What's new

Baghwa love trap in Dublin

Maybe she is only getting attention from the hindu guy.
In the UK you get allsorts, you will get hindu and sikh girls dating and also
marrying Pakistani's and other muslims.
Dating is ok, why would someone marry them man.
I have seen that too, them hindu and sikh girls have a thing for muslims.

Dating is ok, why would someone marry them man.
I have seen that too, them hindu and sikh girls have a thing for muslims.

Not many sikh or hindus where I live but a Pakistani guy ran away with a sikh girl from his city
and moved into my area. The sikh girl convertd to Islam as well.

Not many sikh or hindus where I live but a Pakistani guy ran away with a sikh girl from his city
and moved into my area. The sikh girl convertd to Islam as well.
I have visited leicester, manchester and London quite frequently, and i can say this it is alot, also the black and whites have a fair share of indian gals in these areas. and then there indian muslim gals, who prefer a choti luli pajeets, I guess it is true, no one really knows what women want.

my uncle maried sikh women she converted had two boys, i think they graduated now. but my uncle is horny guy so he found a another women with kids now is after her to get married.

Aanother uncle this one very rich guy a millionaire married a indian hindu women she converted but her family were partyers you know big spenders got in debt. So they got her to divorce my uncle for money plus try taking the kids. So my uncle moved to turkey got married to a educated turkish women plus to escape the uk law taking his earnings. His kids have graduated last yr.

my uncle maried sikh women she converted had two boys, i think they graduated now. but my uncle is horny guy so he found a another women with kids now is after her to get married.

Aanother uncle this one very rich guy a millionaire married a indian hindu women she converted but her family were partyers you know big spenders got in debt. So they got her to divorce my uncle for money plus try taking the kids. So my uncle moved to turkey got married to a educated turkish women plus to escape the uk law taking his earnings. His kids have graduated last yr.
bloody fucking hell, You got some uncles man

i just couldn't hold this any longer, i did not wanted to post this thread but now i could not resist the urge, so a hindu colleague of mine had been boosting that he had a hijabi girlfriend, which obviously not a single one of us believed but on monday i saw it with my eyes, he was sitting in the cafe with a hijabi girl, so the next day i asked him who she was and he told me that she was from bombay and had recently moved here
I don't know the **** is wrong with these gals but of alll the people why would you want a chimp looking choti luli pajeet, mean like there hindu girls don't date them but indian muslim girls the **** is wrong here, something seriously is wrong with indian muslim girls. guess baghwa love trap is working.
Beta Ji, aik do hojabi k badly Jo Tum unki pori pori lot musalman kerahy ho uska Kia?
Thanda Reh. That colleague of yours will end up becoming a Muslim.

They drink and party hard do Indian girls
Hairy pussies though so need to take a Gillette blade along with condoms .
Tell Indian girl you can’t call her as your phones no good and you can only use iPhone
£1400 it costs
Then rinse her for credit vouchers every few days

Rinse and repeat
Rinse and repeat

It’s how we roll in the U.K. bad lands

White man black man lick there pussies , Pakistanis don’t we just use and abuse and dump

But we’re British Pakistanis and no one in the world rolls like us

If any of you are hard up and need Indian pum pum I have few numbers I can share

Bottle of vodka
Cocaine
Ganja is all it takes
Here in U.K.

Pindi gargles by the ounce and makes bottles disappear if you can handle her

They drink and party hard do Indian girls
Hairy pussies though so need to take a Gillette blade along with condoms .
Tell Indian girl you can’t call her as your phones no good and you can only use iPhone
£1400 it costs
Then rinse her for credit vouchers every few days

Rinse and repeat
Rinse and repeat

It’s how we roll in the U.K. bad lands

White man black man lick there pussies , Pakistanis don’t we just use and abuse and dump

But we’re British Pakistanis and no one in the world rolls like us

If any of you are hard up and need Indian pum pum I have few numbers I can share

Bottle of vodka
Cocaine
Ganja is all it takes
Here in U.K.

Pindi gargles by the ounce and makes bottles disappear if you can handle her
sharing is caring, caring is sharing, she be ridden hard like taxi cab. that phudda dont get no lubrication it get raw lund one after another.

sharing is caring, caring is sharing, she be ridden hard like taxi cab. that phudda dont get no lubrication it get raw lund one after another.

Bro I’m different from all Pakistanis I’m from kashmir both sides , AJK & under pagan occupation , I have no love no like no fondness for any Indian be they Muslim Sikh or Hindu
They all collaborated to put my family under occupation .I love South African Christians more than Indian Muslims who deserve a beating forever and rape
I cheer when Indian Muslims are beaten and lynched I cheer when Indian Hindu is attacked by Indian Muslim equally

They are all motherfuckers who support the generational occupation of my people .

Bro I’m different from all Pakistanis I’m from kashmir both sides , AJK & under pagan occupation , I have no love no like no fondness for any Indian be they Muslim Sikh or Hindu
They all collaborated to put my family under occupation .I love South African Christians more than Indian Muslims who deserve a beating forever and rape
I cheer when Indian Muslims are beaten and lynched I cheer when Indian Hindu is attacked by Indian Muslim equally

They are all motherfuckers who support the generational occupation of my people .
you do know other ethnic so call bros dont like us because we dnt give a fuk, any fukem.
i hate indian gujratis or patels mayaday con juse bas trds skingy fuks need to be robbed.
They will move in your area make money by opening shops but wont ever help a person in need not even help jump your car. they eat cheap food even though they making tons of money this kind of ppl i hate skingy tight stomach sh it ppl.
down our end indian girl pu ssy wont last 5 minutes, pakistanis will damage it.

you do know other ethnic so call bros dont like us because we dnt give a fuk, any fukem.
i hate indian gujratis or patels mayaday con juse bas trds skingy fuks need to be robbed.
They will move in your area make money by opening shops but wont ever help a person in need not even help jump your car. they eat cheap food even though they making tons of money this kind of ppl i hate skingy tight stomach sh it ppl.
down our end indian girl pu ssy wont last 5 minutes, pakistanis will damage it.

Yes I know they don’t like us thinking there above us . Have you noticed they’re pally pally with Indians in U.K. more than us

Pushtoons and chachees from hindko area are cool and real brothers in U.K. rest are just masquerading Indians .

Yes I know they don’t like us thinking there above us . Have you noticed they’re pally pally with Indians in U.K. more than us

Pushtoons and chachees from hindko area are cool and real brothers in U.K. rest are just masquerading Indians .
i know but we put them in there place physically or mentally. they get on with indians because they similar. They are the ones grass us up, they are the ones who become judges and lock us up longer than white judges plus when they are police officers they become strong coconuts to plz they're white master by working harder to arrest us.

i know but we put them in there place physically or mentally. they get on with indians because they similar. They are the ones grass us up, they are the ones who become judges and lock us up longer than white judges plus when they are police officers they become strong coconuts to plz they're white master by working harder to arrest us.

Total 100% agree with everything you say .

Back
Top Bottom