What's new

Bangladesh dissatisfied with China’s military supplies quality: Reports

who funds voa?

do I hear you say: It is funded by the U.S. Congress?

US congress is unbiased agin China, is it?

That has some positive feedback as well plus strength in Chinese defense industry. That’s why I said balanced. It’s not a complete negative article that you may see in Indian sources.

None is my opinion. If Chinese weapon quality is better it’s good for them. I have no objection to that.

A well researched balance article in this regard from a reputed source:

It’s not only about Bangladesh but seems many other countries raised concern.

Reposting one of my previous comment:

Have you raised your concern to their Facebook page which has 120k+ members and followed by mostly Europeans and write articles in Italian?

https://m.facebook.com/1409337079306591/

So how much Indians paid to the Italian to write the propaganda?

https://it.linkedin.com/in/tiziano-ciocchetti-63a747207

This is normal. Italian is used for internal communication, and then articles are published in both Italian and English. This is what any non English speaking country does.

That has some positive feedback as well plus strength in Chinese defense industry. That’s why I said balanced. It’s not a complete negative article that you may see in Indian sources.
to sell a propaganda piece one has to add upwards of 90% truth otherwise it won't be believed

This is not first time you post shoddy articles from Indian fake news outlets. Last time also there was this peculiar italian guy who pulled out news from his own rearside.

What would a italian nobody know about BD Army inner assesments? Either this italian dude is a asset who works on behalf of you all know whom. Or his name is a pseudonym for another Indian p@jeet propagandist.

Read the article carefully.

This article focuses on the Indian perspective, such as "India's neighbor", "Asia's ruling tool", and also focuses on Pakistan.

Isn't that obvious? Even if the author is not Indian, he wrote this article for Indians.

If the author is really European and writes for Europeans. Will arrogant Europeans write from the Indian perspective? Those Europeans will find the article stinky.

Look at the true attitude of these Europeans towards Indians. Do you really believe that they will write from the Indian perspective?

View attachment 870743

lol, it turned out to be a "European website" that especially likes India.

None is my opinion. If Chinese weapon quality is better it’s good for them. I have no objection to that.

A well researched balance article in this regard from a reputed source:

It’s not only about Bangladesh but seems many other countries raised concern.

Reposting one of my previous comment:

Have you raised your concern to their Facebook page which has 120k+ members and followed by mostly Europeans and write articles in Italian?

https://m.facebook.com/1409337079306591/

So how much Indians paid to the Italian to write the propaganda?

https://it.linkedin.com/in/tiziano-ciocchetti-63a747207
"Chinese weapons have quality problems" ~ this is a joke. Can you understand?

You want to prove that "China's weapons are of poor quality". This is your business. But please don't try to make others believe this joke. OK?

Which part of that article is propaganda can you please point it out?
How can you prove that a joke is true?

??????????

This is the biggest joke I saw today.
Not exactly a joke. I have read
It seems that you are the only one in the world who believes in the joke that "Chinese weapons have quality problems".
Bangladesh Army has been complaining about MBT-2000 tanks since it bought them from China. It is about the quality.

China is fond of producing shoddy consumer goods. But, military weapons are a serious thing. China must improve the military technology that we buy by paying hard currency.

Posting Obvious-as-the-nose-on-your-face India-supporting threads using fake Godi Media sources makes you look like an India-supporter. :-)

I have warned you politely before not to do this - this may be against forum policy.

In fact you have been disciplined before, for this exact same reason.

@The Eagle bhai I leave this to your discretion.
@Bilal9 bhai , all news from Indian source ( and in some extent western source that are allied with India) are just propaganda ( by RAW ) against current BAL regime.

Of course we want them to solve our problems ; if they can't, they should handover power to a national unity govt, but it must be without Indian help!

If India want to ousted BAL I will strongly support BAL , despite their present days disturbing failure!

Here is a related article by Mr Gautam Das!

Please read it thoroughly !

Some copy paste bellow from middle of the article!

(তবে বাংলাদেশের টিবিএস পত্রিকা তারাও মনে করে মন্ত্রীর বক্তব্য বদলানো (ডিস্টোর্ট distort) করা হয়েছে।)

All are part of anti China propaganda ,and India is trying to use the name of Bangladesh, in order to embarrass us!

@Wergeland bhai, you also please take a look!

https://goutamdas.com/2022/08/15/অর্থমন্ত্রীর-কথিত-সাক্ষা/

All part of the Godi media network - of which WION is a part.

Don't believe that an Italian name posted is Italian. Salvatore could be Salil, Giovanni could be Giriraj.

No way to tell. I could go to LinkedIn right now and create an Italian identity, no one will stop me or check.

Indians have set up almost a thousand different websites dissing Pakistan and China.

Look at the intent and the message, where it comes from, not the source - source is fake most of the time.

Then we have our resident India shills here re-posting and propagating this nonsense.

Last edited:
Not exactly a joke. I have read

Bangladesh Army has been complaining about MBT-2000 tanks since it bought them from China. It is about the quality.

China is fond of producing shoddy consumer goods. But, military weapons are a serious thing. China must improve the military technology that we buy by paying hard currency.
Can you send a news link about MBT2000 of Bangladesh website?

We respect the voice of Bangladeshis because it is the interests and rights of Bangladeshis. We believe that Indians have no right to make judgments on behalf of Bangladeshis, which is an internal affair of Bangladesh.

Last edited:
its a shame,
#BVangladesh must look towards west or build its own defense industry.
Bro don't be fooled by such articles. If Bangladesh is dissatisfied , Bangladeshi media will publish it, not the other countries' media!

West isn't option for Bangladesh! If Bangladesh lean towards west , they will turn Bangladesh into Pakistan of cold war era!

Do you remember what they done to Pakistan? They will do the same to Bangladesh!

China and Russia are the best source for Bangladeshi military equipment alongside Turkey!

But yes , if we can build our own defense industry , that's great, no doubt!

Last edited:
Well, It is known fact, What is the surprise in it. Chinese stuff is known for cheap and low quality.

isn't that what the Italians at DIFESA Online wrote?
China uses the weapons supply tool as a tool of Asian domination, that is, trying to tie some countries with military dependence. However, DIFESA Online reports that the equipment produced is of very low quality, below Western standards, and appears to undermine the project。

Back
Top Bottom