What's new

Featured Balakot and Pulwama inside job: More evidence emerges

The indians are too dumb to do inside jobs, but not smart enough to keep from leaking info about airstrikes on pakistan

BJP insider is a pure speculation...you can call him president of India, who cares?

anyone can make up some fake chat from "reliable" with information that the entire election was fixed, does it matter to anyone?

This is deriving from an Indian police internal case which led to over 12 people so far.... Have you even listened to this????

The shocking thing is that this is coming from Indian police sources.... Forget Arnab the Hindutva for a minute and Listen

Dawn newspaper: " Soon after the Pulwama attack on Feb 14, 2019, in which 40 soldiers were killed, Goswami allegedly wrote to Dasgupta acknowledging how the attack had helped his channel. “This attack we have won like crazy,” he allegedly wrote the same evening at 5:43pm, according to excerpts published by TheWire. "

What precisely has been "won" by Goswami.

Who precisely is the "we" he refers to - is it simply his media organisation snatching a scoop, or does he mean India has "won" a narrative battle by virtue of the Pulwama attack? Did the spilled guts on tarmac of his countrymen assist his nation in their agenda? Is this the pyrrhic victory that so enthuses him?

One is reminded of the incident of a group of Israeli observers "celebrating" 9-11 similarly, ostensibly because it aided their narrative...never mind the thousands of people dead.

As I've said elsewhere, I can NEVER feel any condolences for Indian military deaths. The Indian nation itself doesn't hold their lives in any regard whatsoever. These soldiers are pawns, used by their military commanders, politicians and even two-bit media hecklers for their own sordid agendas.

Will Indians feel any shame over this?

No... They have an inherent eternal hatred for Pakistan and Muslims...

The real question is... Don't Pakistani Neoliberal aka LibTurds feel any shame being appeasers of this India????

This is deriving from an Indian police internal case which led to over 12 people so far.... Have you even listened to this????

The shocking thing is that this is coming from Indian police sources.... Forget Arnab the Hindutva for a minute and Listen

you should also see this keeping everything aside

your minister fawad on the parliament floor agreed that Pulwama is pakistani victory (ghus ke maara) on the entire incident. (the two bold parts are the most important which are not in Arnab's case, thus fawad's statements become more credible than Arnab)

let me say this again, these chats actually dont prove anything unless they face the court trial. Arnab is no government official whose statements can be taken to any court.

calling Arnab genuine will take you against standard narrative of this forum who trash him outright.

one more thing which is important, Arnab also said one pakistani F16 is shot down.... what you want to say to that?

you should also see this keeping everything aside

your minister fawad on the parliament floor agreed that Pulwama is pakistani victory (ghus ke maara) on the entire incident. (the two bold parts are the most important which are not in Arnab's case, thus fawad's statements become more credible than Arnab)

let me say this again, these chats actually dont prove anything unless they face the court trial. Arnab is no government official whose statements can be taken to any court.

calling Arnab genuine will take you against standard narrative of this forum who trash him outright.

one more thing which is important, Arnab also said one pakistani F16 is shot down.... what you want to say to that?

I know him well...

Actually if you hear his complete statement he refutes that and done so on many occasions but people keep putting forward edited versions like you. He has stated over and over again... Indias action was 100% inside job.
I know him well...

Actually if you hear his complete statement he refutes that and done so on many occasions but people keep putting forward edited versions like you. He has stated over and over again... Indias action was 100% inside job.
I know him well...

I know him well...

can you put the 'unedited' version here?

T
No... They have an inherent eternal hatred for Pakistan and Muslims...

The real question is... Don't Pakistani Neoliberal aka LibTurds feel any shame being appeasers of this India????
Valid question

His chat is not a buffet that you can pick and choose from. Additionally, these are personal conversations - not conversations that were aired on the media. If the chapter is closed, what's the point of this thread?

Chapter closed on assertions of a F-16, no new information on that since the event. This thread is about new information about the overall event, not F-16.

You are trying a tired and sorry method to brush this aside. As I said, your air force can choose to believe something based on half facts and it's imagination. That part can be ignored by a reader. Remaining statements are not conjecture and can be relied upon.

@Clutch
I think Arnab didn't talk about Pulwama before it happened but he stated that it would give TRP....

@Clutch
I think Arnab didn't talk about Pulwama before it happened but he stated that it would give TRP....

Listen to this transcript..m he clearly did ... Not spelling out "P.U.L.W.A.M.A" ..... But he was prepped by the Modi government a couple days ahead so he knew how to break the news...

He was in important part of the dis-info scheme

bhai if this was posted on indian channels as some Pakistani anchors leaked footage we would have been making fun of this most probably

i will take this with a pinch of salt

Make it a doll of salt. May provide reliefs for you.

Hope our foreign ministry uses this info effectively. Other than that nothing new here. indian governments have been doing such things in past too.

Back
Top Bottom