What's new

Ban Cow Slaughter Across India, Says Muslim Cleric Umer Ahmed Ilyasi

Haha no muslim could say that its our food , it must be an oppressed hindo appeaser sissy who cant stand for right thing, indian muslims tend to be cowards.
Eating cow is right of ever person who believes in non vegetarian , cow is delicious food and ban on it would be very unjust.
I do concur. Pork and beef are two of the most flavorful meats. Ban on these on religious grounds is totally unjustified.

Does Muslim Cleric Umer Ahmed Ilyasi represent all Muslims of India? If no, his opinion is his personal opinion.

Indore: Demanding a nationwide ban on cow slaughter, chief imam or cleric of the All India Imam Organisation (AIIO) Umer Ahmed Ilyasi on Saturday said that cow should be declared as a "national animal".

He also said that religious sentiments of a group towards cow should be respected.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/ban-co...-says-muslim-cleric-umer-ahmed-ilyasi-1734178
I would have
I do concur. Pork and beef are two of the most flavorful meats. Ban on these on religious grounds is totally unjustified.
I agree..Pork and beef should never be banned..if Cow is sacred, Cow can be spared.

The only point of contention in your beautiful post is the first 2 lines.

Avestan and culture is a branch out of Hinduism.

Avestan language is a derivative of Sanskrit and comes from India not the other way round.

You live in an assumed bubble of purity whereas all Hindus are Hindus for Hindus.
Excuse me Hindu is not a religion..its a perfect way of life. It living a spiritual life..It allows you to follow your own path to attain what ever you are looking for.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_meaning.asp

...and I just had s-e-x with a Nun and used the jesus cross as a dildo. Nothing like fcuking a virgin if you know what I mean. Now what were you saying ?
Whats wrong with you..You need help man!...Lot of so called Hindus pray daily and do all kind of sinful stuff...so eating beef is a issue for you...Whats that got to do with Christianity or Hinduism..I am Brahmin by birth..but evryone in my family eat meat...You want to be vegetarian..so go ahead, dont dare impose that on others, I respect that cow holds a sentimental value..but cow is not the only meat that is served as beef.

you freaking asshole do you have comprehension issue?
you SOB dont quote me again

you are right one should not expect anything good from them

Using foul language , when you have noting to respond,

Burning a religious book hurts sentiments, picture of Prophet hurts sentiments,
Then same should be applied to Cow who is considered as God by some, even though that section might be 5% of overall hindus,

Ater all they are the citizens of this nation and their feelings (for Cows) should enjoy same treatment as Bible/ Quran/ Prophet

Indian Muslims are the best muslims in World along with Oman they know how to live in peace and harmony.

So they must not be slaughtered for leather also?

I do not think any bovine is slaughtered primarily for leather.

I might be wrong. But its the meat first.

That said, you might be right. Considering the leather is a lot more expensive in its finished form.

Cheers, Doc

If burning Quran/ Drawing Prophet hurts religious sentiments of Muslims
That is done deliberately to offend sentiments of Muslims. But consumption of beef is not done for that purpose all around the world

but ... but ..... but ....I DID get help when that nun gave me a Blow job.
@waz @Jango @The Eagle
We have another sexually frustrated pervert among us. Please see that he takes his frustration elsewhere

Do whatever you want to do. Your sickness amuses me. I don't get offended by religious bitching. You can write a full essay on it. If it makes you feel better, go for it.
Oh ...but you ARE a religious bitch who gets her kicks by offending Hindu sensibilities :lol:

I am just the man who called you out on it.

Your sensibilities did get offended by me having s-e-x by slutty nuns of your religious order. Hence the long winding bitchy post. You want me to post pictures of me having s-e-x with a nun ? :lol:

but ... but ..... but ....I DID get help when that nun gave me a satisfying night.

What is wrong with you ? You have a problem when two consenting adults are having s-e-x ? :cheesy:

Is it the "secularism" in you that is offended ? :lol:

Only christian priests can Fcuk nuns ? not Hindu guys ? Why such bigotry ?

You need hep for your bigotry and Casteism. I do not recall anyone asking you about your "caste" :lol: ....... yet you feel compelled to declare yourself a "brahmin" to convince me. LOL. ............ its a typical "secular" trick.

Every christian bigot who pretends to be a "hindu" also pretend to be a "brahmin" to compensate for their inferiority complex. You have my sympathy ...... now go get that help you desperately need.

Do whatever you want to do. Your sickness amuses me. I don't get offended by religious bitching. You can write a full essay on it. If it makes you feel better, go for it.

LOL....... don't worry. I will always be around to expose your christian bigotry "sister" :lol:

That is done deliberately to offend sentiments of Muslims. But consumption of beef is not done for that purpose all around the world

@waz @Jango @The Eagle
We have another sexually frustrated pervert among us. Please see that he takes his frustration elsewhere

Deliberately or non deliberately, objects related to religious feelings should be treated the same way irrespective of religion.

Killing cow is also deliberate since now it is known that its holy to lets say 5% of Hindus

Okay brother.... now excuse me.. I have to clean rice for beef biryani.
LOL....... don't worry. I will always be around to expose your christian bigotry "sister" :lol:

Okay brother.... now excuse me.. I have to clean rice for beef biryani.

"No problam cisstar" ......... the nun's coming home to polish my knob too. She sure knows how to please a man.

Ban cow slaughter for hindu's.

Why are hindu animal gods being forced upon indian muslims?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom