What's new

Balochistan is of importance for US: Munter

jana the same line you used against us while we are using why you are upset

no doubt that is disputed

:) we did not use that line.

as far as dispute is concerned the entire bharat aka India is disputed ranging from Mezoram to Manipur applying your mornoic notion

i love maoist .......... i support there freedom fight............... like that Mr....

i guess linkinpark is not completely wrong. may be US wants to keep baloch issue unsolved so they can play that card in crucial time.

:) we did not use that line.

as far as dispute is concerned the entire bharat aka India is disputed ranging from Mezoram to Manipur applying your mornoic notion

?????????????????

@ Imran Khan

Hey! Mate thank for your reply and I very well understand your emotions but do you think it's a solution. Actually they (Politicians) knew it, one day they will gonna kicked out from Pakistan, that's why they're milking your country as much as they can. I have read and watch various debates, talk shows in your local television and other media a long long discussion but the only missing thing here is appropriate solution. If you kick out Mr Zardari after few days Mr Bilawal will take over the position.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan badly need dynamic politician with clear vision, good governance and strong economic policies etc and all this ingredients available in Pakistan just bring the revolution through ballot box.

regards
Jailer

as a common pakistani i am waiting for a strong ruler since last 5 years but one after one more puppet is coming .

i think Baluchistan shouldbe marked disputed and subsequently liberated. the baluchis are a different nation from punjabi dominated peoples. also they are mostly shias and shias dont like to be dominated by sunnis, just like the muslims (ahmadi)

Kashmir should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, the Kahmiris are muslims and don't like be ruled by hindus.
Southern India should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, the Southerners are Dravidians and don't like to be ruled by Indo-Aryans.
Seven sister states should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, they are Gurkhas and don't like being ruled by Indo-Aryans.
And I'm just getting started !

Army shouldn't even think about doing anything in Balochistan. Balochistan is a very sensitive area and any Army operation inside Balochistan will be taken in the wrong way by locals not to mention after looking at the track record of PA it will most likely be innocent civilians that would be killed. Instead of Army doing this and that, the government should grow a pair and help out Balochistan.

I would like to see that track record, link ?

Kashmir should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, the Kahmiris are muslims and don't like be ruled by hindus.
Southern India should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, the Southerners are Dravidians and don't like to be ruled by Indo-Aryans.
Seven sister states should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, they are Gurkhs and don't like being ruled by Indo-Aryans.

sarcastic right

Does East Pakistan ring a bell. Or a million.

No body count, no mass graves, numbers fluctuating from 30,000 to 3 Million. No neutral report.
In simple words, nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Seven sister states should also be marked disputed and subsequently liberated, they are Gurkhas and don't like being ruled by Indo-Aryans.

from what i see in Karachi...even Muslims dont like to be ruled by Muslims.....the people there just want blood because their political leaders are fighting ......now there are reports of bringing the army in.....what say about that?.....I am a south Indian and am not worried about which race is involved in governance....the only thing that i care about is how my country is governed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom