What's new

Bangladesh army in business of running taxi

It seems we reached the consensus that handing over everything to the Army is the solution to all our problems!

It seems we reached the consensus that handing over everything to the Army is the solution to all our problems!

Yeah..monder valo. Civilian failed to manage everywhere, you'll see a magic on the streets of Dhaka tomorrow if govt. decides to handover the traffic control to Army. Traffic jam disappears when they control it while traffic police who are responsible for controlling this completely failed.

Yeah..monder valo. Civilian failed to manage everywhere, you'll see a magic on the streets of Dhaka tomorrow if govt. decides to handover the traffic control to Army. Traffic jam disappears when they control it while traffic police who are responsible for controlling this completely failed.

That takes me aback many years. I remember seeing our military police unit controlling traffic near the cantonment/shahinbagh area, for only a few days. You people should have just seen roads there - reminded me of Dubai.

Cheers!!!

:rofl: army now running taxi cabs while our countrymen get shot at the border.....if Haseena requires so much assistance from the army then why do we need a democratically elected government? The army should be for the defense of the nation, not running cabs and building corrupt bridges.

:rofl: army now running taxi cabs while our countrymen get shot at the border.....if Haseena requires so much assistance from the army then why do we need a democratically elected government? The army should be for the defense of the nation, not running cabs and building corrupt bridges.

Maybe coz Haseena is afraid of the army? So she gives them whatever they like.

Our army make ice-creams too! :yay:

:coffee:

I'd kill to get me one of these:
4946109173_6f0765ed72.jpg

Maybe coz Haseena is afraid of the army? So she gives them whatever they like.

Our army make ice-creams too! :yay:

:coffee:

its obvious that civilian leadership is afraid of army hence want to keep them busy in UN operation.. dalbhat schemes ..and now taxi ... :)

I propose (in line with the current discussion) TELETALK should be handed over to Bangladesh Army

Please import our ambassadors, they will work as light tanks when India invades you!

More specifically, Awami League. They have been pampering the army a LOT compared to what the BNP did in the past. Army typically never trusted the AL.

They have always feared the army, that's why they have to pamper the senior staff. They tried to reduce their power and when that didn't work they tried to buy them.

Good move, the general population get a secure well managed service, and those drivers and officers retiring early get employment, win win for except the corrupt mafia that try to run it now. If only we could get the airforce to do the same with Biman, and get the navy to manage the ports.

doesn't work that way, the same we did with PIA & its down the drain, air lines industries management should be run by thorough professionals, those who have been in the int national airlines industries for years , thus your strength lies among the Bangladeshi overseas communities working in the international airlines business such as emirates, Saudia, Kuwait airways, Malaysian, British airways etc

doesn't work that way, the same we did with PIA & its down the drain, air lines industries management should be run by thorough profession, those who have been in the int national airlines industries for years , thus your strength lies among the Bangladeshi overseas communities working in the international airlines business such as emirates, Saudia, Kuwait airways, Malaysian, British airways etc
True,but because of corrupt political systems, primitive governing system,and lack of knowledgeable politician in gov who holds the power of decision making it is very hard for single individual to do any productive professional job.which why, despite having so many well educated , experience d, ppl we rely on foreigner s,

Well, I don't know what to say. Army running taxi business is pretty much weird, as it's the government job not the army & when you talk about that the business will be secure and run in a manner all can wish you guys all the best. :yahoo::cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom