What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

So why exactly is BD PM relating everything to Pakistan?

Bangladesh and Pakistan have completely different situations in the geopolitical arena but also some similarities and this is just one of them.

Also how does getting a few SAM systems or anti shipe missiles worry India for?

Most people in this forum are probably aware of India's hostile stance towards all its neighbors, India maintains a policy where only they will be the dominant nation in south Asia and do not want to see its neighbors progress.

It is common practice for the Indian government to whine a lot concerning military affairs of their neighbors such as Pakistan's recent export of smg's to Vietnam or simple Bangladesh's military purchases.

Last edited:
Bangladesh and Pakistan have completely different situations in the geopolitical arena but also some similarities and this is just one of them.

Most people in this forum are probably aware of India's hostile stance towards all its neighbors, India maintains a policy where only they will be the dominant nation in south Asia and do not want to see its neighbors progress.

It is common practice for the Indian government to whine a lot concerning military affairs of their neighbors such as Pakistan's recent export of smg's to Vietnam or simple Bangladesh's military purchases.

So, why did not this news appear in Bangla media ? Even "bdmilatary.c om" quotes TimesofIndia.

wht games, do chinese r playing, "china is surrounding india", i greately suspect china is sincere abt pakistan and its other neighbors too!!!

Come on yaar ! Pak,India and Bangladesh all 3 have poverty issues etc i dont know wat u getting at but yet still are building up there arms to safeguard there country !

pakistan has always given response to india's development of arsenals and recruiting advanced military equipements, india is directly responsible to heat up "arms race" in the sub-continent", damn india's obsession for power!!!!, west ignites tht desire, if india ceases its activities, the developing situation of "horror of war" in south asia with be cooled down, west wants nuclear war in asia!!!

Last edited:
India has nothing to worry for it can get all the weapons it wants from the US and Israel. At one point they will even acquire advanced weapons like the F-35 stealth fighter from its buddy, the Great Satan.

Last edited by a moderator:
At one point they will even acquire advanced weapons like the F-35 stealth fighter from its buddy, the USA.

ooohh yaah, i recently heard it(imagine not spending even a penny in this project!!), then i thought for a moment, india is so lucky, on his head, russia is funding, on its belly isreal funding, on its back americans r saying "u got it buddy", on the other hand, pakistan being so called friend with american, got bangladesh separated, evidence shows, america was involved in many ways, the kashmir remained with india during sino-indian war, now, america "the snake" wants to poison pakistan by "attacking pakistan", lol, i thing, liaquat ali khan shuld have taken the soviet side, american friendship is proving to be very deadly and fatal for pakistan, pakistan sacrificing a lot getting nothing(thumbs down) while india, not even giving a penny is getting a paradise like environment!!!!

Gentlemen, please do not refer to USA as Great Satan, its degrading.
This board is not run by mullah's.

Thanks,
Neo

Thanks,
Neo

every tym neo comes with red, it gives me a long shudder!!:D:D:lol::lol:

Thanks,
Neo

Oh come on Neo, theirs nothing wrong with the word "Great Satan". :woot:

I now go back to 1 month of inactivity.

OTOMAT is an Anti-Ship missile, why the big ruckus? Its nothing great. Atleast BD finally got a decent AShM, instead of relying on those C-801/2's.

Those C-801s/802s are not a joke either. They can ruin your day just as badly as an Exocet/Harpoon. If its Chinese it does not mean that its non-functional. Its very easy to write them off when playing arm chair Adm, but an entirely different thing when you have to operate in an environment where the other side is known to have this Chinese capability.

C801 - Not too shabby at all. It is rumored that it was a C802 that took out the INS Hanit during the recent Israeli-Hizballah war.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom