What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bro, I will be voting Republican this midterm. I am not denying the fact. You can read post. Hate me but I like Trump.
I won’t hate you for liking trump... he’s a realist. He does what he says, be it good or bad. Others are bunch of weak spined slime

Agree on the talk part but money is NOT the issue.

BD economy is 300 billion US dollars and growing at 8% a year, and forecast to be one of the fastest growing economies till 2030.
2019 will be the year to finally know whether AL talks or actually does.
Let us wait and see next year I say.

Money is just one aspect. Hopefully, the economy will continue to improve.

But the bigger issue is political and one of a lack of vision.

Good Luck with that.
Don't tell me that Bangladesh military has fixed their constipation of brain. The most inept organization in South and Southeast Asia. Bangladesh is also ruled by granny who is too afraid to make any decision. The Granny is the puppet of India.

Look at Rodrigo Duterte of Philippines, he ordered to produce a report on military modernization program. In the last six month, he authorized $5.46 billions to procure two squadrons of Gripen E/F, additional squadrons of FA-50.
This is the difference between ruled by balls and ruled by vagina.

During Gaghis khan era, military used be just a land force. Now military is about strong Air Force and strong Navy. Ground troops comes last but must be well trained and well equipped with Technology. Bangladesh is in ganghis khan era.

Back to point, Myanmar, Pakistan and India are also ruled by balls. So their Militaries are also strong enough to be called a military.

Ruled by a woman has advantage in that they will prioritise feeding and clothing and educating her people over military.

I am no fan of hasina but I would personally have her then some blowhard crackpot wasting money. BD needs to improve BAF but not over basic priorities of the population.

BD is a fortress nation and we do not have anyone near us who is crazy enough to take on a nation of 160 million.

Hasina for all her fault is a shrewd operator and believe can put BD into a trajectory to becoming a developed nation within 20 years.

Last edited:
Good Luck with that.
Don't tell me that Bangladesh military has fixed their constipation of brain. The most inept organization in South and Southeast Asia. Bangladesh is also ruled by granny who is too afraid to make any decision. The Granny is the puppet of India.

Look at Rodrigo Duterte of Philippines, he ordered to produce a report on military modernization program. In the last six month, he authorized $5.46 billions to procure two squadrons of Gripen E/F, additional squadrons of FA-50.
This is the difference between ruled by balls and ruled by vagina.

During Gaghis khan era, military used be just a land force. Now military is about strong Air Force and strong Navy. Ground troops comes last but must be well trained and well equipped with Technology. Bangladesh is in ganghis khan era.

Back to point, Myanmar, Pakistan and India are also ruled by balls. So their Militaries are also strong enough to be called a military.

You sound really butt-hurt at BD military, especially the airforce?

OK, you think that BD will lose in a war with Myanmar?

1. BN is far superior to MN. BN is strong enough that the SAM systems on it's 3(soon to be 5) ships can put even up a stiff defence against MAF. MN will be sunk if they dare venture out into the Bay of Bengal by the modernised Ming-035Gs of the BN.

2. The professional BA infantry would make light work of the Barmans in northern Arakan. MAF would be severely restricted by the 2 regiments of FM-90 SAMs that BA has procured last year. FM-90 SAM is a world-class short range SAM that can simultaneously attack 3 targets out to a distance of 15km. Anyway the forests and mountains of Arakan would aid BA infantry to cover themselves from any air-attack.

3.BAF is the one area where there is serious concern. It is 2018 and the only 4th generation fighters that the air-force has is 8 Mig-29s that came into service back in 2001. Now guess who cancelled the order for 16 + 16 options of Mig-29s that AL signed with Russia in 1999 when they came into power in 2001? It is none other than the useless BNP!
But being fair, AL does not really have an excuse why after nearly 10 years in power, not a single squadron of 4th generation fighters has joined the BAF. AL only authorised the money to allow BAF to tender for fighter aircraft at the start of last year. This tender was completely messed up by BAF which can be blamed on them - hopefully BAF has learned from this.

You may not like Hasina but she has delivered economic growth like never before. All major world organisations see a robust BD economy for the next 10-15 years at least. We shall see next year whether she is serious about making the BAF into a world-class fighting force by 2030.

You see BD military can even go on the offensive against Myanmar but the problem now is the BAF lacks the fighter squadrons to protect vital assets like Chittagong port from MAF. All it would take is 2-3 squadrons of modern fighters for BAF and Myanmar would again be a severe military disadvantage against BD.

1. BN is far superior to MN. BN is strong enough that the SAM systems on it's 3(soon to be 5) ships can put even up a stiff defence against MAF. MN will be sunk if they dare venture out into the Bay of Bengal by the modernised Ming-035Gs of the BN.

2. The professional BA infantry would make light work of the Barmans in northern Arakan. MAF would be severely restricted by the 2 regiments of FM-90 SAMs that BA has procured last year. FM-90 SAM is a world-class short range SAM that can simultaneously attack 3 targets out to a distance of 15km. Anyway the forests and mountains of Arakan would aid BA infantry to cover themselves from any air-attack.

3.BAF is the one area where there is serious concern. It is 2018 and the only 4th generation fighters that the air-force has is 8 Mig-29s that came into service back in 2001. Now guess who cancelled the order for 16 + 16 options of Mig-29s that AL signed with Russia in 1999 when they came into power in 2001? It is none other than the useless BNP!
But being fair, AL does not really have an excuse why after nearly 10 years in power, not a single squadron of 4th generation fighters has joined the BAF. AL only authorised the money to allow BAF to tender for fighter aircraft at the start of last year. This tender was completely messed up by BAF which can be blamed on them - hopefully BAF has learned from this.

You may not like Hasina but she has delivered economic growth like never before. All major world organisations see a robust BD economy for the next 10-15 years at least. We shall see next year whether she is serious about making the BAF into a world-class fighting force by 2030.

You see BD military can even go on the offensive against Myanmar but the problem now is the BAF lacks the fighter squadrons to protect vital assets like Chittagong port from MAF. All it would take is 2-3 squadrons of modern fighters for BAF and Myanmar would again be a severe military disadvantage against BD.

LOL.

I would like to partake in the illicit substances that have caused you to write this.

Wow! Just wow! :enjoy:

No man. Carry on.

You are the kind of person that gets impressed by some fancy jets and thinks that is all.

I suggest you start by studying 1973 Arab-Israeli war and see how decent SAM systems can blunt an advanced air-force - Myanmar is far from this btw.

Once you have done this, you may have a different perspective.

Turning into Another thread of x vs y or BD vs ... :D

Not sure [emoji848] .... why it’s always about the other guy ;)

Thread is about bd af and its capabilities etc keep political views out of it

How many jungle warfare BAF had engaged before and how many victories you had before my man?

Myanmar got decent Air Defense system, much better than Bd I would say on paper.

Their modernized kvadrat m, Buk, Shilka, numerous 2-23 mm aa gun and mobile manpads units will be pain in the ***

Bd doesn't have modern AA gun system I recall

Myanmar got decent Air Defense system, much better than Bd I would say on paper.

Their modernized kvadrat m, Buk, Shilka, numerous 2-23 mm aa gun and mobile manpads units will be pain in the ***

Bd doesn't have modern AA gun system I recall

BD lacks in medium-sized SAM for sure.
Army is now equipped with plenty of FM-90C SAMs. These will inflict a severe toll on MAF.
Tenders out now for man portable SAM, long range guided MLRS and landing craft as well.

Back
Top Bottom