What's new

Back when the USA treated Pakistan with respect and dignity!

So, if God forbid you become a criminal, would that make your wife and kids criminals as well? Every person is responsible for his own deeds.

Are you saying women cannot become terrorists?
Why would anyone would want to marry OBL in the first place, especially knowing the ground realities of hide and seek and terrorist stamps around the globe...
Don't be so naive. ISI did full investigation and they choose to kick them out of our country....

So, if God forbid you become a criminal, would that make your wife and kids criminals as well? Every person is responsible for his own deeds.

I understand the children are innocent and they don't know any better.

But really how can the women be innocent? Why would they marry a terrorist? Why would they live with him and not notify the police (when they know they would be rewarded heavily for it) about the presence of a terrorist in the country - who is not only a threat to civilians of that country but the entire world? Those women should have spoken up before OBL launched another attack (and possibly one in Pakistan)

Pakistan kicked his wives --- 1 or 2 of them originally from Yemen. Why did Saudi Arabia all of a sudden become so kind here now to accept them?

What was wives' fault?? In pakistan, do you also imprison the relatives of the criminals ???

so it still doesn't get rid of the fact that he grew up in Saudi Arabia, and his nationality is Saudi

That's where he got his ill-founded beliefs from, it doesn't matter whether he spread them to Pakistan or Antarctica; the origin of his beliefs of Jihad were rooted initially somewhere in Saudi Arabia

I dont see the scourge of terrorism rampant in Saudi Arabia but I see it in Pakistan.. In today's word, terrorism has sadly become synonymous with the country of Pakistan.. Why blame Saudi when your own country encouraged and supported such methodologies and in pockets, still continues to do the same.

What was wives' fault?? In pakistan, do you also imprison the relatives of the criminals ???

If you are the wife, would you want to stay back and support your husband's terrorists activities?
Don't be naive. ISI probably wanted intelligence. The wives would probably know OBL's contacts and locations ....

I dont see the scourge of terrorism rampant in Saudi Arabia but I see it in Pakistan.. In today's word, terrorism has sadly become synonymous with the country of Pakistan.. Why blame Saudi when your own country encouraged and supported such methodologies and in pockets, still continues to do the same.

There is a reason why Guantanamo Bay is filled more with Saudis than Pakistanis....
I would welcome you to go visit Wahabbis and you'll learn how to get brainwashed...

If you are the wife, would you want to stay back and support your husband's terrorists activities?
Don't be naive. ISI probably wanted intelligence. The wives would probably know OBL's contacts and locations ....

Which is good strategy.. But I was responding to the comment on Pakistan kicking them out and Saudi welcoming them.

There is a reason why Guantanamo Bay is filled more with Saudis than Pakistanis....
I would welcome you to go visit Wahabbis and you'll learn how to get brainwashed...
So now Gitmo is a benchmark... ?? :lol:

anyway, lets flip it around?? How many Pakistanis have been killed as terrorists vs Saudis?

Because it all ties back to the Zionist-Saudi plot. Why would the Saudis openly declare their mischievous plans? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom