What's new

Badminton's new skirt rules cause unease

Look women have always Invaded Mens Cultures & dress...like wearing Pants...there forth...shirts...have any man invaded womens dress code apart from during fancy dress competition...then u start crying...womens hypocrisy...

ahhh its not invading its venturing boldly and breaking taboos whereas you being men failed to overcome your insecurity. for example you guys even are shy of wearing pink calling it female colour lolzz

so the hypocrisy is at your end not ours.

now be brave invade female dress and start wearing high heels and skirts to prove that you guys have as much courage as we women have :azn:

Wtf are you on about?

And what ideals are these you refer to.

Its your extremist kind who should be dealt with in the manner most suitable.

Remember its much easier to bark like a tough guy online, it would be a different story in real life.

Unless you were packing a bomb of course.

so you bullshitt like liberal extremist in real life tough guy??

Define liberal extremists and give me an example of such a group.

Those who looked down upon ladies wearing such dresses which cover their entire body and who have one fixed idea of beauty and attraction based on wearing less.

this is viz a viz dress code there are many other fields where we can debate it as well other than dress code.

dress code is not at all a yardstick for measuring abilities of women.

Then they say islam is oppressive to women,,, blind to "liberal"-enslavement... where they would have ladies dress in ways to please themselves...

I don't know when that was established - all I'm asking is "show me" - and we can see all around us a proclivity among Pakistanis to be extreme in their attitudes about women, about pluralism in religion, about education, about science -- if for no other reason than to prove to ourselves - you and I both know that by pointing to someone, a mod or admin who is closing threads that highlight Islamists and their ideas, we are subscribing to a conspiratorial point of view -- a negation of everything we stand for -- and yet, when all other options are unavailable, seems we are left with choice.

This confusion among Pakistanis just ends up making a mockery of their claims - we cannot even get to the bottom of this.

Does a conspiratorial point of view necessarily becomes a mockery?

Rest assured that I will get to the bottom of this.

:victory::smitten:

I always wanted to follow badminton..

Who is the number 1 in the game.:what:

Watch your damn language, this isn't your local jihadi website.

I reserve my language as a moderator but I am sure you know what I want to say.

you are lucky that you are communicating on the interenet with religious extremists, otherwise you wouldnt even be alive now.

:victory::smitten:

I always wanted to follow badminton..

Who is the number 1 in the game.:what:

hey isnt he look smart

article-1215630-068F31E0000005DC-495_233x600.jpg

Those who looked down upon ladies wearing such dresses which cover their entire body and who have one fixed idea of beauty and attraction based on wearing less.

Has anyone ever alluded to the fact that they look down upon women who dress modestly or cover their bodies?

There are certain reasons why wearing less might be a requirement in some sports, for e.g. a female swimmer.

this is viz a viz dress code there are many other fields where we can debate it as well other than dress code.

Refer to my swimmer example and similarly, if a woman is not comfortable with the dress code that is required for a certain event, then she can choose to forfeit.

dress code is not at all a yardstick for measuring abilities of women.

Its not but there are prefessions where a dress code is a part of career or even a requirement and it should be followed.

But there is always choice.

Has anyone ever alluded to the fact that they look down upon women who dress modestly or cover their bodies?
:angel::angel:

There are certain reasons why wearing less might be a requirement in some sports, for e.g. a female swimmer.

Refer to my swimmer example and similarly, if a woman is not comfortable with the dress code that is required for a certain event, then she can choose to forfeit.

Its not but there are prefessions where a dress code is a part of career or even a requirement and it should be followed.

But there is always choice.

Nobody is objecting to certain dresses for certain sports.

here in this case (the thread topic) its amusing that the sports body is giving a reason which it is not applying on men.

look at the male players they do wear shorts and play whereas the females are being asked to replace shorts for skirts because it will boost their performance.

come on they should have given the real reason that they want to glamorise the events by using woman players' physical features and grab advertisement and not aimed at improving the game

here goes off another retard

Dont pay attention to this extremist, he has created a lot of accounts just to spread his extremist views on this site.

Here is a sample of them:

• black_magic pk
  • silent hill
  • U-571
  • XtremeRide 3
  • black_magic pk
  • darkinsky
  • rcrmj
  • silent hill
  • chops3d
  • darkinsky
  • KarachiPunk