What's new

Bangladesh concerned about military takeovers across the globe: Foreign secretary

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Bangladesh concerned about military takeovers across the globe: Foreign secretary

BANGLADESH

TBS Report
31 August, 2023, 08:25 pm
Last modified: 31 August, 2023, 08:49 pm

These issues may come to the fore in the global arena, leaving behind the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), climate change and humanitarian priorities, he said​

Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Momen. File Photo: UNB

Foreign secretary Masud Bin Momen said Bangladesh is concerned about the growing conflicts and military takeovers in different parts of the world.

"We remain concerned that the growing conflicts and military takeovers in different parts of the world could cause our overarching priorities with the SDGs, climate action, and humanitarian action to take a backseat on the global agenda." he said at the closing session of a seminar titled "G-20 summit: Dhaka to New Delhi" organised by the foreign ministry at the Foreign Service Academy on Thursday (31 August).

"We count on the Indian G-20 leadership to help erase that possibility and add momentum to collective global action leveraging its global standing and outreach for the benefit of our one earth and one humanity," he added.

He said, "This year, the international community is expected to take stock of progress with SDGs, the Paris Agreement and universal health coverage among others issues."

Secretary Momen continued, "We look forward to sharing our perspective at the upcoming multilateral forums."

BANGLADESH

TBS Report
31 August, 2023, 08:25 pm
Last modified: 31 August, 2023, 08:49 pm

These issues may come to the fore in the global arena, leaving behind the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), climate change and humanitarian priorities, he said​

Foreign secretary Masud Bin Momen said Bangladesh is concerned about the growing conflicts and military takeovers in different parts of the world.

"We remain concerned that the growing conflicts and military takeovers in different parts of the world could cause our overarching priorities with the SDGs, climate action, and humanitarian action to take a backseat on the global agenda." he said at the closing session of a seminar titled "G-20 summit: Dhaka to New Delhi" organised by the foreign ministry at the Foreign Service Academy on Thursday (31 August).

"We count on the Indian G-20 leadership to help erase that possibility and add momentum to collective global action leveraging its global standing and outreach for the benefit of our one earth and one humanity," he added.

He said, "This year, the international community is expected to take stock of progress with SDGs, the Paris Agreement and universal health coverage among others issues."

Secretary Momen continued, "We look forward to sharing our perspective at the upcoming multilateral forums."

Military in developing countries are the enemy within.

BAL has done a great job castrating them. Hence deserves to stay in power this decade.

Btw, I respect the Indian military’s top brass for staying out of politics.

Military in developing countries are the enemy within.

BAL has done a great job castrating them. Hence deserves to stay in power this decade.

Btw, I respect the Indian military’s top brass for staying out of politics.
Not only that your BAL party has unlawfully killed 57 military officers with Indian help, it should elect the @BananaRepublicUK as the lifelong President, PM and military Chief.

Three in one. Bloody idiot!!!

Not only that your BAL party has unlawfully killed 57 military officers with Indian help, it should elect the @BananaRepublicUK as the lifelong President, PM and military Chief.

Three in one. Bloody idiot!!!

Bangladeshi military has Mir Jafar’s blood. They are treacherous and mutinous.

They are perfectly capable of massacring each other without any political help.

Their father, Mir Jafar, sold Bengali Muslims to 300 years of slavery.

BAL is finally freeing the country from eternal slavery to the white men!!

Our Foreign Secretary is worried that in a situation when Hasina would not resign, there will be a military takeover. This will be the creation of a stage when a fair election would be held.

Hasina group detests this prospect and the FS is giving a forewarning to the military people.

Military takes over and Hasina is taken in to charge her for the killing of 57 army officers. 21 August grenade attack will also come to the fore. Hasina conspired to kill her own people on that day.

They are perfectly capable of massacring each other without any political help.

No individual or group can be worse than Hasina and BAL. Both are sold to India.

BD needs its patriotic military to safeguard its sovereignty. People like @BananaRepublicUK should migrate to your fatherland India.

The same goes for the India military too. West Bengal is part of India, right?
Mir Jafar is Hasina's father not Bangladesh military's father.
BAL has finally, using India's CHAT, managed to subjugate Bangladesh to India's wishes.

I would say you are a fool! Remember , massacre and murder of 57 patriot military officers will get justice, criminals will be hanged in Bangladesh, be sure!

Awami Muslim league ( BAL) will be sunk into oblivion like Muslim league!

Now boil eggs and store in fridge as your lady Helen of Bangladesh prescribed!

Ps - I'm now really kinda worried about her mental health! Is she so frustrated that suggesting people to store boiled eggs to fridge , so that egg price will be reduced?

How can she be such stupid? How long you can store boiled egg in fridge?

Last edited:
I would say you are a fool! Remember , massacre and murder of 57 patriot military officers will get justice, criminals will be hanged in Bangladesh, be sure!

Ps - I'm now really kinda worried about her mental health! Is she so frustrated that suggesting people to store boiled eggs to fridge , so that egg price will be reduced?

How can she be such stupid? How long you can store boiled egg ik fridge?
The Criminal-in-Chief is no other than Hasina herself in the Pilkhana killing. Military will catch her soon after she lost power.

But, Police will seek her arrest for conspiring to kill her own party people in the Bangabandhu Avenue. She wanted to be the PM even by this killing drama.

No wonder, Hasina is reluctant to resign.

How can she be such stupid? How long you can store boiled egg in fridge?

Why are you crying about 57 officers when both Zia and Ershad had thousands killed?

Why are you crying about 57 officers when both Zia and Ershad had thousands killed?
Because I was born in 1984! When Zia killed I was not in the world!

When Ershad killed , I haven't noticed it, as I was infant!

Because I was born in 1984! When Zia killed I was not in the world!

When Ershad killed , I haven't noticed it, as I was infant!

What a weird logic 🤣🤣🤣

Your morality is based on your date of birth 🤣🤣

BD soldiers killing each other is not a new thing.

Stop blaming BAL!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom