What's new

Bahrain expresses interest in JF-17 Thunder fighter Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many nations have shown interest in Tejas? How many orders are in pipeline?

America brings its jets to show case in Farnborough and Paris. you think they are fools or you lot are bigger then yanks? I don't want you to act over smart, as there is no need for it, I am just pointing to an obvious flaw in Indian marketing of their product.

There are countries like Vetnam, Sri Lanka , Egypt who have shown interest. America Brings its jets to Aero India too, you think they are fools? I am not acting over smart, I just called your bluff out loud. Its not marketing that has a had a problem, we did not have a defence export policy to begin with.

There are countries like Vetnam, Sri Lanka , Egypt who have shown interest. America Brings its jets to Aero India too, you think they are fools? I am not acting over smart, I just called your bluff out loud. Its not marketing that has a had a problem, we did not have a defence export policy to begin with.

How many orders in pipeline?

America has many Air shows within its own borders yet they market their weapons systems all over the place. India failing to do with Tejas means only one thing, the product is an embarrassment .

Nothing too in this News same as Saudi interest in JF 17

How many orders in pipeline?

America has many Air shows within its own borders yet they market their weapons systems all over the place. India failing to do with Tejas means only one thing, the product is an embarrassment .

That's aggressive marketing for you and they have a pretty competitive team out there to do that. They have customers all over the world and their constantly upgraded aircraft might find them repeat customers only when its taken to most of the air shows, something India does not have to worry about yet.

Well if Tejas is an embarrassment then imagine an Aircraft that does not even have half the capabilities like Tejas which though still in IOC configuration boasts an HMD, quadruplex digital fly-by-wire flight control system , ADA flight controls and HOBS Compatibility.

That's aggressive marketing for you and they have a pretty competitive team out there to do that. They have customers all over the world and their constantly upgraded aircraft might find them repeat customers only when its taken to most of the air shows, something India does not have to worry about yet.

Well if Tejas is an embarrassment then imagine an Aircraft that does not even have half the capabilities like Tejas which though still in IOC configuration boasts an HMD, quadruplex digital fly-by-wire flight control system , ADA flight controls and HOBS Compatibility.

So what do you say when JF17 a regular in Farnborough, Paris, Dubai and Zuhai Air shows? Aggressive marketing? We are not as resource full as yanks are but our product is presented in all esteemed Air shows in the world. Silly excuse to be honest from your side. Not only embarrassment but there is a clear lack of trust in the abilities of your product.

That aircraft you mentioned is performing regular CAPs , day and night, across the western fronts of India as we speak, with the Indian SU30s RWRs going bonkers while under constants locks at BVR ranges. Tejas is not even in the picture.

Just because it does not meet the IAF's user requirement does not mean it is an embarrassment. Aggressive Marketing is at China's interest not Pakistan's. Lol, you mean to say JF-17 is giving SU-30 MKI's bonkers with constant locks? Man, SU-30 MKI has a far better target detection range than JF-17 and the only reason JF-17 is getting a lock on Su-30 MKI is because it is letting you to. SU-30 MKI is a Mini AWAC in itself FYI.

Regular CAPS against who? your own citizens. What a Pride .

Tejas is a matured platform and is technological far superior than JF-17 even in its present IOC configuration.

If Tejas doesnt meet IAF "user requirement" then who the hell it was build for? Martians? You are getting funnier with each response.

Aggressive marketing for China? Its PAF who is conducting all the logistics, live performance and briefings in the Air shows, and if you happen to know, PAF share in this joint venture is more then China.

I grew up with someone who has been involved in JF17 project right from its inception to its current phase, everything really. So yea, I happen to know some "inside" stories. You lot under estimated the JFs and now coming to your senses, at least your IAF. There are reasons why your IAF cheif refused Modi for any silly across the border raids. SU30s were ruthlessly put in their places by JF17s in current tensions which are ongoing. Your Tejas dont even stand a chance. If it is too much to bear, let me remind you that JFs put F15s in their place over Arabian desert not long ago, How SU30s were dealt with shouldn't come as surprise.

Just because it does not meet the IAF's user requirement does not mean it is an embarrassment. Aggressive Marketing is at China's interest not Pakistan's. Lol, you mean to say JF-17 is giving SU-30 MKI's bonkers with constant locks? Man, SU-30 MKI has a far better target detection range than JF-17 and the only reason JF-17 is getting a lock on Su-30 MKI is because it is letting you to. SU-30 MKI is a Mini AWAC in itself FYI.

Tejas is a matured platform and is technological far superior than JF-17 even in its present IOC configuration.

Please explain how LCA is a matured and superior to JFT blk II?

Please explain how LCA is a matured and superior to JFT blk II?
LCA has a better and more powerfull engine and more composites in body (40%+)and skin (90-95%)than any other fighter in its class of now and has 4 channel FBW with RSS and has HMDS with HOBS capability and DATALINK and is already tested with LITENING G3 LDP and griffin sudarshan class LGBs and paveway 2 and spike class PGMs and Python5 WVR and EL2032 MMR and Derby & I Derby ER BVR and intigrated with IFR probe all the things which are yet to be intigrated with Block 2 of your joint fighter

I salute to Pakistan army. We are self sufficient to produce fighter Jet. We are not only fulfilling our needs. We are in a position to earn valuable foreign exchange by exporting these fighter jets.

Take all the silly measuring and way off the mark posts out and keep it on topic or be ready for reports and red flags.

your immature and false info based post suggests that you really know jack shit about the topic so open another thread and discuss the issue there.

LCA has a better and more powerfull engine and more composites in body (40%+)and skin (90-95%)than any other fighter in its class of now and has 4 channel FBW with RSS and has HMDS with HOBS capability and DATALINK and is already tested with LITENING G3 LDP and griffin sudarshan class LGBs and paveway 2 and spike class PGMs and Python5 WVR and EL2032 MMR and Derby & I Derby ER BVR and intigrated with IFR probe all the things which are yet to be intigrated with Block 2 of your joint fighter

There is an outstanding capability of Tejas which you have not mentioned above is

20110127113638_baejh94_1.jpg

Its super duper Truck mount Flight :enjoy::D
Even a DSI of JFT can't beat it!!! :p: :crazy_pilot:

I salute to Pakistan army. We are self sufficient to produce fighter Jet. We are not only fulfilling our needs. We are in a position to earn valuable foreign exchange by exporting these fighter jets.

In order to thank in this thread you need to salute PAF not PA :enjoy:

Last edited:
And it has a really good thaila to carry it as well. Sorry could not resist. So do carry on.
On a very serious note a plane whose Mk1 was not accepted by IAF and you are looking at Mk2 prior to induction. You are seriously looking at the 16s or Gripen for your single engined jet requirement and you tell us you have a sellable product!!!!.
Dont get me wrong Tejas is a good venture from the point of view of the Indian aviation industry,s efforts to secure a home grown replacement. You will have a viable product but for your needs it is inadequate and IAF accepts it by screaming to all and sundry it is being arm twisted into buying Tejas. Your aviation industry is a lot further than Pakistn and when we reach your stage in 10 years time we may have the same fate as a home grown product is not an easy one to make but please let us call a spade a spade and accept that Tejas has not reached upto your AF's expectations.
A

Last edited:
There is an outstanding capability of Tejas which you have not mentioned above is

20110127113638_baejh94_1.jpg

Its super duper Truck mount Flight :enjoy::D
Even a DSI of JFT can't beat it!!! :p: :crazy_pilot:

In order to thank in this thread you need to salute PAF not PA :enjoy:

You don't get the Technology ... it is on the back of a truck so no Radar can pick it up :D
Fly close to the ground :whistle:

Any news about behrain and jf 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom