What's new

Bajwa's mysterious trip to Europe; accompanied by Asif Gafoor

Unironically even Afghanistan has better governance I'm lowkey jealous

Pakistan is a shit-show. NGOs running wild. LGBT running wild. Haramis everywhere. Bring back Islam in society.
Lol put down the pot. No seriously, whatever drugs you are on , stop it and get some help.

Comparing Pakistan to Afghan? Is that a low-key edgy joke? Because I’m not laughing.

It appears that Gen. Bajwa kept few videos on his phone, just like a good soldier keeps his weapon at his side all the time.

View attachment 909284
I think Bajwa was in with some sort of weird kinky stuff, dig information about his family and foreign trip, I bet this MF be visiting Strip clubs or sex Theaters lol

Last edited:
Bajwa lobbied for Hussain Haqqani as a lobbyist in US in the NSC meeting before the idea was thrown out of the window. ISPR has yet to debunk the allegation.

One wonders what made him do that? Compromised? Corruption? Needed to be in good books of the US by cutting your own hand?

You may not like it but Afghanistan seems to be benchmark for Pakistanis now since both India & Bangladesh have progressed ahead. Afghani currency performance over the past year can be given as an example.

And then this:

Lo jee after bangaldesh has exceled in everything from pakistan..new in market.... Afghanistan made sports car so pakistan should follow Afghanistan

pathetic standards and examples to set a "benchmark". People say sky is the limit...but you tell us mundair is the limit.. bhuahhaha

A modified vehicle being promotted as "made in Afghanistan " and country bumpkins hit their dusty heads with a shoe getting another excuse to apologize Afghans and bengalis for their zulum on them.
Next level cringe..

Lo jee after bangaldesh has exceled in everything from pakistan..new in market....

Bangladeshi exports for December 2022 were $5 billion which is more than twice as much as of Pakistan and with foreign reserves of more than 6 times.

But sure you can believe in whatever makes you happy .....

so what if the trip is open or kept secret. Armed forces are not bound to tell secrets as they are held responsible for any security breach if happens so...

For me what compromised Bajwa was his business interests in the US, it's a definite conflict of interest.

Bangladeshi exports for December 2022 were $5 billion which is more than twice as much as of Pakistan and with foreign reserves of more than 6 times.

But sure you can believe in whatever makes you happy .....
Haha dmb a%#... So now u r going to weigh in exports of a month to compare. Even if you consider the whole year it still doesn't give u the complete picture
What's the difference in IT /services sector revenue in both countries? Returns from fixed capital investments? Remittances? Informal economy? Energy? Etc.

don't try to search.. because ignorance is a bliss.
In ur case ignorance is self pity.
I don't want to pull Bangladesh in this..I wish them well. I only cringe on you self defeatists

don't try to search.. because ignorance is a bliss.
In ur case ignorance is self pity.

Dude, its not a good idea to skip your medicines ...... take them every day.

.... and I call also call you names, and in better English but do not want to stoop to that level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom