Islam is the Best and Our Rules are to be enforced with").

it is clearly offensive to them and This can Easily Trigger a Bloodbath in Sunni Muslim Regions.Especially, if you are brainwashed to believe that everything wrong happening in this planet is because of hindooz,jooz,christians etc.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wasn't expecting an illiterate statement from a MOD. This just shows your bias against India. The demolition of Babri masjid wasn't part of this case. So how can you say that "the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts." I mean apply some rationality.

Secondly, there was also a muslim judge amongst the 3 judges and he too acknowledged that the ASI report is correct and the report said that the remains of an ancient hindu temple were found where the masjid existed. Thus it is a clear cut case of proof. From where has your mind conjured these things is unfathomable.

Yes one can challenge courts verdict and the process is called review petition..if you think verdict is unfair file a petition and present your case..how ever if you do not trust the Indian judiciary itself..then I am forced to ask, being a Pakistani ...what is your interest in this case..this matter is between Indian Muslims and Indian Hindus..both the interested parties have enough faith in our judiciary and ready to abide by ruling..so your second judging ruling of an Indian courts does not make an ounce of difference.

I never knew that some people take Zion Hamid seriously. Seriously man WTH? What's our interest in India?

i have no interest in Zahid Hamid.. The hadith of Holy Prophet (SA) tells us about the Conquering of India.... I don't need Zahid Hamid Theories.. Hadiths are enough for me...

Without bringing the religious angle, we can't even think of that and you know that very well. We can resist Indian attack or atmost avert it but conquering India is not even remotely possible. It's better to stay touch with reality rather than living in fantasies. As for hadiths, they are always controversial. Their authenticity can always be challenged.

Back
Top Bottom