What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

??????

48577588201ijzo.jpg

#TBDA # Exclusive
I have obtained exclusive photos of Bangladesh Air Force personnel undertaking training for F-22 MRCA in USA.
Due to secrecy of the matter we will not be divulging the photo but its a clear indicator of the future direction of the #AirForce.
#TBDA #BangladeshAirForce #Exclusive

View attachment 846095
source

The above is consistent with what I predicted years ago:

I don't think there is much room for improvement for BAF given they have already procured MiG-35s, Su-30s/35s, Gripens, EFTs and J-10A/B/Cs. For reasons of national security they have hidden them all in Khan baba's basement.

Any Bangladeshi members here know why they‘re there? Maybe picking up weapons delivery?
Most likely an official visit and/or picking up/dropping off trainees.

So did BAS 2022 not happen?
Unfortunately not. I met the European Commission President recently. She was sobbing as European suppliers such as SAAB, Eurofighter and Dassault did not get the opportunity of showcasing their fighter jets at BAS in the hopes of selling a paltry 16 units to BAF, that too on credit.
Cancellation of BAS has also deeply moved the president of AVIC. He has cut down on work meetings and is seeing his psychiatrist once every two weeks. His wife complains of him often waking up in the middle of the night in tears.

Last edited:
At this point instead of wasting billions of dollars on decrepit jet fighters they should just wire some of the money to me

Back
Top Bottom