What's new

Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General Reveals that he is of Vietnamese descent

Do you have evidences for that, in written documents from ancient time ? or you are lying ?

Dongsong Culture, the bronze drum, belonged to Tai-Kadai. You Austro-Asiatic people stole their history and claimed it as yours. (Vietnamese is Austro-Asiatic tongue, not Tai-Kadai family)

11.png

22.png

Transnationalism in Ancient and Medieval Societies

Last edited:
I have read both your arguments and opinions.

I think the main divergence is the misplacement of hsitory.

Any country was established gradually in ancient. Firstly based on bloodline, they formed gen/clans, clan+clan formed group, group+group formed tribe. Tribe and tribe formed tribes union, which is the embyro of country. Country is a political concept, it must has governing machine and rules, such as leader, organizations, officials, army, ranks, even laws...Otherwise, the tribes or groups were easily assimilated by a country. We can observe the whole world, by throughing those stages, the formed country and ethnicity are very stable nowadays. The longer, the stabler.
Later country and country would have wars and annexion, forced assimilation, even holocaust incident. At same time, country would aslo has riots, collapse, divide into several parts.

Back to discussion, @Fattyacids @Rechoice
China and Vietnam are too close in distance and geographical. Maybe human had connected with each other before the gen, group, tribe consciousness was established. ( China and India have Himalaya the obvious block, America and Britain have Atlantic ocean the distance. So their histotical connections are very clear. )
If Chinese and Vietnamese really want to solve these historical divergence, they (people, esp. professors from both country) must discuss and wirte ONE history together under all kind of evidence, proofs.

The historical connection between two nations after 960's A.D are very clear. Because after Vietnam's independence, most Chinese and Vietnamese dynastys accepted and treated each other as different country. The divergence so far is focusing on history before 960's A.D, especially when Qin dynasty in 214 B.C set up county there, if the local people had already set up country or not. (By the way, we talk about Sino-Viet historical story, which are mainly about northern Vietnam. After 960's Vietnam developed toward southern and western, that is Vietnam's own history. )

Last edited:
View attachment 268975
View attachment 268976
Transnationalism in Ancient and Medieval Societies

This is fabrication of White man recently.

They have borrowed mythology from Tai-Kadai,

I asked you to provide written document in Zhuang language for that mythology from Thai/Katay.

In fact, when Vietnam regained Independence from China in 936 ADC, Zhuang people was part of Vietnam. intil 1045, Nong Zhigao: 儂智高; pinyin: Nóng Zhìgāo, (Vietnamese: Nùng Trí Cao) (1025—1055?) is a leader the Zhuang minority ethnic gruppe of Vietnam,

His father, Nong Tunfu was the head of local Zhuang ethnic in Kingdom court of Dai Viet in Vietnam. But Nong Zhigao rebeled and escaped to China. Vietnam lost our land in Quanxi to China after Nong Zhigao was dead.:coffee:

This story is rcorded clearly in our history books as I mentioned in my post above.

Last edited:

I asked you to provide written document in Zhuang language for that mythology from Thai/Katay.

In fact, when Vietnam regained Independence from China in 936 ADC, Zhuang people was part of Vietnam. intil 1045, Nong Zhigao: 儂智高; pinyin: Nóng Zhìgāo, (Vietnamese: Nùng Trí Cao) (1025—1055?) is a leader the Zhuang minority ethnic gruppe of Vietnam,

His father, Nong Tunfu was the head of local Zhuang ethnic in Kingdom court of Dai Viet in Vietnam. But Nong Zhigao rebeled and escaped to China. Vietnam lost our land in Quanxi to China after Nong Zhigao was dead.:coffee:

This story is rcorded clearly in our history books as I mentioned in my post above.

Can you explain "Vietnam regained Independence from China in 936 ADC"? Here, we think it is gain independence, not re-gain. Yes, this is divergence, as i post above.

Can you explain "Vietnam regained Independence from China in 936 ADC"? Here, we think it is gain independence, not re-gain. Yes, this is divergence, as i post above.

Before invasion of Qin Dynasty of China to south, in Lingnan (south China land today) existed Van Lang country under rule of Hung King from Viet/kinh people.

after battle in Bach Dang river, Vietnam became again independent state nearby China. So we say "regain" for this reason.

Zhuang people were cross border minority group and thier language belongs to Chinese-Tibetan language family. Nong Zhigao family were leaders of Zhuang rebels in Guangyuan, Vietnam. Viets killed his father and 5 brothers. When he rose again he invaded Guangxi,China. His gang was defeated and driven away by Song army. Why do your history tell that you lost Guangxi? What an obsurd claim. Nong's mother and other relatives were captured by Chinese but Nong himself got away and never heard again.

Hungking and Van Lang worship is biggest festival in Vietnam, There is first historic country and state of us. Dai Viet is the second, so say regain is for that.

Hungking festival in Vietnam..
lehoidenhung3.jpg

Before invasion of Qin Dynasty of China to south, in Lingnan (south China land today) existed Van Lang country under rule of Hung King from Viet/kinh people.

after battle in Bach Dang river, Vietnam became again independent state nearby China. So we say "regain" for this reason.

I have no idea of the Van Lang country, I guess it's a feudal state of Zhou dynasty during Warring States. Actually Qin was one of these feudal state of Zhou, (there were 7 main kingdoms under the nominal Zhou leadership) and it defeated all other deudal to establish Qin empire.

Hungking and Van Lang worship is biggest festival in Vietnam, There is first historic country and state of us. Dai Viet is the second, so say regain is for that.

Hungking festival in Vietnam..
lehoidenhung3.jpg

Is Hungking similar with our 黄帝 (Huang king)?

2423768.jpg
95408237645.jpg

Last edited:
Zhuang people were cross border minority group and thier language belongs to Chinese-Tibetan language family. Nong Zhigao family were leaders of Zhuang rebels in Guangyuan, Vietnam. Viets killed his father and 5 brothers. When he rose again he invaded Guangxi,China. His gang was defeated and driven away by Song army. Why do your history tell that you lost Guangxi? What an obsurd claim. Nong's mother and other relatives were captured by Chinese but Nong himself got away and never heard again.

Van lang Country (文郎国 in Chinese) was formed mainly from Lac Viet and Au Viet 甌越 people in prehistoric time. Zhuang-dong people speak sino tibetan language, other Tay and Nung speaks Thai/Katay language. So why Vietnamese language, Vietic is heavyly influenced by old, Middle Sino-tibetan languages and Thai/Katay language.

Before invasion of Qin soldiers in to South, Quangxi and Guandong was belong to Van Lang.

I have no idea of the Van Lang country, I guess it's a feudal state of Zhou dynasty during Warring States. Actually Qin was one of these feudal state of Zhou, (there were 7 main kingdoms under the nominal Zhou leadership) and it defeated all other deudal to establish Qin empire.

The history book, 大越史略 said that Van Lang state had 15 tribers. There was country ruled by King ("Vua " in Vietnamese) and other Warlords ( "Chua" in Vietnamese). Van Lang was not centered feudalish ruling system. It was alliance of triber heads with one warlordleader is selected to be a "Vua". The role of "Vua" and "Chua" is typical politic costom here in Vietnam. In Le Dynasty Vietnam, "Vua Le" was very weak in policy so the country was ruled by Trinh warlord and Nguyen warlord.

I think that history of Vietnam is smiliar to China in ancient time. Zhuo dynasty ruled with heavent son Tian zi (or Huang di) and other vassal state Emperors, who payed tribut for the Zhou Huang Di, but they ruled their own countries independently.

s Hungking similar with our Huang king?

"Hung" in vietnamese is name or title for person who is very strong and brave.

hung%20vuong.jpg

gio-to-hung-vuong1.jpg

gio.jpg

10593b5df34be31eceb7dc2654627133_Trang_36A.jpg

Last edited:
The history book, 大越史略 said that Van Lang state had 15 tribers. There was country ruled by King ("Vua " in Vietnamese) and other Warlords ( "Chua" in Vietnamese). Van Lang was not centered feudalish ruling system. It was alliance of triber heads with one warlordleader is selected to be a "Vua". The role of "Vua" and "Chua" is typical politic costom here in Vietnam. In Le Dynasty Vietnam, "Vua Le" was very weak in policy so the country was ruled by Trinh warlord and Nguyen warlord.

I think that history of Vietnam is smiliar to China in ancient time. Zhuo dynasty ruled with heavent son Tian zi (or Huang di) and other vassal state Emperors, who payed tribut for the Zhou Huang Di, but they ruled their own countries independently.

"Hung" in vietnamese is name or title for person who is very strong and brave.

WoW, I see, Hungking is the same with one of our three ancestor king 蚩尤帝 (Chiyou king). And in very ancient era, Chiyou king lived in southern China. He had a war with Huang-Yan union, and defeated.
Three ancestor kings of Chinese/Hua, 黄帝(Huang king),炎帝(Yan king),蚩尤帝(Chiyou king)。

黄帝(Huang King)--created language, social system and basic of the country/ethnicity.
97581181.jpg

炎帝 (Yan King)------medicine, agriculture
5342071.jpg

蚩尤帝 (Chiyou King)-----god of war
873280.jpg

Last edited:
Van lang Country (文郎国 in Chinese) was formed mainly from Lac Viet and Au Viet 甌越 people in prehistoric time. Zhuang-dong people speak sino tibetan language, other Tay and Nung speaks Thai/Katay language. So why Vietnamese language, Vietic is heavyly influenced by old, Middle Sino-tibetan languages and Thai/Katay language.

Before invasion of Qin soldiers in to South, Quangxi and Guandong was belong to Van Lang.

That's rubbish. Vanlang was supposed to be a lengendary kingdom near Dongting lake, Hunan province, China. Never heard any evidence of Van lang found in the south of China. Dongshan, because of the finding of broze drums irrelevant to the Viet Kinhs, is now kidnapped by you Kinh Vietnamese. Dongshan bronze drums are late form of Chinese ones found in several Southern provinces. You are like thieves as Fattyacids pointed out. I think I will block you right away, byebye.

That's rubbish. Vanlang was supposed to be a lengendary kingdom near Dongting lake, Hunan province, China. Never heard any evidence of Van lang found in the south of China. Dongshan, because of the finding of broze drums irrelevant to the Viet Kinhs, is now kidnapped by you Kinh Vietnamese. Dongshan bronze drums are late form of Chinese ones found in several Southern provinces. You are like thieves as Fattyacids pointed out. I think I will block you right away, byebye.

Van Lang, Its stated in our History book. North point of Van Lang reached to Dongding lake in China, when your ancestors were in Middle Terain in North China.

Vietnam belong Dongson cuture. Dongson drum belong to South East Adia people, to the Zhuang people too, but not related to Han Chinese in China.:yahoo:

2422313617_b817e11117.jpg

Mon-Khmer is part of Austro-Asiatic. lol

The article says nothing specifically.
Ok so Mon-khmer is sub brach of Austro Asiatic therefore Vietnamese is Mon-Khmer and is relates to Khmer, that is youre arguement? .

The pdf file says nothing? Really? I wonder if you even understand what the abstract of the that pdf.
You should check your IQ, you do have potential low IQ

Back
Top Bottom