What's new

Baghwa love trap in Dublin

Falcon34

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i just couldn't hold this any longer, i did not wanted to post this thread but now i could not resist the urge, so a hindu colleague of mine had been boosting that he had a hijabi girlfriend, which obviously not a single one of us believed but on monday i saw it with my eyes, he was sitting in the cafe with a hijabi girl, so the next day i asked him who she was and he told me that she was from bombay and had recently moved here
I don't know the **** is wrong with these gals but of alll the people why would you want a chimp looking choti luli pajeet, mean like there hindu girls don't date them but indian muslim girls the **** is wrong here, something seriously is wrong with indian muslim girls. guess baghwa love trap is working.

Ok sanghi. All Muslim girls are going to end up marrying choti lulli Pajeets.

Last edited:
Ok sanghi. All Muslim girls are going to end up marrying chumoti lulli Pajeets.
You move to dublin, you have such a vast variety of men, put aside the muslim guys you have, Irish, poles, spanish and italians yet she choose choti luli pajeet, why?!!!

You move to dublin, you have such a vast variety of men, put aside the muslim guys you have, Irish, poles, spanish and italians yet she choose choti luli pajeet, why?!!!
Seema Khalifas want small Luli cow worshipping Pajeets. Devar and Sasur too providing forbidden pleasure to hijabans.

Seema Khalifas want small Luli cow worshipping Pajeets. Devar and Sasur too providing forbidden pleasure to hijabans.
What's wrong with the muslim boys there, can't talk to girls or something else, I have met a few indian muslim guys, they were very talkative and had nice personalities, were finanicially good and had good command over poetry, after meeting them i was like they could easily charm any woman in west but did know they were getting shamed by pajeets when it came to their own women.

What's wrong with the muslim boys there, can't talk to girls or something else, I have met a few indian muslim guys, they were very talkative and had nice personalities, were finanicially good and had good command over poetry, after meeting them i was like they could easily charm any woman in west but did know they were getting shamed by pajeets when it came to their own women.
Mominas are brainwashed into becoming lesbian feminists who prefer idol worshipping Pajeets whose lulis are smaller than clits.

You shouldn't have let juice infiltrate your society.

I am going to install pubg and try to trap some 40 yo Momina with 20 kids.

Last edited:
sendem to my town we give them some halal lulla they never forget.

Nobody say All Muslim women/Girls/Boys/men abide by Rules Set by Allah... Why do you think a lot of Muslims will end up in Hell ?

Nobody say All Muslim women/Girls/Boys/men abide by Rules Set by Allah... Why do you think a lot of Muslims will end up in Hell ?
I am not bringing in the morality of religion here, i am just asking the question of all the choices why a hindu, when u have better choices? is a fetish for or something else. i really don't understand, there hindu ladies literally avoid their guys, but muslims!
And for an other, if your sinning and acknowledge your sin to be a sin and then repent in the end i think you will be fine

Girls hailing from conservative Muslim families generally show a greater inclination towards Hindu boys, while those from liberal and open-minded Muslim families also marry Hindu boys but without any form of obsession. It is common for girls from conservative backgrounds to develop a stronger fondness for Hindu boys, Hindu culture, and various elements linked to the Hindu way of life.

Girls hailing from conservative Muslim families generally show a greater inclination towards Hindu boys, while those from liberal and open-minded Muslim families also marry Hindu boys but without any form of obsession. It is common for girls from conservative backgrounds to develop a stronger fondness for Hindu boys, Hindu culture, and various elements linked to the Hindu way of life.
And your own women wanna **** muslim dudes, let's not talk about indian muslims guys, i have dated a indian hindu girl and had countless other chances to date more but didn't how do explain that, thousands of indian hindu side chicks of pak boys in manchester, london and leichester, how the **** do you explain those, do those hindu girls not like your culture or they want real lula.

I am not bringing in the morality of religion here, i am just asking the question of all the choices why a hindu, when u have better choices? is a fetish for or something else. i really don't understand, there hindu ladies literally avoid their guys, but muslims!
And for an other, if your sinning and acknowledge your sin to be a sin and then repent in the end i think you will be fine

Maybe she is only getting attention from the hindu guy.
In the UK you get allsorts, you will get hindu and sikh girls dating and also
marrying Pakistani's and other muslims.

Back
Top Bottom