What's new

Bangladesh among top rice-eaters

Do you mean that immigrants from BD are Pigs( Citation needed )? By the way, which of your relative told you about that Northestern eat dogs?

Mate chill .. i told him that fact about dog meat consumption(Dog Meat - Delicacy in The Northeast | Sinlung):what:... with all sincerity please accept my apology but would you stop the war with Zabaniya in this thread there is another one about illegal immigrants.

Awww...pigs are cute you know :D

pig_portrait_bp0304.jpg

BTW, most of them were in fact refugees from the 71 war.

One of your countrymen.

D'oh!

You mean that refugees from 1971 are pigs and There is no doubt about that pigs are cute just like some ******* in NE india. And you heared from a india and you posted in same page that you heard about that (how amazing). Is that mean that you are not in contect with your relatives?

Thanks for admiting that some cute people still coming from BD( " BTW, MOST of them were in fect from 1971 war "). BSF should not kill such cute ****

Mate chill .. i told him that fact about dog meat consumption(google dog meat Nagaland)... with all sincerity please accept my apology but would you stop the war with Zabaniya in this thread there is another one about illegal immigrants.

I knew that even they eat human( in past).

You mean that refugees from 1971 are pigs and There is no doubt about that pigs are cute just like some ******* in NE india. And you heared from a india and you posted in same page that you heard about that (how amazing). Is that mean that you are not in contect with your relatives?

Thanks for admiting that some cute people still coming from BD( " BTW, MOST of them were in fect from 1971 war "). BSF should not kill such cute ****

That's no one's failure, but the failure of your government. You can thank Indira and her ilks for that ;)

And Bangladesh isn't exactly in the position to tell other countries on how to run their house, especially against a much more powerful and complex country like India. And we never received any form of proposal from your government regarding the refugee or any possible illegal immigration (if any) issues.

I do not have any relatives in India. The ones who live abroad are in the UK and US. Hell, my bro lives in the UK :lol: And before you say anything derogatory about him, know that he has a real professional career, married an English woman who also has a good career and they have a baby daughter :smitten:

Are you from NE India?

(P.S: I know you are trolling. Just trying to be constructive on my part ;))

punjabis eat rice only on occasions like marraige. we never feel full after eating rice. even if we have a bowl of rice we feel hungry again after 1 hour because we aint used to it

That's no one's failure, but the failure of your government. You can thank Indira and her ilks for that ;)

And Bangladesh isn't exactly in the position to tell other countries on how to run their house, especially against a much more powerful and complex country like India. And we never received any form of proposal from your government regarding the refugee or any possible illegal immigration (if any) issues.

I do not have any relatives in India. The ones who live abroad are in the UK and US. Hell, my bro lives in the UK :lol: And before you say anything derogatory about him, know that he has a real professional career, married an English woman who also has a good career and they have a baby daughter :smitten:

Are you from NE India?

(P.S: I know you are trolling. Just trying to be constructive on my part ;))

It does not matter that where i am from. I should Indra gandhi. Who opened its to allow to enter millions of troublemaker. And about your private lnfo, it only shows you immigrant relation and immigrant capability. And about legal proposal, i found many sites complaing that they are forcefully sending indian muslim( not your muslim )to BD.

Enjoy rice 3 times in a day

punjabis eat rice only on occasions like marraige. we never feel full after eating rice. even if we have a bowl of rice we feel hungry again after 1 hour because we aint used to it

We South Indians have the reverse effect. Personally i never feel full after eating roti, it has to be accompanied by rice especially at lunch.

Mate, dont u eat appam, puttu, dosha, idli etc as breakfast which is made out of rice...:laugh:

Well, I thought the discussion was about eating plain rice and not 'processed rice'.

We South Indians have the reverse effect. Personally i never feel full after eating roti, it has to be accompanied by rice especially at lunch.

I am from Bihar, we feel uneasy when we don't have either Rice or Roti even for 2 days.

Eat rice only with biryani otherwise i am a wheat lover ... taftan + korma .. :cheers: yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom