What's new

Featured Balakot and Pulwama inside job: More evidence emerges

It's not who he is .. the fact is that he is an insider of the BJP and had access to some damning information... Listen and learn...

This Imran Khan is an idiot. Does he has any proofs of "Indian Surgical Strike" he keep harping about!!!

When Pakistanis would become real "journalists"!!!

1610888222381.png

1610888536147.png

Chapter closed on assertions of a F-16, no new information on that since the event. This thread is about new information about the overall event, not F-16.

You are trying a tired and sorry method to brush this aside. As I said, your air force can choose to believe something based on half facts and it's imagination. That part can be ignored by a reader. Remaining statements are not conjecture and can be relied upon.
Not at all. I am asserting it is all true, not brushing aside a single thing. You on the other hand are selectively choosing portions which merely reafirrm your narrative.

Here is what can be garnered from the chats -

1. Arnab is a BJP stooge
2. He celebrated the death of Indian soldiers in Pulwana
3. He had information about the Balakot Air strikes before they took place - not specifics maybe.
4. By revealing those he violated the Official Secrets Act
5. He also said he had info that an F16 was shot down.

If he had so much inside info and was openly lying for the Govt - his handlers would have told him to peddle a lie - that "even though no F16 was shot down, please go ahead and build on that".

Didn't happen. Let's see how it all pans out.

PM Modi's popularity at all-time low; rival Rahul Gandhi closing in: poll

( Published in Reuters on 25 Jan 2019)

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ratings have dropped to their lowest-ever level, but he still leads in popularity before a national election expected in the next few months, an India Today poll showed on Friday.

Modi is facing discontent over lack of jobs for young people and a weak farm economy, and polls have forecast his ruling alliance will fall short of a majority in the election due by May.

The India Today poll, which was conducted from Dec. 20 to Jan. 8, showed his popularity rating at 46 percent. That’s down from 65 percent in January 2017, a little over a month after he announced a nationwide ban of 500- and 1,000-rupee notes.

Nearly 900 million people will be eligible to vote in the election and surveys to predict how they will vote have often gone wrong.

Rahul Gandhi, the main challenger to Modi and leader of the opposition Congress party, has seen his ratings rise from a low of 10 percent two years ago to his all-time high of 34 percent, 12 percentage points shy of Modi.

The poll interviewed 12,166 voters across 97 parliamentary constituencies out of the total 543 constituencies in India.

In an earlier poll by India Today, the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party-led alliance was forecast to win 237 seats, down from 336. The Congress alliance was expected to take 166 seats, up from 59 won in the 2014 elections.

Modi’s popularity began to wane after his sudden move to ban large rupee notes, then imposed tax reforms that hurt small traders and led to several factories closing.

The aftershocks of the two moves were exacerbated by falling commodity prices, which affected the incomes of a largely agrarian society.

Reporting by Promit Mukherjee, writing by Sanjeev Miglani, editing by Larry King
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/ind...n-poll-idINKCN1PJ1UM?edition-redirect=in&s=09

modi know very well indian public mentality and then how to cash it

Avoid duplication with fabricated title. Use existing discussion.

Regards,

Some sane voices still exist in India.
Arnab's WhatsApp chat shows leak of classified information, requires Parliamentary Committee probe, says NCP
In the WhatsApp chat, it was revealed that Arnab had information of Balakot airstrike three days in advance of the actual strike incident.

Let's watch and see you f the Pakistani Neoliberal Indian Terrorist appeaser Dawn News even bothers to report in this breaking news....

Always knew it was an inside job... Poor Indians foolish population...

Let them burn...

Dawn Newj aka Indian public toilet will never disappoint their Indian masters.

Poor indian Hindutva extremist... They are worst are False flag operations and even at conventional warfare!!!

#Pulwama_Inside_Job
This Imran Khan is an idiot. Does he has any proofs of "Indian Surgical Strike" he keep harping about!!!

When Pakistanis would become real "journalists"!!!

I've been listening to him for a while he is right on many things.

Not a 100% right on everyy. But he is no doubt 100% patriot. He's got my vote is a sea of Pakistani Gadaar media like Dawn!

Not at all. I am asserting it is all true, not brushing aside a single thing. You on the other hand are selectively choosing portions which merely reafirrm your narrative.

1. Arnab is a BJP stooge
3. He had information about the Balakot Air strikes before they took place - not specifics maybe.

If he had so much inside info and was openly lying for the Govt - his handlers would have told him to peddle a lie - that "even though no F16 was shot down, please go ahead and build on that".

Your line of reasoning presumes that all information circulated by your government to its stooges is correct, which obviously is flawed. Sure, you can question why assume the remaining information is also true. But the incidents that followed indicate that the remaining information this stooge has was correct. Again, that does not automatically mean that all the information the said stooge had was correct.

1. Arnab is a BJP stooge

Nothing validates that he had insider information.
He is a right wing anchor ofcourse.
But even the common man knew the consequences of the Pulwama attack.
Because that is PM Narendra Modi modus operandi .

Gone through the chats,

There is nothing in those that was not in public domain.
Even an idiot with quarter brain knew retaliation was coming.
Not just Arnab, almost all major publications predicted retaliation at the time of whatsapp messages.

In fact, my whatsapp messages predicted the same,
May be I have direct connection with Mudi as well..

Not sure who is the bigger idiot here...the idiots who released it or the idiots who thought there is an issue there,

As always, it;s Mudi's fault and he must rejine.

In all honesty, if indians stopped doing all the above, I would genuinely be concerned.

Recently their coas claimed 400 terrorist are awaiting at the border to strike India.

earlier it was 900....

Don’t worry donkeys never innovate ...

pathetic defense

the fact india carried out a false flag ops and nothing you say can change it.

Poor indian Hindutva extremist... They are worst are False flag operations and even at conventional warfare!!!

#Pulwama_Inside_Job

I've been listening to him for a while he is right on many things.

Not a 100% right on everyy. But he is no doubt 100% patriot. He's got my vote is a sea of Pakistani Gadaar media like Dawn!

i think concerted efforts are reqd to expose dawn..... Any news which Apparently harms Pakistani interests is propagated as per enemy words.... Any news that is good gor Pakistan does not find place even in dawn latest page

Of course it is circumstantial. But it is evident he was privy to information he should not have been. And if he had been made privy, he should have kept it to himself. And he did quote someone saying to him that public would be "elated".
Your line of reasoning presumes that all information circulated by your government to its stooges is correct, which obviously is flawed. Sure, you can question why assume the remaining information is also true. But the incidents that followed indicate that the remaining information this stooge has was correct. Again, that does not automatically mean that all the information the said stooge had was correct.
I agree. It's possible.

Back
Top Bottom