What's new

Bangladesh concerned about military takeovers across the globe: Foreign secretary

It's typical BAL logic of Hasinocracy! I don't buy such logic! Be prepared for the consequences!

BD military is entirely dependent on Chinese weapons.

And China backs Hasina.

BD military will not dare challenge China.

It’s as simple as that.

BD military is entirely dependent on Chinese weapons.

And China backs Hasina.

BD military will not dare challenge China.

It’s as simple as that.
You are soooo gullible young man, buddy! However I've and honest suggestion for you!

Change your nick to Hasina'sLight from @IndianLite

Why are you crying about 57 officers when both Zia and Ershad had thousands killed?
When a coup attempt is repulsed, the perpetrators are killed in the firing squad by the military law.

Was there a Pilkhana rebellion by the Military Officers? If no, why do you make parallel of the two events?

Hasina conspired with Indian military and her BCL cadets led by Taposh, Mirza Azam, Baba Nanak and other BAL hooligans to kill the officers of her own country.

Hasina was supposed to attend the Pilkhana parade. She did not attend because she herself conspired to stage a rebellion to kill the army officers.

Hasina should be flayed alive. I will not regret if @BananaRepublicUK also burned alive for assisting Hasina to conspire. Let us see what happens after the election. It is good for you that you have taken shelter in your fatherland India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom