What's new

BANGLADESH AIR FORCE'S F-7:POOR MAN'S F-16

Don't be panicked. It's not for India. It's just for defense and intervene in South East Asia,specially Barma. Barma is a backward Militarized nation which spends 25% of GDP on Military purposes:rofl:. So it is possible that they may sometimes show muscle. Bangladesh Air Force is getting upgraded for this kind of Muscling thing. The moral is - go with peace,be in peace.

Threats from Burma wasn't taken that seriously before but as they are now West backed, we should take precautions. As China is taking some invading part in Pacific, Japan islands, Philippines islands and those multi-ethnic nations like laos,vietnam, combodia, Burma is a safe-place too observe the game for West. Bangladesh need to be Careful. It is West-the dying west. They will do anything to survive right now.

bangaldesh has produced great pilots. They beat a professional army with sticks. All the best.

bangaldesh has produced great pilots. They beat a professional army with sticks. All the best.

do you know why?? Most of them have experienced crash landing!! My cousin's room mate received a star after his first solo flight just because he had to make a belly landing. And he did it without a single scratch!!!! obsolete PT6 makes them fearless!! After flying these crafts for 150 hours they move to light training aircraft!

Don't be panicked. It's not for India. It's just for defense and intervene in South East Asia,specially Barma. Barma is a backward Militarized nation which spends 25% of GDP on Military purposes:rofl:. So it is possible that they may sometimes show muscle. Bangladesh Air Force is getting upgraded for this kind of Muscling thing. The moral is - go with peace,be in peace.

Lets take back our arakan as soon as they give us the excuse :sniper:

:cheers:

do you know why?? Most of them have experienced crash landing!! My cousin's room mate received a star after his first solo flight just because he had to make a belly landing. And he did it without a single scratch!!!! obsolete PT6 makes them fearless!! After flying these crafts for 150 hours they move to light training aircraft!

so it was they who beat us back in 1971 not u:lol:
so why u take credit 4 it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don know why Bangladeshi are investing this much of money on Jets… They should concentrate on development of Bangladesh…

1.So says Mr. Katulya / Chanokya in The Arthasastra.

2. Btw, why is India not spending on its poor - the largest and most abject on earth? Why is she spending way way beyond means on defense? Pakistan is not interested in attacking her. China doesn't give a damn about India. Who wants to invade India and fall into its quicksand of casts, tribes, languages and religions?

Ya once India decided to buy them became the best fighter in the world and capable of wiping out anything including my poo a$$..

Rafale always was.. even before the final selection, almost everyone unanimously said EFT and Rafale were best.. But Rafale was a complete package.. anyways, u need $$ for rafale. Aid money not gonna cut it :lol:

Crash landing? PAF jets pilots were/are one of the best in the world. Maybe u are talking about obsolete BAF with its obsolete firepower... Any nation can take over you in 5 days flat... And we didnt lose to BD in 1971, we lost to India. You guys Liberation Army was being crushed by PA... Dont talk bullshit u dont know kiddo, you are on a Pakistani forum

Crash landing? PAF jets pilots were/are one of the best in the world. Maybe u are talking about obsolete BAF with its obsolete firepower... Any nation can take over you in 5 days flat... And we didnt lose to BD in 1971, we lost to India. You guys Liberation Army was being crushed by PA... Dont talk bullshit u dont know kiddo, you are on a Pakistani forum
One of the best got one of the best treatment. :lol:

Kyun, PDF tere sasur ke paise se chalta hain kya?

And did he mention ANYTHING about PAF that you have to come back with such an emotional reply? Grow up noob.

Cheers!!!

pakistanis & BDians , stop fighting.. . :D :D I think BD should try to first establish a few select group of pilots who are no less than Top Guns.. BD should try to give these pilots the BEST platforms..

Seriously, some 5-10 Rafales/EFTs will give BD some highly lethal combat capability..

pakistanis & BDians , stop fighting.. . :D :D I think BD should try to first establish a few select group of pilots who are no less than Top Guns.. BD should try to give these pilots the BEST platforms..

Seriously, some 5-10 Rafales/EFTs will give BD some highly lethal combat capability..

Realistically speaking, we dont need the birds that you mentioned. BD is a small country, hence fighters like JF-17, J-10/20, MIGs, SUs would be sufficient to defend our airspace. Better platforms would be coming in soon but the new F-7BG are just for a stop gap.

For a country of India's size, EFTs and Rafales would make more sense.

Cheers!!!

Realistically speaking, we dont need the birds that you mentioned. BD is a small country, hence fighters like JF-17, J-10/20, MIGs, SUs would be sufficient to defend our airspace. Better platforms would be coming in soon but the new F-7BG are just for a stop gap.

For a country of India's size, EFTs and Rafales would make more sense.

Cheers!!!

Look no body is asking u guys to defend air space with those birds.. what I am saying is, u guys will get a tremendous offensive capability with it.

Hypothetically, lets say if god forbid u guys have war with burma, then irrespective of the Air defense cover, u guys can seriously bomb their capital in no time...

so what...!!!! We think this is some kind of international forum where logical and legitimate views can be exchanged. If you aren't upto it, go play CS:GO . Rewrite that history book you read in school- " India was and always will be a good friend to Bangladesh, will help them. And your PA, PN, PAF was bashed by then 1971's rag tag outfit mukti joddhas. "

Thanks.

rafaels is sure a advanced and good platform. In time I am sure BD will go for advanced and high tech AC. But now eveloping our country and people's standard of life is more important mate. But these F7BGI , they are about heavy pay load delivery and interception. So, it becomes kind of mid-level bomber and sentry AC,like a punch, which would be good against Myanmar considering they are hostile.

Cheers people. Eid Mubarak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom