What's new

BANGLADESH AIR FORCE'S F-7:POOR MAN'S F-16

Do not worry. We do not need expensive F-22s to protect our sky from Indian T-50s. Our cheap-priced short, medium and long range land based SAMs will cause your planes to catch fire if the pilots dare to come down enough to bomb our land based assets. By the way, Indian pilots have a reputation of throwing their bombs to the non-important marsh lands, because targeting assets may cause their drunk as*es to burn.

SAMs are only useful for low flying ground strike fighters. Pakistani's had SAM too in Kargil. Once the Mirages started bombing using LGB, SAMs did not do any help. Regarding reputation of IAF fighters, atleast they have fought 3 wars and have war experience. The only experience BD pilots have is to lose their way and land in India :p:

1. Our location is unique. In case of hostilities our long/medium range ground defense will really render all IAF bases around us nonoperational. Any aircraft taking off will be downed.

2. And do you think we will be alone in case of a general war? If not BAF, there will be others who fly antidotes to T-50s.

Pray how will ground defense render the siliguri air bases non-operational? Those birds can fly for 3000 Kms!!! Despite the bravado exhibited here, BD has no real war fighting experience. (Peace operations with UN is a policing role!)

Umm... who else will fly for BD? And try to fight your own wars. Counting on others can be a great fallacy.

J-31 would be easily able to counter T-50.

Yeah right!! China will give BD J-31!!! :D Might as well ask for a Dong Feng-21 while you are at it :)

I always find it amusing when a country whose entire defense budget equals the amount of money its supposed "enemy" spends on fuel supply for its army still claims to be competitive :)

Pray how will ground defense render the siliguri air bases non-operational? Those birds can fly for 3000 Kms!!! Despite the bravado exhibited here, BD has no real war fighting experience. (Peace operations with UN is a policing role!)

Umm... who else will fly for BD? And try to fight your own wars. Counting on others can be a great fallacy.

Yeah right!! China will give BD J-31!!! :D Might as well ask for a Dong Feng-21 while you are at it :)

I always find it amusing when a country whose entire defense budget equals the amount of money its supposed "enemy" spends on fuel supply for its army still claims to be competitive :)

Siliguri and NE airfields and radars will be taken out by NE Freedom Fighters. And when did the great super duper super power called India not bang heads on the walls of the Kremlin and the White House? And most of your budget outlay ends up in Swiss Banks.

Siliguri and NE airfields and radars will be taken out by NE Freedom Fighters. And when did the great super duper super power called India not bang heads on the walls of the Kremlin and the White House? And most of your budget outlay ends up in Swiss Banks.

Ah!!! So that's your "Master Plan"?? NE Freedom fighters, China and Indian money in Swiss Banks??? :D Nice!!! Sometimes when I read your comments, I am unsure whether to commend you on your sense of humor or pity you for your lack of intellect.

1. Our location is unique. In case of hostilities our long/medium range ground defense will really render all IAF bases around us nonoperational. Any aircraft taking off will be downed.

Which one???:omghaha:

the F-7BG is a adequate day-time point defence interceptor esp if equipped with a SR-BVR weapon.

555969_509691212424552_1140862711_n.jpg

I meant which of your long range air defence system can handle our frontline fighters??

i will not tell you the SAM system , but i can tell you the air defence radar system " GAMMA-DE Mobile 3-Dimensional Solid-State AESA Surveillance Radar" with 400 km range

i will not tell you the SAM system , but i can tell you the air defence radar system " GAMMA-DE Mobile 3-Dimensional Solid-State AESA Surveillance Radar" with 400 km range

pls put more info

There was a discussions on this plane on another thread.So I decided to post about THE POOR MAN'S F-16.:police:

F-7BG Multirole Fighter Aircraft

The F-7BG is a multirole BVR capable aircraft manufactured by Chengdu Aircraft Corporation, China. It was especially built to meet Bangladesh Air Force's requirements for a cost-effective multi role fighter. It is said to be the most advanced version of the F-7 combat aircraft to date.

Development

Dubbed “F-7BG” the fighter is capable of performing all weather, day/night air defence operations and ground attack with a new range of armaments and avionics that set it apart from the other F-7MBs that have been in service since 1989.

At present 16 F-7BGs are in the BAF’s inventory and have been in service since 2006 though it intends to procure up to 70 more BVR-capable F-7BGs in total to strengthen its interception capabilities.

Compared to the older generation F-7MBs, the F-7BGs feature a large array of improvements as listed below.

Major improvements

The F-7BG airframe has essentially the same F-7MB fuselage, inner wing portion, tail plane and fin. The outer wing section incorporates the major change, with a reduced 42 deg sweep and automatic manoeuvring flaps. The F-7BG is powered with an improved and more powerful WP-13 engine, Liyang (LMC) WP-13F (R-13-300) turbojet rated at 44.1kN dry and 66.7kN with afterburning. Additionally, cockpit layout, avionics and several ancillary systems have been changed, in line with modern trends. The important systems that remain unchanged (compared to the J-7E) are the fuel system, weapons payload capacity and internal guns.

F-7MB+Airguard++935++++01-11.jpg

no need-got it from pdf itself:is the deal finalised??

408699_318780318230089_1485113561_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom