What's new

Bangladesh dissatisfied with China’s military supplies quality: Reports

Rajakaars are so convinced India can't know the status of defense equipment used by Bangladeshi defence forces. :meeting:
According to the poster Black_cats highlights that the source of this article is an Italian, do you mean it is actually an Indian?

All world is satisfied, but Indians are over-proud, they use these tacts to pressurize Pakistanis that they are getting quality weapons from Europe.

By using these weapons, Indians were beaten in past and currently in LAC.

This is not first time you post shoddy articles from Indian fake news outlets. Last time also there was this peculiar italian guy who pulled out news from his own rearside.

What would a italian nobody know about BD Army inner assesments? Either this italian dude is a asset who works on behalf of you all know whom. Or his name is a pseudonym for another Indian p@jeet propagandist.

I am surprised to see @Black_cats bhai defending ANI as a legit news source.

@The Eagle bhai, do you think fake article's by ANI like these can be used to start threads?

India imported planes have the world highest crash rate, a bad workman always blames his tools.

Talk objectively on the topic. Instead of bringing conspiracy theory everywhere. Original article was written in Italian.

This is the guy in case he looks like Indian pajeets to you

up just hope the world will not buy Chinese weapons. For this purpose. Up put forward the concept of "China's weapons have quality problems"...
Rajakaars are so convinced India can't know the status of defense equipment used by Bangladeshi defence forces. :meeting:
It seems that India does not understand the state of India's national defense equipment... I mean, any weapon in India all is "poor quality product".

why do BD even need armed forces ?
1660493761712.png

I am surprised to see @Black_cats bhai defending ANI as a legit news source.

@The Eagle bhai, do you think fake article's by ANI like these can be used to start threads?

DIFESA is the source not ANI. ANI doesn’t mean everything is fake. They said which source they have used. It’s like saying whatever FOX news shows against Muslim are fake as they are anti Muslim.

Come out of conspiracy theory that you use everywhere.

DIFESA is the source not ANI. ANI doesn’t mean everything is fake. They said which source they have used. It’s like saying whatever FOX news shows against Muslim are fake as they are anti Muslim.

Come out of conspiracy theory that you use everywhere.

Posting Obvious-as-the-nose-on-your-face India-supporting threads using fake Godi Media sources makes you look like an India-supporter. :-)

I have warned you politely before not to do this - this may be against forum policy.

In fact you have been disciplined before, for this exact same reason.

@The Eagle bhai I leave this to your discretion.

Posting Obvious-as-the-nose-on-your-face India-supporting threads using fake Godi Media sources makes you look like an India-supporter. :-)

I have warned you politely before not to do this - this may be against forum policy.

In fact you have been disciplined before, for this exact same reason.

@The Eagle bhai I leave this to your discretion.

I believe you need to stop your paranoia and conspiracy theory everywhere.

So now DIFESA online an Italian news portal is Indian godi media as well. There is a limit of promoting hysteria everywhere.

So @bluesky also turned out to be Indian or it was your paranoia as well?

I believe you need to stop your paranoia and conspiracy theory everywhere.

So now DIFESA online an Italian news portal is Indian godi media as well. There is a limit of promoting hysteria everywhere.

So @bluesky also turned out to be Indian or it was your paranoia as well?

I am not going to stoop to your level and argue.

Read the forum rules and stop posting garbage Indian crap that has no basis.

Follow forum rules - stop wasting people's time.

All posters here know who is shilling for India and who are patriots.

The mods know about your propensities very well and they can decide.

@waz, @WebMaster, @The Eagle bhais we have a situation here.

Is this the same Italian website that claimed that the F-22P frigates were giving "nightmares" to PN?

All part of the Godi media network - of which WION is a part.

Don't believe that an Italian name posted is Italian. Salvatore could be Salil, Giovanni could be Giriraj.

No way to tell. I could go to LinkedIn right now and create an Italian identity, no one will stop me or check.

Indians have set up almost a thousand different websites dissing Pakistan and China.

Look at the intent and the message, where it comes from, not the source - source is fake most of the time.

Then we have our resident India shills here re-posting and propagating this nonsense.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom