What's new

Bajwa's mysterious trip to Europe; accompanied by Asif Gafoor

Unironically even Afghanistan has better governance I'm lowkey jealous

Pakistan is a shit-show. NGOs running wild. LGBT running wild. Haramis everywhere. Bring back Islam in society.

It’s made like this by design

Will they make Hussain Haqqani the Pakistani ambassador in the USA again?... That would be comical....

I hear Bajwa and the current COAS support Hussain Haqqani...

Yup, they were very happy to avail his services (and pay him) to engender themselves to the US Establishment. Criminals.

Sometimes I wish India show Pak Army its place, the way it showed in 1971.

Zardari can become President again, all he has to do is offer Fajr ki Namaz like Bajwa.

Imagine the bad fortune of our Nation... Pakistan ki government ko sab sai zada khatra usski apni agency sai hota hai... na kai kisi foriegn agency sai... namak harami ki aur watan faroshi ki iss sai bari example koi nai ....apni hakoomat ki peth mai chura ghunpnay walay apnay apko number one kehtay hain....

Whenever I look at Asif Ali Zerdari I think whether there exists a God or not? I mean,
کسی شخص کو ڈھیل دینا اور بات ہے، سرے سے مخلوخ کو بھیڑیوں کے آگے ڈال دینا اور بات ہے.
آصف علی زرداری کا گناہ زمین میں فساد پھیلانا ہے. اور اللہ یہ چیز کہاں تک برداشت کرتا ہے یہ دیکھنے والی بات ہوگی.
God is testing sepoy generals' freewill to see what good or evil they'll do with their powers to freely choose, whether they will prop up and openly support iblees' agent Zardari or put him in jail, sadly they have chosen the former path and have doomed their hereafter.

Man these rogue generals need to be court martialed at least, the problem is they are untouchables along with the judiciary who are playing havoc.

Anything can happen.

If anything, then Papa Zardari could be President again and the Non-Binary Prince Bilawal could be PM LOL.

The Americans have already gave orders to the slaves in GHQ to make
Bilawal the next PM. Now this Es-crap-lishment is working overtime to
bring in this Khusra.

Bilawal has done 8 trips to USA to get a similar package to Kerry-lugar
bill that his dad got. The Americans want the Army to take on the Taliban
and welcome back U.S drone strikes as well.

Zardari can become President again, all he has to do is offer Fajr ki Namaz like Bajwa.
Jokes on us Pakistanis.
Bilawal is going to become PM.

As a sign of doomsday, loadshedding has started. Pretty bad in Lahore. Used to only go on Sunday's for 3-4 hours. Now it's 4-5 times a day every week. If there ever was a doomsday sign, this is it.

Jokes on us Pakistanis.
Bilawal is going to become PM.

As a sign of doomsday, loadshedding has started. Pretty bad in Lahore. Used to only go on Sunday's for 3-4 hours. Now it's 4-5 times a day every week. If there ever was a doomsday sign, this is it.
We are living in freaking Dinosaur era thanks to these corrupt scum, and thanks to our Farishte se masoom Army they are trying to bring them back in Power. Ab tu Army ko Lakh di Lanat dena bhi Lanat ki insult ho gi.

Sir, you make my day whenever i see "Fajr ki Namaz" in your comment
Credit should go to that member who started that joke :P I am just carrying it around.

It appears that Gen. Bajwa kept few videos on his phone, just like a good soldier keeps his weapon at his side all the time.

1672807563576.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom