What's new

Bangladesh considering abandoning Islam as its official religion

Should also consider to exchange Bogra with Mushidabad.

good step BD. religion is and should remain a private affair between man and his lord.
although recently there has been a lot of religious related violence in BD so i wonder how the extremist mullahs will let them do it, but lets see

The less insulated an govt is from religion, the better. Mixing religion with politics will result in dangerous predicament. Good decision BD

such a shame. it will increase riots in the country.i have not visited bangladesh but i am sure the common bangali loves islam. the ruling, liberal, secular, so called muslims will damage banglasesh by this step.

I guess Hinduism will be more appropriate for Bangladesh.

I mean seriously, country name , national anthem, flag, Bangla script and Bangla culture already Hindu friendly. Islam and it's culture already marginalized and on the process of being abolish. So go ahead Awami murtid. Do what ever needs to make your cow mata master happy.

I guess Hinduism will be more appropriate for Bangladesh.

I mean seriously, country name , national anthem, flag, Bangla script and Bangla culture already Hindu friendly. Islam and it's culture already marginalized and on the process of being abolish. So go ahead Awami murtid. Do what ever needs to make your cow mata master happy.

I guess Americanism will be more appropriate for you.

I mean seriously, country name , national anthem, American flag, Roman script and American culture already Christian friendly. Islam and you culture already marginalized and on the process of being abolish. So go ahead American murtid. Do what ever needs to make your American master happy.

Or save your soul and move out of America back to any "Islamic Republic" where you will be safe. Money is not everything.

I doubt this will happen however i strongly believe religion should be a private affair...there should not be a single hindu, muslim, christian yada yada yada country....as every single religion teaches humanity and nothing else...period!!

Seems Bangladesh is heading toward merger with India......economic need of future...or...the 71 payback..

I guess Americanism will be more appropriate for you.

I mean seriously, country name , national anthem, American flag, Roman script and American culture already Christian friendly. Islam and you culture already marginalized and on the process of being abolish. So go ahead American murtid. Do what ever needs to make your American master happy.

Or save your soul and move out of America back to any "Islamic Republic" where you will be safe. Money is not everything.

You do realise, Pakistan doesn't have any validity for its existence without Islam and thus had it not been for Islam and the two-nation theoy we would never have fought to keep our sovereignty over a territory a 1000 miles away.

I seriously don't get the ideology of you liberals.

You are playing into the hands of Pakistan's enemies. Those who want to make its creation sound like a mistake.

Anyways Pakistan's constitution is firmly in favour of Islamists, Alhamdulillah. People like you can actually be tried for treason and blasphemy for calling towards secularism (since uttering statements in favour of separation of religion from state is tantamount to apostasy which=blasphemy). If I was in Pakistan I would go to court, file petitions, and have all liberals and secularists tried for treason and blasphemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom