What's new

Babur and Phalcon ?

assuming babur = 1/3 of tomahawk, 10,000 Baburs will be approx 3.5 billions USD.. Whats the annual defence budget of Pakistan again?

its not only the missile that only costs, its the missile system which raises the cost, actually missile only is lot cheaper.A launcher(just one of the components) has around 2/3 missiles in its canisters plus you need guided systems which could be GPS systems which can be blanked easily nowadays so you need to have some assets in the air like an AWACS if you can deploy or a few fighters with awacs like capabilities in the air may be able to do the job or at-least few UAV and a gound based systems are required so now you can imagine 10,000 baburs will not approx. cost 3.5 but around 35 billion + ....

^ yup u are right. But babur is a fire and forget type thing. u feed the target coordinates in it fire and zoom away.

It uses INS to reach the target proximity and then GPS for precision strike. U don't need a whole navigation systems just to guide it. It's fire and forget. So apart from launch vehicles i don't see any other related costs.

Oh mannnnnnn math has never been my strong subject thks for correction guyz.

So now we can again calculate.

we will assume 1 tomahawk= 3 baburs

so if in 1 billion dollars 1000 tomahawks can be produced so 3000 baburs should be produced.

assuming we are spending 30 billion on CMs per year that would be 1000 baburs per year.

and we first tested it in 2005 so serial production should have started a while back.

so our present inventory should be around 3000 missiles.

Damn These are so expensive. I wish our army would spend more on those Chinese A-100s.

What bullsh1t are you smoking............

1000 baburs per year.

Even America produces few hundred Tomahawks per year.

In fact, for FY 2010 Us navy procured 196 Tomahawks for the price of $ 293.2 million.

Here is the link

RGM/UGM-109 Tomahawk Cruise Missile | Block IV, DoD, Specs

Now don't talk in air give the link for your claim......

Huh..................1000 baburs per year................................my foot !!!!!

:wave:

so you have 300 nuclear tipped baburs.

what about ballistic missile

how many nuclear tipped ballistic missiles do u have
i mean what is the total number of nuclear weapons
:no::no:
maybe 300 nuclear tipped ballistic missiles too....:D

somebozo and gurudutt, read post # 66. Guru it is not easy, its is not sci-fi movie. United States has a complete Project for Cruise Missiles Defenses alone dedicated to detect, trace, track and intercept destroy. According to US it is a daunting difficult task which requires dedicated teams money and time and ofcouse technology. I am giving you example of US because their research institutes are taking CMs potentially dangerous element in attacking and destroying home land. There have been numerous research papers published. india and Pakistan currently lacks the advanced systems state of the art Real-Time Integrated Battle Management Systems in-time both countries will have them covering larger areas connected but it is too early both are in progress working on it. Shourya will be same as Babur and Tomahawk. Yes 100 Babur can cause havoc phalcons can only do so much if you read my post #66 you will understand how things work.

It would be unsually foolish of Pakistan to develop BMs and CMs and neglect SAMs don't you think a country that is investing in BMs and CMs also might have invested in SAM Systems of High and Low altitudes, lets look it this way its a network of web spread across Areas a surprise.
SPADA 2000 and HQ-18 two potential SAM Systems with SPADA 2000 being medium range interceptor where as HQ-18 you can research but its potentially on the table.
In sum, the cruise missile surveillance mission is best accomplished with look-down, ground-clutter-filtering radar augmented by imaging infra-red sensors, mounted on an aerial platform that is as persistent as possible, with the lowest possible operating costs.

Next comes Interceptors to shoot down Cruise Missiles, once cruise missiles are traced, detected and tracked.

Thanks Sir , its an honour for me that a learned person as yourself answered my quairee,Thanks Again .
But sir you dint answer my question #2 that what will be indias response & do you think that we have only Phalcons ...Well

@Vasily Zaytsev

It seems that manners haven't even touched u.

If u had a brain the size of a peanut u would know that i in my post i was SPECULATING. If i had first hand knowledge do u really think i would wasting my time on these forums with fake trolls.

@Vasily Zaytsev

It seems that manners haven't even touched u.

If u had a brain the size of a peanut u would know that i in my post i was SPECULATING. If i had first hand knowledge do u really think i would wasting my time on these forums with fake trolls.

No sir, speculation has to be somewhere close to reality.....................so that was not speculation but fart from your melon sized brain.

Pakistan has 10000 baburs..............1000 baburs per year...............300 nuclear tipped baburs..........blah blah blah.............

That is not speculation ........that is just gas................no substance..........no link.........nothing...........zilch.........

maybe 300 nuclear tipped ballistic missiles too....:D

That means Pakistan has 300 nuclear tipped baburs and 300 nuclear tipped balistic missiles.

In total Pakistan has 600 nuclear weapons on missiles............that is thrice the Chinese number.......

What a load of Pig Craaaaaapppppppppp ....................!!!!

Man..............your are leaking gas all through your body holes..............lol

:rofl:

That means Pakistan has 300 nuclear tipped baburs and 300 nuclear tipped balistic missiles.

In total Pakistan has 600 nuclear weapons on missiles............that is thrice the Chinese number.......

What a load of Pig Craaaaaapppppppppp ....................!!!!

Man..............your are leaking gas all through your body holes..............lol

:rofl:

Common Sir , Dont yiu know there answer ,they think that only pakistan has neukes, CM's,BM's &AWACS +AAA batteries & that India & its Missiles+ Radars do not exists & even if they do There Freind's have bigger, more & better &that whenever theres a war There Freind's will ....?

Common Sir , Dont yiu know there answer ,they think that only pakistan has neukes, CM's,BM's &AWACS +AAA batteries & that India & its Missiles+ Radars do not exists & even if they do There Freind's have bigger, more & better &that whenever theres a war There Freind's will ....?

see at LAST TRUTH comes out.... :victory::victory:

No sir, speculation has to be somewhere close to reality.....................so that was not speculation but fart from your melon sized brain.

Pakistan has 10000 baburs..............1000 baburs per year...............300 nuclear tipped baburs..........blah blah blah.............

That is not speculation ........that is just gas................no substance..........no link.........nothing...........zilch.........

I am just making wild guesses about Pakistan's abilities and i have never stated them as facts. But i guess understanding this is just beyond ur cognitive abilities.

I am just making wild guesses about Pakistan's abilities and i have never stated them as facts. But i guess understanding this is just beyond ur cognitive abilities.

Those are not wild guesses but just wet dreams of yours

The most industrialized nation on planet earth US ...............it may have the ability but does not even produce 1000 Tomahawks per year....... and you are "guessing" about Pakistan's ability................do you even have the slightest bit of idea of what it requires to produce 1000 cruise missiles per year.... and then trying to maintain them in your stockpile...........just do some research .............even if you get 1000s of missiles free, it costs a bomb just to maintain them..........

cognitive abilities...................lol.................:no:

Those are not wild guesses but just wet dreams of yours

The most industrialized nation on planet earth US ...............it may have the ability but does not even produce 1000 Tomahawks per year....... and you are "guessing" about Pakistan's ability................do you even have the slightest bit of idea of what it requires to produce 1000 cruise missiles per year.... and then trying to maintain them in your stockpile...........just do some research .............even if you get 1000s of missiles free, it costs a bomb just to maintain them..........

cognitive abilities...................lol.................:no:

i dont think babur is being manufactured like a bullet in 1000 or 100 its a precision strike weapon and numbers have to be built according to target requirment. ie currently babur can only target land based structures thus each target is specified with a multiple no of missles when babur becoms an asset targeting weapon ie ships convoys ets the no may go very hi as it will be acting not as a strategic weapon but a targeted munition all that may have already been done but cant be confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom