What's new

BAJAJ Pulsar in service with Iranian Special Forces

best picc:smitten::smitten:
CARENADO220F.jpg

a few bikes are sold and u guys are celebrating like hell!

Those few bikes,

1) Brings valuable foriegn exchange to India.
2) Help to strengthen military and commercial relationship with certain countries.
3) Create more jobs in India.

Since you are from Pakistan may be you can englight us on how many bikes,cars,trucks your country export?

29438g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG! What is this, it is not Bajaj Pulsar, Its cheap copy of Pulsar, Which company has stolen Pulsar design???? There is height of immorality in world.. Bajaj should sue this company..

How can one make a cheap copy, even they have copied the name... May god never forgive them...

OMG! What is this, it is not Bajaj Pulsar, Its cheap copy of Pulsar, Which company has stolen Pulsar design???? There is height of immorality in world.. Bajaj should sue this company..

How can one make a cheap copy, even they have copied the name... May god never forgive them...

What do you expect from the Chinese? They cant do anything but copy and steal from others.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2007-02-07/news/28444989_1_bal-pulsar-chinese-bikes

GB

Mere bhai. Iranians have produced it under license from Bajaj in the name of Gulsar for local Iranian market. Calm down it has got a Bajaj logo on it.

GB

You are both wrong :D

Gulsar was a cheap Chinese copy of the Pulsar which they tried to sell in Sri Lankan markets. They got sued :lol:

Bajaj Pulsar advertisements from different countries

Indonesia

Peru

colombia

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a proud owner of the 180 CC UG4 version. I upgraded it with thicker pirelli sport demon tyres, Iridium spark plugs, performance air filter and this motorcycle is beast. The performance, handling, safety and build quality is incredible along with very good fuel efficiency (35 kmpl+) despite my aggressive riding style. For the price of 74,500 INR (on road Mumbai) this is absolute VFM. I'm looking forward to the next Pulsar which is believed to be in the 250-300 CC range.

I am a proud owner of the 180 CC UG4 version. I upgraded it with thicker pirelli sport demon tyres, Iridium spark plugs, performance air filter and this motorcycle is beast. The performance, handling, safety and build quality is incredible along with very good fuel efficiency (35 kmpl+) despite my aggressive riding style. For the price of 74,500 INR (on road Mumbai) this is absolute VFM. I'm looking forward to the next Pulsar which is believed to be in the 250-300 CC range.

you can post some pics of your bike dude :)

Bajaj Pulsar 180cc was my first bike.Got it when i was in 10th standard.Then went on to buy 220cc with which i managed a top speed of 137kms.Pulsar is a very reliable bike..specially the old one.

Good job bajaj but tvs is much better if you want to bump up the bhp figures by tinkering the engine.

I have the 180cc the one that came with the spokes wheel......very reliable bike if you look after them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom