What's new

Baloch group kills 10 more abducted cops

I think India if at all is involved in the Baloch issue, should limit itself to "moral support".

What moral would that be?
Upholding UN resolutions or bilateral agreements signed by our past Presidents?
I'm not sure about Zardari and Rehman Malik...how far they can go!

One more thing guys that all those killed were baloch.
THe labourers were baloch.
DSP and all other policemen were baloch.

BRA does not have any morality.

What we should do is to try to meet the legitimate demands of Shahzeen Bugti who is a political person .Talal bugti his father is a patriotic person who said that RAW is training terrorists in Afghanistan.We should give baloch their due rights.

One more thing guys that all those killed were baloch.
THe labourers were baloch.
DSP and all other policemen were baloch.

BRA does not have any morality.

What we should do is to try to meet the legitimate demands of Shahzeen Bugti who is a political person .Talal bugti his father is a patriotic person who said that RAW is training terrorists in Afghanistan.We should give baloch their due rights.

he hates pakistan military, army, he is against the army presence in balochistan and he is a supporter of provincial autonomy, he supports bramgadh and doesnt agree with the presence of foreign element. also he doesnt represent the entire baloch nation, and only represents his tribe.

Yeah he is against military presence in dera bugti and against establishment

To be honest our establishment has really oppressed the baloch people.Why do baloch get half the royalty of gas as compared to sindh and punjab.

I mean in the situation like the one we are facing today(I mean just today my friend had to go to quetta to visit his uncle and uncle told them that come in shalwar kameez like pathan if some one think of you as punjabi you would be shot.On shop was bombed just because its name was lahore hair dresser)

In this kind of a situation we should be broad minded enough to accept all such demands that are in the framework of 71 constitution

In this interview shahzain says.

He accepts 71 constituion.
He does not support BLA.
He accepts supreme court.
He doesnt hate punjab.Instead he will march from punjab to dera bugti and he said good things about nawaz sharif.

Last edited by a moderator:
What moral would that be?
Upholding UN resolutions or bilateral agreements signed by our past Presidents?
I'm not sure about Zardari and Rehman Malik...how far they can go!

Moral support for right of self-determination of Baloch people...

I think u has very less sense of english understanding...
Our PM accepted to talk about any issues including Balouchistan....
He didnt say he is involved in Balochisatan..
I think u are highly immature.. very kiddish... Grow up, its high time.

Oh man you are back again in this forum, I advised you earlier to be courteous or go back to your **** hole where you belong.

Moral support for right of self-determination of Baloch people...

You are not serious right, if it is a joke then I am sorry I have not found anything funny in it and if it is not, then Kashmir has right of self determination as well. Stop raping and killing innocent people in Kashmir.

What a looser Indians are.

Back
Top Bottom