What's new

Balochistan is of importance for US: Munter

I as a balochi and a quite observer of this site think the problem is not that hard to be solved
have a referendum in balochistan, if people want to leave they should be left alone, this in long run would benefit both the newly created state, otherwise if its stopped i mean the partition or whatever you wanna call it, it would only result in more bloodshed. If people dont want to leave and they say that in the referendums then we would waste our time and resources on greater matters
ITS QUITE SIMPLE IN MY EYES

Ok let's see here, who rules (holds positions of power) India:
Home minister - Chidambaram (South Indian),
Defence minister - Anthony (South Indian),
Foreign Affairs minister - Krishna (South Indian),
National Security Advisor - Shivshankar menon (South Indian),
Reserve Bank Governor - Subbarao (South Indian)

And what was it - 7 sisters being Gorkhas?
Assam - Indo-Aryans
Nagaland - Tibeto-Burman
Mizo - Tibeto-Burman
Manipur (Meithei) - Tibeto-Burman
Meghalaya (Khasi) - Austro-Asiatic
Arunachal - Tibeto-Burman
Tripura (Bengali majority) - Indo-Aryans

None of the 7 sister states have a Gorkha/Nepali population. Please do some homework.

On topic, the US is merely using Balochistan as a trump card that it can use to extract 'do more' from Pakistan.

are u retarded sir?assamese have mongloid features..they dont have anything to with your country...same goes for AP...which belongs to China...and west bengal..the name says it all..its belongs to greater bangladesh

I as a balochi and a quite observer of this site think the problem is not that hard to be solved
have a referendum in balochistan, if people want to leave they should be left alone, this in long run would benefit both the newly created state, otherwise if its stopped i mean the partition or whatever you wanna call it, it would only result in more bloodshed. If people dont want to leave and they say that in the referendums then we would waste our time and resources on greater matters
ITS QUITE SIMPLE IN MY EYES

not needed; since Balochistan is already an integral part of Pakistan (not a disputed territory); Baloch opted to accede to Pakistan and in fact majority of the citizens there are patriotic Pakistanis.

Suffice to say however, like many other Pakistanis in other regions -- they have some issues with the Center (i.e. the Federal Government) --which is, actually, understandable. Some of the disaffected Baloch have legitimate grievances. However taking arms against the state, attacking pipelines (which causes more problems for Baloch themselves) and supporting terrorist groups like BLA and BRA (which are being funded by Pakistan's enemies --like india) will be analogous to treason.

Treason is a VERY serious crime, and it will be dealt with ruthlessly.

Tamils are different than rest of bharatis so TN should be separated from North India similarly manipur should be separated from India as well and there are many othe such areas.

Above all Muslims are different then Hindus so its time to liberate them from Hindu dominated India as well.

Low cast Hindus are different than high cast hindus hence Dalits need to be liberated in India as well

Of course,Pakistan was made to liberate the muslims only.When r u sending airplanes to take back the muslims?

Dalits are liberated in India and they get reservation in education and jobs.

And Tamils are hindus and indians and the whole of hinduism revived itself back from TamilNadu.So,we are happy and contented to be a part of and be India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom