What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Just over hyped movie..not a gripping story line..just visuals..don't bother about it.

The story was little bit not upto the mark, that is acceptable because this movie is of two parts. I guess the second part will have a strong story line.

How many parts in the movie series "The Hobbit" have interesting and strong story lines?

The biggest and most spectacular Indian movie ever was Amar Prem ! :agree:

The recent ones are either cheap Hollywood rip-offs or cheaper Hollywood rip-offs with a desi twist ! :bad:
Dude i am more hollywood fan than you.
let me tell you this movie is based on real story of 1950 if you would have cared for resarcgh ghem you would have known.
also let me tell you it;'s Hollywood rip off is coming please do research it Hollywood producers are in line for the remakes
Please bro i am looking forward to your feed back i suggest you to see the twoo trailers on youtube. And i challenge you that it is on par what Hollywood can offer, Please give me feed back i am waiting. I went first day first show and i was impressed.

Last edited:
That is my 24 hour job my passion my dream and ultimate goal in life before I die.
Die???
Zarvi bhai... This one's for you :angel:

upload_2015-7-11_19-38-31.png

Pl
Make a Anti Pakistan movie I love to watch those. Those are only movies I now watch.
ease look the two trailers dude i am jusyt waiting for yourr feed back

I dont get Indian movies mate, Nor do i enjoy them, Far escapist and removed from reality.. Especially Bollywood etc.. Only Indian movies i have enjoyed are the Deepa Mehta's trilogy Fire,Water and Earth
Dude you are missing an epic [please see the trailer dude. Do give me your feedback and also there are two trailers o youtube pleads take a good look at trailers and give me feedback

Itna pyaar or yeh behrami...aaj to banda suicide kar lega ..;):P
I always called him Zarvi bhai. :)

I'm going to reverse brain-wash him (or something to that effect :wacko: ) so that someday Zarvi bhai will support "Aman ki Asha". :angel:

@Atanz bhai please give us feed back watch the two trailers on youtube

trailer in hindi

Hey buddy please post both the trailers yaar.
I am so much excited for the 2nd part i can't tell you i have booked all the tickets for night till monday dude. The party is rocking :enjoy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

@Atanz bhai please give us feed back watch the two trailers on youtube

Hey buddy please post both the trailers yaar.
I am so much excited for the 2nd part i can't tell you i have booked all the tickets for night till monday dude. The party is rocking :enjoy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Will do ...

In my entire life I have only watched couple of Indian films - I always considered them as cheapskate and trashy lacking any originality.

I must confess though I have noticed recently that quality has gone up and they are starting to grab my attention. I can see now that Bollywood will end up matching Hollywood in not too distant future. India has asset here that will buy so much 'soft power' out there. Pakistan is in trouble.

I will keep trying to avoid watching Bollywood because of my patriotism but slowly I can see this procilivity being defeated.

@nair Seems very well put togather. What is the plot?
Atanz look botn the trailers. Hurry up dude please look at 720 p or 1080 p your mind will be blown up. Please lookk both the trailers

sans Haider and Daydh Ishqiyaa.. Both stood out from all the crap bollywood produced last year.
Buddy do look both the trailers on Youtube dude you will be taken aback i guarantee you . there are two trailers do look them in 720p or 1080p and also give me feed back bro
Hey @Armstrong did you took a look of both trailers

Back
Top Bottom