What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

But mainly India will not let two of its close partners to fight as well.
Sorry, NOT LET, and exactly what will india do if both decide to go to war? Kinetic, this is the type of comments us bangladeshis hate, it smacks of a big brother attitude.

Sorry but it's not up to india to decide what to let or what not to.

Yah bro you are right, they remove inactive members....i had the similar kind of ban....its in their rules.....and anyways, most of the important topics and information are protected. Regular members dont have access to it. But how much ever pics and topics i have read, were informative....certainly, without heavy connection to the military facilities, one cant get to them....

Cheers!!!

I think you are all a bunch of liars. You are making up these explanations as you go along to give BDMilitary some credibility. I checked with DGFI 2 years and they said that forum has no connection with our armed forces. The Bangladesh Army site makes no reference to this forum.

^^^the LET statement does not mean some power projection, it just means INDIA will try at its level best that no conflict happens...which of course is good for us also because we have very good relationship with both..hope its clear now..

I have made inquiries concerning BDMilitary and found out it is a fraud -

The bdmilitary forum was started by a teenager who used to be a member of *****, but was banned for his irrational behavior from [that] site. I am surprised that you are taking his site so seriously, but for your information, he has another teenager friend whose dad or uncle is an ex-army officer, so he has some access to young officers of Bangladesh army and is able to collect a few military pictures for his site. I think people who are disputing with you are either stupid or deceived by the military images on his site he collected from his teenager friend. But thinking that bdmilitary is a serious site about Bangladesh military is simply absurd; it's nothing but an amateur forum started by a kid. So, don't pay attention to people who are disputing with you because they don't deserve it from the author of 'The India Doctrine'. Just ignore them. Take care.

I hope this settles the argument once and for all. I view the opinions of those who have supported the BDMilitary stance with suspicion and that their credibility is now dust. They should stop pretending to be experts on military affairs as their only objective is to advance an Indian agenda.

The bdmilitary forum was started by a teenager who used to be a member of *****, but was banned for his irrational behavior from [that] site. I am surprised that you are taking his site so seriously, but for your information, he has another teenager friend whose dad or uncle is an ex-army officer, so he has some access to young officers of Bangladesh army and is able to collect a few military pictures for his site. I think people who are disputing with you are either stupid or deceived by the military images on his site he collected from his teenager friend. But thinking that bdmilitary is a serious site about Bangladesh military is simply absurd; it's nothing but an amateur forum started by a kid. So, don't pay attention to people who are disputing with you because they don't deserve it from the author of 'The India Doctrine'. Just ignore them. Take care.

I hope this settles the argument once and for all. I view the opinions of those who have supported the BDMilitary stance with suspicion and that their credibility is now dust. They should stop pretending to be experts on military affairs as their only objective is to advance an Indian agenda.
And who is the person who said those lines in Bold? Was it just you typing away and hitting on the Big B or Was it really someone?

Till you dont reveal who made such a comment, it just stands along one of your many self proclaimed comments. In the past, I got the view of a reputed Journalist to thrash the reputation of a person whose article you put up here. I revealed the name of the Journalist who told me that :) You should do the same. God Speed

And who is the person who said those lines in Bold? Was it just you typing away and hitting on the Big B or Was it really someone?

Till you dont reveal who made such a comment, it just stands along one of your many self proclaimed comments. In the past, I got the view of a reputed Journalist to thrash the reputation of a person whose article you put up here. I revealed the name of the Journalist who told me that :) You should do the same. God Speed

Do DNS lookup on bdmil and then talk to some of the members in following sites about Ashiqur Rahman. I have done some google search and came across quite a few details his lie and copying contents and idea from quite a few sites namely urbanPk, BDSDF etc.

As for your desperate noise we understand you are quite upset seeing another indian deception site "bdmil" has been exposed.

You yourself is the proof. Firstly, if you are or were not a member of that Forum, then how do you know that BDM is a childish Forum. Secondly, since I do not find any trash type of posts in that Forum, it means that even if you were a member in the past, you are no more. It proves that you have been expelled.

One does not has to be member or expelled to know about a forum and its activity. Simple search in the net dig out lots of things. Fact that you are even incapable of such things only master in bosti (slum) chapabazi that you can not come out.

Since you are member of bdmil forum, show the official proof of your claim that I was ban from bdmil. Until then you are pathological liar as you have proven before.

The comment came from someone who has had direct dealings with the owner of BDMilitary. The contents of what is stated in the comment can be independently corroborated.

What journalist and what article?

"The human factor will decide the fate of war, of all wars. Not the Mirage, nor any other plane, and not the screwdriver, or the wrench or radar or missiles or all the newest technology and electronic innovations. Men—and not just men of action, but men of thought. Men for whom the expression 'By ruses shall ye make war' is a philosophy of life, not just the object of lip service." IDF-AF commander Ezer Weizman : On Eagles' Wings
Cheers!!!

Yes, you have rightly posted the most useful quotation about warfare. Quality of the soldiers and the population itself FINALLY decides the outcome of any war against an enemy country.

Logistics are surely needed, but it does not mean only high grade war machines can win over an enemy. It is specially true if the outwardly strong-looking enemy army lacks discipline or lacks skill to mobilize its troops in a modern warfare.

At certain time the war comes down from sky and sea to the ground. because it is the only way to win over a country. Think of US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. In both the cases US successfully destroyed aolmost all of the military installations on the ground. But, they have not yet, nor they will ever, pacify these two muslim nations.

If our country remains divided and our military run away from battles under some excuses, then there is no way we can win over even Nepal or Bhutan. Similarly, Burma cannot win over us with its million-strong military if our population has stronger patriotism and ego.

I think you are all a bunch of liars. You are making up these explanations as you go along to give BDMilitary some credibility. I checked with DGFI 2 years and they said that forum has no connection with our armed forces. The Bangladesh Army site makes no reference to this forum.

Now that was uncalled for.
I think you should check their forum rules and regulation in the home page instead of calling us liars.

We have shared why we were banned,but it seems you think that you were singled out because your approach is Anti-Indian.

I would ask you to go to their home page and check in the "membership information" whether we are lying about rules or not.

And as for connection,of course it doesn't have any official connection with Bangladesh army,just like PDF.Its just another defence forum.
What it might have is military professionals,just like we have in Pakistan Defence Forum.

If I am not wrong you probably quoted A K Zaman or Mr.Mubeen from BDSDF.

As for your statement "They should stop pretending to be experts on military affairs as their only objective is to advance an Indian agenda"

I think you should know that this is a defence forum where people talk about defence and their understanding of strategies,be it right or wrong.Obviously unlike some people who likes to talk about their political affiliation only.

No one is expert here,and to my knowledge no one even claimed to be one,but that doesn't stop us from discussion.You might not like someone's opinion,but don't you think you should back your thought with proper reason?

I have asked you before too.

With this poor budget,what exactly do you think Bangladesh can achieve by portraying India as the "Prime Threat"?I think you owe an explanation,so that we can see another side of the coin too.

To me,since we lack the budget,anything good that's being purchased with Burma as the prime objective,will also help deter India.Otherwise with my limited knowledge,I see no other way other than increasing defence budget.

Now that was uncalled for.
I think you should check their forum rules and regulation in the home page instead of calling us liars.

We have shared why we were banned,but it seems you think that you were singled out because your approach is Anti-Indian.

I would ask you to go to their home page and check in the "membership information" whether we are lying about rules or not.

And as for connection,of course it doesn't have any official connection with Bangladesh army,just like PDF.Its just another defence forum.
What it might have is military professionals,just like we have in Pakistan Defence Forum.

I can't access the damned site so how can I see the rules and regulations?

If no official site has disclosed the information on the procurement of SAM's then BDMilitary leaking this info is a breach of national security.

I think the number of Indian stooges here has increased and made them over-confident. I initially wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but see the mistake in that. Once an India lackey always an Indian lackey.

If I am not wrong you probably quoted A K Zaman or Mr.Mubeen from BDSDF.

As for your statement "They should stop pretending to be experts on military affairs as their only objective is to advance an Indian agenda"

I think you should know that this is a defence forum where people talk about defence and their understanding of strategies,be it right or wrong.Obviously unlike some people who likes to talk about their political affiliation only.

No one is expert here,and to my knowledge no one even claimed to be one,but that doesn't stop us from discussion.You might not like someone's opinion,but don't you think you should back your thought with proper reason?

I have asked you before too.

With this poor budget,what exactly do you think Bangladesh can achieve by portraying India as the "Prime Threat"?I think you owe an explanation,so that we can see another side of the coin too.

To me,since we lack the budget,anything good that's being purchased with Burma as the prime objective,will also help deter India.Otherwise with my limited knowledge,I see no other way other than increasing defence budget.

Actually I was quoting a third person but the number of objectors to BDMilitary seems to be increasing.

What I despise is insincerity. Some here are not voicing their actual opinions or having a discussion but imposing an Indian agenda
and pretending it is a viewpoint.

It is not a question of portraying India as a prime threat - IT IS OUR PRIME THREAT.

Either increase our defence budget or join a defence pact. In either case it should be to deter an Indian threat and secondarily a Burmese threat. Taking care of the first threat will by implication take care of the lesser threat.

Last edited:
I can't access the damned site so how can I see the rules and regulations?

If no official site has disclosed the information on the procurement of SAM's then BDMilitary leaking this info is a breach of national security.

I think the number of Indian stooges here has increased and made them over-confident. I initially wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but see the mistake in that. Once an India lackey always an Indian lackey.

You can access the home page at least and find the member information in the tabs.

But if you can't even access that,then I don't know,may be you are right then.

Either increase our defence budget or join a defence pact. In either case it should be to deter an Indian threat and secondarily a Burmese threat. Taking care of the first threat will be implication take care of the lesser threat.

Exactly,if only that happens or if we are able to do that,then things we buy will work as deterrent.

For example,if we have big budgets,we certainly won't buy F-7s,rather we will go for something better.And that will work as deterrent to both our neighbours,to counter their aggressive intent.

Back
Top Bottom